Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi 12:50 - Apr 1 with 4511 viewshype313

But no tickets for Saints or Leicester fans, just for local residents only.

Suppose you got to start somewhere.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 12:56 - Apr 1 with 2450 viewsKieran_Knows

I've got a ticket to the Euro final in July, but even with this 'roadmap', can we honestly expect 80,000 inside of Wembley for it?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 13:02 - Apr 1 with 2423 viewshype313

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 12:56 - Apr 1 by Kieran_Knows

I've got a ticket to the Euro final in July, but even with this 'roadmap', can we honestly expect 80,000 inside of Wembley for it?

Well, if we are to believe Boris (I know) but according to the roadmap all restrictions should be removed on the 21st June, so if that does happen then it should be 80k.

However, I fear this won't happen....

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 13:05 - Apr 1 with 2406 viewsSwansea_Blue

I predict a strong influx of new 'residents' in the Wembley area this month.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 13:17 - Apr 1 with 2375 viewsMookamoo

Out of interest, would you be happy show a vaccination certificate in order to go?

I do work with a music venue and they have unofficially been told that face masks will be mandatory after June 21st, plus they will most likely have their audience numbers limited. They have always been against policing the non-vaccinated, but one of the arguments is that will allow increased numbers, plus the knock on issue of alcohol sales for those that don't drink with face masks on.
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 14:23 - Apr 1 with 2329 viewsRadlett_blue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 13:02 - Apr 1 by hype313

Well, if we are to believe Boris (I know) but according to the roadmap all restrictions should be removed on the 21st June, so if that does happen then it should be 80k.

UEFA are talking about 50,000 crowds at Wembley for the Euros.
Having 4,000 at Wembley seems near pointless, but as the original poster said, you have to start somewhere.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 14:42 - Apr 1 with 2300 viewsElderGrizzly

No, nowhere near.

Plus you'll need to prove vaccination or a negative test to get in.
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 14:56 - Apr 1 with 2277 viewsTractorWood

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 14:42 - Apr 1 by ElderGrizzly

No, nowhere near.

That's not fact.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 14:58 - Apr 1 with 2273 viewsStokieBlue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 13:02 - Apr 1 by hype313

I can't see 80000 being in Wembley then, I think the definition of "all restrictions" is quite loose.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:09 - Apr 1 with 2262 viewsKieran_Knows

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 13:17 - Apr 1 by Mookamoo

Out of interest, would you be happy show a vaccination certificate in order to go?

I do work with a music venue and they have unofficially been told that face masks will be mandatory after June 21st, plus they will most likely have their audience numbers limited. They have always been against policing the non-vaccinated, but one of the arguments is that will allow increased numbers, plus the knock on issue of alcohol sales for those that don't drink with face masks on.

I'm 29 next week ... will I have had a vaccination by then?!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:11 - Apr 1 with 2261 viewsStokieBlue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 13:17 - Apr 1 by Mookamoo

I think it's inevitable that there will be vaccination passports, regardless of what businesses are saying now they will change their minds when they are given the choice of restrictions and reduced capacity with no checks versus open with no distancing with checks.

SB

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:15 - Apr 1 with 2254 viewsJ2BLUE

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 14:56 - Apr 1 by TractorWood

That's not fact.

Logical though and likely to happen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:30 - Apr 1 with 2223 viewsTendring_Blue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 14:42 - Apr 1 by ElderGrizzly

No, nowhere near.

No more football for me ever again. Tyranny pure and simple.
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:31 - Apr 1 with 2220 viewsStokieBlue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:30 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

Tyranny....

No hyperbole there then. Imagine if you had to deal with actual tyranny.

SB

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:32 - Apr 1 with 2215 viewsTendring_Blue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:15 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

Logical though and likely to happen.

Its also unlawful, not that the tyrannical government bother to follow the law.
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:36 - Apr 1 with 2210 viewsTendring_Blue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:31 - Apr 1 by StokieBlue

Tyranny....

No hyperbole there then. Imagine if you had to deal with actual tyranny.

SB

If you don't think what's happened over the last year is not tyranny, you are brainwashed. Too much MSM for you!

Its only going to get worse. and you will love it I'm sure.
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:38 - Apr 1 with 2201 viewsStokieBlue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:36 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

If you don't think what's happened over the last year is not tyranny, you are brainwashed. Too much MSM for you!

What a load of rubbish.

Go and live in North Korea or a similar state and then come back and cry tyranny from the rooftops. I'm utterly sick of this drivel.

I don't even know what your last sentence is supposed to mean.

SB
[Post edited 1 Apr 2021 15:38]

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:41 - Apr 1 with 2191 viewsTendring_Blue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:38 - Apr 1 by StokieBlue

What a load of rubbish.

Go and live in North Korea or a similar state and then come back and cry tyranny from the rooftops. I'm utterly sick of this drivel.

I don't even know what your last sentence is supposed to mean.

SB
[Post edited 1 Apr 2021 15:38]

No you go to north Korea! what cheek.

You think its okay to totally destroy freedom based on a cold virus, that you have been fooled into thinking is dangerous based on the controlled media. Well done you.

You go to north Korea and enjoy it.
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:42 - Apr 1 with 2187 viewshype313

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:41 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

You think its okay to totally destroy freedom based on a cold virus, that you have been fooled into thinking is dangerous based on the controlled media. Well done you.

Mate, I'd stay off Youtube for your own sanity.

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:44 - Apr 1 with 2180 viewsTendring_Blue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:42 - Apr 1 by hype313

Mate, I'd stay off Youtube for your own sanity.

I'm quite fine thankyou. YouTube is a terrible platform full of censorship anyway.
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:47 - Apr 1 with 2174 viewshype313

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:44 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

I'm quite fine thankyou. YouTube is a terrible platform full of censorship anyway.

Cool.

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:47 - Apr 1 with 2174 viewsMookamoo

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:09 - Apr 1 by Kieran_Knows

I'm 29 next week ... will I have had a vaccination by then?!

Perhaps they'll require evidence of vaccination for all those age groups that have been offered it by then.

I does increasingly seem the only option to increase numbers attending events this summer to anything like 80,000
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:52 - Apr 1 with 2161 viewsJ2BLUE

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:30 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

Oh well, bye then.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:52 - Apr 1 with 2162 viewsStokieBlue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:41 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

I think I'll take the science over your interpretation of the dangers of a virus.

It has nothing to do with the media, the primary sources are quite clear and you screaming "tyranny" and "MSM" doesn't make a difference. It's you who have been fooled by whatever sources you hold so dear, either through a lack of scientific understanding or a predetermined bias against sources which don't subscribe to your opinion.

Educate yourself and then come back.

SB

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 16:09 - Apr 1 with 2137 viewsSwansea_Blue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:36 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

There was a thread yesterday about views like this, highlighting some articles on The Conservative Woman website. It seems a common viewpoint in some circles, but is a really odd one.

Yes, this government seems to want to introduce more authoritarian laws for the rest of us whilst they hold little regard for the law themselves. The contentions elements of the policing bill, for example, were triggered by the BLM protests last summer and have nothing to do with Covid. Their attacks on the parliamentary process and disregard of parliamentarians also has nothing to do with Covid.

Covid is probably the only situation where strict measures are justified, on proven medical grounds. Surely you can make a distinction between that and all the other politically motivated attacks on our freedoms that are taking place? Covid is a strange vehicle to use to attack this government when the measures are meant to help keep us safe (that they're badly implemented and therefore not as effective as they could be is another point).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 16:10 - Apr 1 with 2134 viewshype313

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 16:09 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

There was a thread yesterday about views like this, highlighting some articles on The Conservative Woman website. It seems a common viewpoint in some circles, but is a really odd one.

Yes, this government seems to want to introduce more authoritarian laws for the rest of us whilst they hold little regard for the law themselves. The contentions elements of the policing bill, for example, were triggered by the BLM protests last summer and have nothing to do with Covid. Their attacks on the parliamentary process and disregard of parliamentarians also has nothing to do with Covid.

Covid is probably the only situation where strict measures are justified, on proven medical grounds. Surely you can make a distinction between that and all the other politically motivated attacks on our freedoms that are taking place? Covid is a strange vehicle to use to attack this government when the measures are meant to help keep us safe (that they're badly implemented and therefore not as effective as they could be is another point).

That's going to blow his mind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024