Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? 15:11 - Apr 16 with 994 viewsPippin1970

If we can get three quality loans from the Premiership im all for it.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 15:12]
Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:14 - Apr 16 with 959 viewsJackSted

No. Imagine getting promoted because of their players. Their fan base would have a field day

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:14 - Apr 16 with 954 viewsBlueBadger

I think that would probably be a fitting epilogue to the Banter Era.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:16 - Apr 16 with 932 viewsfloridaboy

Would be great not to have any loans if possible. Money going to other clubs to help their players improve.

No thanks!
Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:16 - Apr 16 with 932 viewsbluefunk

Have you completely lost your mind.
Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:18 - Apr 16 with 914 viewsMeadowlark

No.
Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:20 - Apr 16 with 910 viewsBlueBadger

Actually, in honour of your username, I'd like to change my answer to 'fool of a Took'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:20 - Apr 16 with 905 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Never!

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:38 - Apr 16 with 815 viewstrncbluearmy

no
Login to get fewer ads

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:42 - Apr 16 with 795 viewswkj

I really wouldn't give a feck tbh. My focus is entirely with ITFC and I am fine with the origin of the talent we sign. As long as whoever we recruit shows up, performs and acts like an adult.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 15:44]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:44 - Apr 16 with 789 viewsSouperJim

Good grief, I thought this was a budgie wind-up until I saw your posting history.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:44 - Apr 16 with 783 viewsdirtyboy

I disagree.

If we take their loans and get promoted, that would be them actually helping us to bridge the gap.

Irrelevant of them saying "using our cast offs or whatever" the fact we'd be closer to them in terms of league position is all this team should worry about. Likewise if we could buy Pukki off them...we should...
Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:45 - Apr 16 with 776 viewsJ2BLUE

We've had loans from Arsenal, Spurs, Man U, Chelsea, Man City and others throughout the Evans era.

Why would be target their players?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:47 - Apr 16 with 770 viewsearlsgreenblue

What pub are you in? Been in it tooooo long I think!
Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 16:12 - Apr 16 with 685 viewsitfcjoe

No, I'd rather get relegated

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 16:16 - Apr 16 with 667 viewsPippin1970

Would you have Norwich players on loan next season? on 15:44 - Apr 16 by SouperJim

Good grief, I thought this was a budgie wind-up until I saw your posting history.

I love the togetherness on this website lol.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024