Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game 01:03 - May 5 with 1700 viewsStenvict

Does that mean Chambo will be back in, in potentially his last ever appearance for the club? If he is leaving, I do hope he gets another game, although I suppose without any fans it doesn't really matter.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 02:17 - May 5 with 1646 viewsIllinoisblue

Rueful looks and tears in the centre circle at full time

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 07:03 - May 5 with 1479 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 07:12 - May 5 with 1454 viewsMrTown

Won’t be risked regardless.

Could we see Andoh get minutes.

Or will Chambers get a final outing.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 07:20 - May 5 with 1434 viewsChrisd

Personally, I’d like to see one of the youngsters given a go in that final game at RB, the game is meaningless in regards to us as a club. However, you want to see how these young players cope with the step up to first team football, can they handle it, have they got the right mental attitude? No better opportunity especially with no crowds in either, less pressure, so you can ease them in with this game to give them that taster to see how they respond.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 7:29]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 08:21 - May 5 with 1277 viewsitfcjoe

I think Chambers deserves a final chance to lead the team out at Portman Road, with obvious caveat that it doesn't trigger any thing that Cook doesn't want to with regards to contract.

It's a total dead rubber, I think the long servants of Skuse, Chambers and Sears all deserve some minutes at least - just a shame fans aren't there for those who would wish to thank them for their services.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 14:57 - May 5 with 1071 viewslongtimefan

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 08:21 - May 5 by itfcjoe

I think Chambers deserves a final chance to lead the team out at Portman Road, with obvious caveat that it doesn't trigger any thing that Cook doesn't want to with regards to contract.

It's a total dead rubber, I think the long servants of Skuse, Chambers and Sears all deserve some minutes at least - just a shame fans aren't there for those who would wish to thank them for their services.

Would Chambers have had a similar contract to Judge and Ward whereby an extension was triggered by starting 30 games? If so then that would already have been triggered wouldn’t it?
Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 15:07 - May 5 with 1041 viewsjayessess

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 14:57 - May 5 by longtimefan

Would Chambers have had a similar contract to Judge and Ward whereby an extension was triggered by starting 30 games? If so then that would already have been triggered wouldn’t it?

He's on 38 appearances for the season. It'd seem pretty arbitrary to set 39 as a trigger for anything.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 15:13 - May 5 with 1018 viewsclive_baker

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 15:07 - May 5 by jayessess

He's on 38 appearances for the season. It'd seem pretty arbitrary to set 39 as a trigger for anything.

I think it's more than Cook wouldn't want him to get crocked, which would then compromise his ability to get another contract elsewhere.

Personally, without the fans there, I don't really see any need for sentimental appearances and waving goodbye to cardboard cut outs. There's more value in giving Andoh 90 minutes at right back.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 15:22 - May 5 with 984 viewsjayessess

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 15:13 - May 5 by clive_baker

I think it's more than Cook wouldn't want him to get crocked, which would then compromise his ability to get another contract elsewhere.

Personally, without the fans there, I don't really see any need for sentimental appearances and waving goodbye to cardboard cut outs. There's more value in giving Andoh 90 minutes at right back.

If we're that bothered I'd have thought we could organise a better send off at a testimonial later on.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 15:29 - May 5 with 939 viewsParky

The young kid that played right-back for the U18’s the other night looked promising, completely agree with you and would give him or Andoh a game.
Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 16:20 - May 5 with 867 viewsJ2BLUE

Absolutely this. If fans were there then absolutely, Chambers and Skuse would deserve an ovation but they aren't. So play one of the kids.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 17:03 - May 5 with 785 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Presuming KVY is out of the Fleetwood game on 17:15 - May 5 with 752 viewsfranz_tyson

Wouldn’t mind seeing Andoh giving a chance if he’s well thought of by Cook. It’s a dead-rubber. What’s not to lose.

If it’s deemed necessary to give Chambers a good send off - he could take McGuiness’ place at CB or just come off the bench for the last 20 mins. Less likely to pick up an injury. I think to be released players picking up injuries is a consideration for Cook.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024