Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sympathy for Darren Grimes? 12:29 - Feb 19 with 1861 viewsElderGrizzly

Nope...

Lets be clear, he has said it is due to mental health, but as someone close to him revealed it is basically because he is broke and didn't get the job at GB News he has been pimping himself for.

He has spent his whole 'career' talking down to people who need help and disparaging those who might not hold his frankly dangerous political views.
So no, there is very little sympathy. Reap what you sow
Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:30 - Feb 19 with 1835 viewsfooters

Zero.

Same for Milo when he went broke. Lolz.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:31 - Feb 19 with 1822 viewsSteve_M

Stop giving attention to professional attention seekers.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:42 - Feb 19 with 1777 viewsBlueBadger

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:30 - Feb 19 by footers

Zero.

Same for Milo when he went broke. Lolz.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:46 - Feb 19 with 1757 viewsHerbivore

Thought this was going to be about a new Rolling Stones album.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:50 - Feb 19 with 1745 viewsBlueBadger

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:46 - Feb 19 by Herbivore

Thought this was going to be about a new Rolling Stones album.

'Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed that I'm an utterly shallow fraud who'll spread hate for cash'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:55 - Feb 19 with 1721 viewstractordownsouth

He should work harder, quit blaming others, take some personal responsibility and stop being poor like a good Tory.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:56 - Feb 19 with 1711 viewsPlums

I didn’t know Putin had cash flow problems

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 12:56 - Feb 19 with 1711 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:04 - Feb 19 with 1678 viewsclive_baker

Poor bloke, can't earn a living from tweeting nonsense all day.

Maybe he can get a real job.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:05 - Feb 19 with 1678 viewsHerbivore

I'd like to add a grand total of zero to the sympathy pot for Darren Grimes. He's a useful idiot, and I get that useful idiots end up being exploited, but he's been quite happy to gleefully participate in it all for 5 minutes of fame.

Tractordownsouth unearthed an absolute beauty from the Beeb in 2015 where Darren Grimes was interviewed about Charles Kennedy as a then Lib Dem member and he was creaming over him and how much Kennedy's pro-EU voice would be missed in the upcoming referendum. Fast forward just a few months and he's done a complete 180 and founded a pro-Brexit organisation and become one of the poster boys of the Leave movement. It's not founded on any principle, he sees politics and being on the populist fringe of it as a means of getting some attention.

His Electoral Commission fine was overturned more or less on the basis that he was too thick to understand what he was doing, so yeah although he's a useful idiot he's not so dim that he can't see right from wrong, and he's lapped up his notoriety.

Amoral little bawbag basically, I'd have zero sympathy with him even if his parents refused to let him in and he had to sleep rough. You sell your soul, you pay for it eventually (unless you're independently wealthy, of course, in which case you seem to just crack on).

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:07 - Feb 19 with 1665 viewsfooters

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:05 - Feb 19 by Herbivore

I'd like to add a grand total of zero to the sympathy pot for Darren Grimes. He's a useful idiot, and I get that useful idiots end up being exploited, but he's been quite happy to gleefully participate in it all for 5 minutes of fame.

Tractordownsouth unearthed an absolute beauty from the Beeb in 2015 where Darren Grimes was interviewed about Charles Kennedy as a then Lib Dem member and he was creaming over him and how much Kennedy's pro-EU voice would be missed in the upcoming referendum. Fast forward just a few months and he's done a complete 180 and founded a pro-Brexit organisation and become one of the poster boys of the Leave movement. It's not founded on any principle, he sees politics and being on the populist fringe of it as a means of getting some attention.

His Electoral Commission fine was overturned more or less on the basis that he was too thick to understand what he was doing, so yeah although he's a useful idiot he's not so dim that he can't see right from wrong, and he's lapped up his notoriety.

Amoral little bawbag basically, I'd have zero sympathy with him even if his parents refused to let him in and he had to sleep rough. You sell your soul, you pay for it eventually (unless you're independently wealthy, of course, in which case you seem to just crack on).

"bawbag"

Bloody hell, you've only been up there five minutes and you've already gone native!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:09 - Feb 19 with 1651 viewsBlueBadger

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:07 - Feb 19 by footers

"bawbag"

Bloody hell, you've only been up there five minutes and you've already gone native!

Next thing we know he's going to be claiming to be a born again centrist and complaining about Middle Class White Boys.

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:09 - Feb 19 with 1642 viewsfactual_blue

I neither know, nor care, who he is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:10 - Feb 19 with 1623 viewsHerbivore

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:07 - Feb 19 by footers

"bawbag"

It's a very satisfying insult.

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:11 - Feb 19 with 1611 viewsElderGrizzly

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:09 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Next thing we know he's going to be claiming to be a born again centrist and complaining about Middle Class White Boys.

He deleted this straight after the attack on the Capitol too. No courage behind his beliefs obviously

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:19 - Feb 19 with 1574 viewsHerbivore

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:11 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

He deleted this straight after the attack on the Capitol too. No courage behind his beliefs obviously

I'm not sure if it's no courage behind his beliefs or just now actual beliefs in the first place. He's desperate to be in the limelight and in lieu of any talent or intellect he's worked out that being controversial is the best way of getting that attention. Of course, he fails to grasp that just because you don't really believe what you spout it doesn't mean you're not accountable for it.

As per my previous post, he went from a pro-EU Lib Dem member it founding a pro-Leave youth organisation in a matter of months. Since then he's fully thrown himself into being an alt right poster boy. Really not sure how that can be squared with genuinely holding deep political principles.

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:38 - Feb 19 with 1527 viewsIllinoisblue

I’ve often wondered how this 12-year-old moron with nothing original to say became a thing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:51 - Feb 19 with 1494 viewsHerbivore

Sympathy for Darren Grimes? on 13:38 - Feb 19 by Illinoisblue

I’ve often wondered how this 12-year-old moron with nothing original to say became a thing.

Some wealthy Brexiteers saw a young, gay, Northern halfwit and thought to themselves "we might be able to use him". And they did. He's since gone along with whatever populist cause will chuck a few quid and a bit of a spotlight his way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024