Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 14:21 - Mar 16 with 2011 viewsLRB84UK

I'm working today with a lady who is a Norwich season ticket holder (no judgement from me, she's a very nice lady!) Anyways, season tickets came up and she said because she's paid for this last season and there's been no games then next year years season tickets are free.

No messing about, no discounted price, just free. She said you have to be in the same price bracket but can move your seat if you wanted but if you went somewhere more expensive you had to pay the difference. This was sorted out over a month ago.

Made it seem so easy and hassle free. Let's hope we get the same
Season tickets on 14:23 - Mar 16 with 1972 viewsJ2BLUE

Is that linked to them going up?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Season tickets on 14:23 - Mar 16 with 1975 viewshype313

Not discounting the fact that the are showing us up across the board in every dept of the club, I do wonder what would have happened if promotion wasn't a shoe in like it currently is...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Season tickets on 14:26 - Mar 16 with 1937 viewsSitfcB

Season tickets on 14:23 - Mar 16 by hype313

Not discounting the fact that the are showing us up across the board in every dept of the club, I do wonder what would have happened if promotion wasn't a shoe in like it currently is...

No, this was announced by them months ago I think.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Season tickets on 14:27 - Mar 16 with 1919 viewsJ2BLUE

Season tickets on 14:26 - Mar 16 by SitfcB

Evans is very good to the fans but there's no way he will do the same. Unfair for anyone to want it when the terms of renewing were clear and we have nowhere near their level of income.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Season tickets on 14:30 - Mar 16 with 1907 viewsGeorge03

Season tickets on 14:26 - Mar 16 by SitfcB

Yh but still a club in a better financial position to us. I think it hard to compare them to us.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 14:32]
Season tickets on 15:19 - Mar 16 with 1759 viewsArnieM

Once again I make the comment, it’s amazing what a club can do when they’ve had over £500m inward funding from the PL kitty isn’t it. Nothing remarkable in what narwich are doing. They have the money to do it. THATS the difference.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Season tickets on 15:50 - Mar 16 with 1661 viewsChrisd

Sadly, they seem like a club that have people with outside the box thinking, so for this to happen at our club, I'd say Bob Hope and no hope, especially if ME remains.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Season tickets on 15:53 - Mar 16 with 1643 viewsChrisd

Season tickets on 15:19 - Mar 16 by ArnieM

Once again I make the comment, it’s amazing what a club can do when they’ve had over £500m inward funding from the PL kitty isn’t it. Nothing remarkable in what narwich are doing. They have the money to do it. THATS the difference.

They could also be a club that could've got themselves in a financial mess like some other clubs that have been in the EPL previously, but they appear a well run outfit.

Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets on 15:56 - Mar 16 with 1629 viewshype313

Season tickets on 15:53 - Mar 16 by Chrisd

They could also be a club that could've got themselves in a financial mess like some other clubs that have been in the EPL previously, but they appear a well run outfit.

Although if they hadn't had gone up last time they were facing huge financial issues, regardless of well they were being run.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Season tickets on 16:13 - Mar 16 with 1578 viewsBobbychase

Season tickets on 15:19 - Mar 16 by ArnieM

Yes, can't believe people need reminding of this.

Norwich are so well run, they tried to take advantage of the furlough scheme, a fund generated from taxpayer income to help businesses in hard times because of Covid, not football clubs who'd just been rewarded for finishing with a minus 50 goal difference with £40m in parachute payments.

Of all fanbases, ours should be the one to point this out, not hail them as some sort of financial geniuses. Their furlough attempt is an embarrasment they should not be allowed to forget. Community club my a**e.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Season tickets on 16:26 - Mar 16 with 1534 viewsJammyDodgerrr

It's not really free though is it, all they've done is pay for next years season ticket early. When they could have fans at games, all the season ticket holders had to buy tickets to go if they wanted to. I don't even know if they get iFollow either.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Season tickets on 16:37 - Mar 16 with 1492 viewsChrisd

Season tickets on 15:56 - Mar 16 by hype313

Although if they hadn't had gone up last time they were facing huge financial issues, regardless of well they were being run.

All ifs and buts, but the fact is they did go up that season and they’ll go up back up this season too.

Season tickets on 18:04 - Mar 16 with 1302 viewsLRB84UK

Season tickets on 16:26 - Mar 16 by JammyDodgerrr

It's not really free though is it, all they've done is pay for next years season ticket early. When they could have fans at games, all the season ticket holders had to buy tickets to go if they wanted to. I don't even know if they get iFollow either.

Yup, same as us, every home game for free and £10 away
Season tickets on 18:44 - Mar 16 with 1161 viewsradiogaga

Season tickets on 15:53 - Mar 16 by Chrisd

As much as we dislike them, I cannot get on board with Arnie M's point and agree more with this. 2011, they won promotion without spending big money (having had the threat of administration looming over them if they didn't get out of League One the year before). Their last promotion in 2019, they had to sell Madison in the summer to essentially balance the books and won promotion largely with academy players, cheap buys from Germany and free transfers. They've hardly done what QPR/ Villa/ West Ham have done in years gone by. They earned the right to that PL money by being well run (considerably better than us under Evans), I don't think that can be disputed.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 18:46]

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Season tickets on 18:45 - Mar 16 with 1151 viewsYallop

Free ticket and travel to the play off final will be perfect compensation for me
Season tickets on 09:12 - Mar 17 with 922 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Season tickets on 16:13 - Mar 16 by Bobbychase

Yes, can't believe people need reminding of this.

Norwich are so well run, they tried to take advantage of the furlough scheme, a fund generated from taxpayer income to help businesses in hard times because of Covid, not football clubs who'd just been rewarded for finishing with a minus 50 goal difference with £40m in parachute payments.

Of all fanbases, ours should be the one to point this out, not hail them as some sort of financial geniuses. Their furlough attempt is an embarrasment they should not be allowed to forget. Community club my a**e.

Pretty sure they went ahead with the furlough scheme right? I remember an interview with Webber saying they absolutely had to do it...

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024