Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet 09:36 - Apr 15 with 1176 viewsBluefish

Saying happy birthday to finidi because his age was on the original and led to every reply chucking out stereotypes of Nigerian ages

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 09:39 - Apr 15 with 1131 viewsWallingford_Boy

Cool

RIP Sir Bobby

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 09:44 - Apr 15 with 1070 views66notout

Who does he play for these days?
Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 09:54 - Apr 15 with 1018 viewsclive_baker

Stereotype maybe, but certainly true of Finidi.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 09:58 - Apr 15 with 988 viewsjayessess

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 09:54 - Apr 15 by clive_baker

Stereotype maybe, but certainly true of Finidi.

Is it "certainly true"? I've never seen anything concrete.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 11:26 - Apr 15 with 870 viewsKeno

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 09:58 - Apr 15 by jayessess

I think this is concrete

Hope that helps

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 11:32 - Apr 15 with 829 viewsWD19

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 09:44 - Apr 15 by 66notout

Who does he play for these days?

Lagos U23s
Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 11:32 - Apr 15 with 827 viewsdominiciawful

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 11:26 - Apr 15 by Keno

I think this is concrete

Hope that helps

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 11:41 - Apr 15 with 782 viewsKeno

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 11:32 - Apr 15 by dominiciawful

Oh I like this game

[Post edited 15 Apr 2021 11:41]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 11:54 - Apr 15 with 694 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 11:32 - Apr 15 by WD19

Lagos U23s

Underrated post, even if a tad iffy on the stereotype front!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 12:08 - Apr 15 with 640 viewsclive_baker

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 09:58 - Apr 15 by jayessess

I've never seen a birth certificate, so I guess not very concrete.

I've heard his medical results at Ipswich raised 1 or 2 question marks though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Good start to the day. Club have had to change a tweet on 13:25 - Apr 15 with 529 viewsSuperCoops

Apparently he's 50.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNraACqjB-r/?igshid=1a8t5e59q9k44
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024