Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game 21:33 - Feb 5 with 1246 viewschrismakin

I know I know it could end up being the same old sht

But.. surely it's got to be better hasn't it.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 21:35 - Feb 5 with 1223 viewsIllinoisblue

Same here although I fully expect to be bored into a coma after watching the first 10 minutes.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 21:35 - Feb 5 with 1230 viewstextbackup

said earlier over on twitbook, that I now only support Luke Matheson FC, he's made me confident and happy as a town fan again
[Post edited 5 Feb 2021 21:41]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 22:37 - Feb 5 with 1125 viewsN2_Blue

Why?

Nothing's really changed except there are more Lambingo options.

I actually couldn't give a toss about tomorrow's game. The season is done. Town are done in all honestly.

Bring on the cricket...and then the six Nations, that's what tomorrow is all about!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 22:43 - Feb 5 with 1102 viewsSwansea_Blue

I expect Swansea bearing Norwich to be my sporting highlight this weekend. I’m mildly interested to see how the new ones get on, but we’ve had too many false starts for me to look forward to a game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 01:10 - Feb 6 with 984 viewsSpruceMoose

No. There's no real reason to think it's going to get better.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 07:51 - Feb 6 with 820 viewsitfcjoe

Not for me, it’s just torturous watching us on the pitch and hearing what Lambert continues to be like of it - Evans asleep at the wheel and so much damage is being done

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 07:52 - Feb 6 with 812 viewsStadiumofdark

Yep, today's the day.
7-2 Town in a thriller
First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 08:03 - Feb 6 with 793 viewsgtsb1966

I want us to lose every week until he is gone. I hate having to say that but that is where I'm at. A win here and there is only good for one person.
Login to get fewer ads

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 08:29 - Feb 6 with 735 viewspennblue

whilst we are trying to play this modern flavour of football, we seem so be too focussed on playing triangles, :

"be first to the ball"
"throw your body on the line to stop the ball going into your net"
"do not let opposite player go past you with the ball"
"move the ball fast"
"attack quickly"
"counter attack"

and "above all else,

"stick that round thing in the feckin net (several times)"

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 08:52 - Feb 6 with 679 viewsPJH

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 22:43 - Feb 5 by Swansea_Blue

I expect Swansea bearing Norwich to be my sporting highlight this weekend. I’m mildly interested to see how the new ones get on, but we’ve had too many false starts for me to look forward to a game.

Yes with THEM losing that is one of my wishes already achieved so no need to get greedy.
First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 09:15 - Feb 6 with 628 viewsMrTown

We’ve actually been a little better in the last 2, without any real cutting edge - and still only taking 1 point. Kayden killed us v Sunderland but I thought we started brightly. Crewe was ok, again down to 10. Will be interesting to see whether we are making any remote progress, or whether it will be the case of same old same old.

But there has been a slight improvement in my opinion.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 09:23 - Feb 6 with 612 viewsArnieM

If Lambert lines up with two up front , THEN I’ll be interested. If he goes 1 up front again then nothing will change and it’ll be sand shyte , different day.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 09:28 - Feb 6 with 601 viewsBlueForYou

It will be the same old one up front, pass sideways, then hoof it up as before, playing a small guy up front with no support, while conceding a stupid goal or two at the back.
First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 09:28 - Feb 6 with 600 viewsMrTown

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 09:23 - Feb 6 by ArnieM

If Lambert lines up with two up front , THEN I’ll be interested. If he goes 1 up front again then nothing will change and it’ll be sand shyte , different day.

I agree, I think 4-4-2 could give us some ‘spark’. I have said time and time again, at this level you’ve got to stop pretending to be Man City, and get down to the basics before you build off anything.
4-4-2 for me is a good platform for us to build something a little different that possession but not progressive football.

Holy
Matheson - Chambers - McGuinness - Kenlock
Thomas - Downes - Nolan - Edwards
Parrott - Drinan

*wouldn’t risk Norwood from start

Subs: Cornell, Dozzell, Norwood, Harrop, Judge, Woolfenden, Ward

A lot of energy down the wings there.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

First time in months I'm looking forward to a town game on 09:30 - Feb 6 with 589 viewsMonkeyAlan

Why? Same management. A few teenagers added to the team won't make any difference. They are kids. Will get kicked to bits in this division. We needed some 6ft bruisers. People who could compete not kids. Our kids have already proved they can't cut it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024