Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been on a rather busy day shift today. 21:34 - May 10 with 1105 viewsBlueBadger

Would I be right in thinking that overall thrust of TWTD today has been thus:

TWTD posters : the players are all crap we should have a clear out

Also TWTD posters : no, not THOSE crap players.
[Post edited 10 May 2021 22:40]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 21:41 - May 10 with 1011 viewsRyorry

It's like a reverse thrust transfer window. Feels quite strange.

Tho tbf, it's all a helluva lot more exciting off the pitch now than anything we've seen on it for years (yoofs apart).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 21:43 - May 10 with 985 viewsJDB23

Pretty much. Only a few weeks ago there were plenty of posts saying "sack the lot of them", now we're happy to keep the likes of Drinan as he's cheap.
[Post edited 10 May 2021 21:44]
I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 21:44 - May 10 with 974 viewsWD19

I think it is those that haven’t been released that has caused most wailing.

And Nydam being released, who is the opposite of crap.
I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 21:45 - May 10 with 964 viewsXYZ

I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 21:43 - May 10 by JDB23

Pretty much. Only a few weeks ago there were plenty of posts saying "sack the lot of them", now we're happy to keep the likes of Drinan as he's cheap.
[Post edited 10 May 2021 21:44]

... and a few weeks before that it was the best squad in the league ...
I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 21:51 - May 10 with 919 viewsBlueBadger

I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 21:44 - May 10 by WD19

I think it is those that haven’t been released that has caused most wailing.

And Nydam being released, who is the opposite of crap.

Come on now, he's been injured that long we've no idea if he's crap or not.
[Post edited 10 May 2021 22:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I had a bigger clear out.... on 21:52 - May 10 with 910 viewsBloots

...on Sunday morning.

It's a load of fuss over nothing and fairly similar to what other clubs will be doing.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I had a bigger clear out.... on 22:01 - May 10 with 866 viewsBlueBadger

I had a bigger clear out.... on 21:52 - May 10 by Bloots

...on Sunday morning.

It's a load of fuss over nothing and fairly similar to what other clubs will be doing.

I always fondly imagine that when you go for a dump you announce to Mrs Bloots 'I'm just going to the office to sack Paul Lambert'.

"I'm just going to drop off Freddie and Huwsy" (n/t) on 22:03 - May 10 with 855 viewsBloots

I had a bigger clear out.... on 22:01 - May 10 by BlueBadger

I always fondly imagine that when you go for a dump you announce to Mrs Bloots 'I'm just going to the office to sack Paul Lambert'.

[Post edited 10 May 2021 22:05]

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

"I'm just going to drop off Freddie and Huwsy" (n/t) on 22:07 - May 10 with 809 viewsBlueBadger

"I'm just going to drop off Freddie and Huwsy" (n/t) on 22:03 - May 10 by Bloots

'I'm just off to allow Lee Bowyer to speak to some other clubs dear'.
[Post edited 10 May 2021 22:07]

You forgot to say on 22:16 - May 10 with 764 viewsRyorry

"I'm just going to drop off Freddie and Huwsy" (n/t) on 22:03 - May 10 by Bloots

"Holy Sh1t"

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 22:48 - May 10 with 635 viewsChurchman

Yep, that covers it. People upset over their favoured ‘retain’ choices being binned, others outraged that useless players have been retained. We even have the latest ‘Cook out’ thread based on points first 30 games, points last 16 and Cook employing his mates as coaches.

Personally I think he should single handed have won all 16 games and recruited all the people that hate him as coaches. As for players, he should have booted out every one of them and retained every one of them at the same time with a pay rise and a contract. That way, all boxes would be ticked.

Back to planet earth, let’s see what the first team looks like in August before we break out those well used pitchforks and burning torches.
I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 22:50 - May 10 with 611 viewsSwansea_Blue

Only just finished work myself, but it seems people are more surprised by the players we’ve retained than the ones we’re letting go.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I've been on a rather busy day shift today. on 23:02 - May 10 with 556 viewspointofblue

More like:

TWTD - the players are all crap, we should have a clear out

Also TWTD posters - why the hell are we keeping HIM?

The only one there’s a bit of upset over releasing is Nydam and I think he only appeared in one match in 20/21 so can hardly be blamed for the disaster of a season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024