Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) 13:09 - May 9 with 1434 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 13:46 - May 9 with 1356 viewsITFC_Jenx

Ronan Curtis looks lively.
[Post edited 9 May 2021 13:47]
Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 13:48 - May 9 with 1328 viewschrismakin

Cant be right. We kept being told the cowleys would have done a better job.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 13:50 - May 9 with 1306 viewsJ2BLUE

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 13:48 - May 9 by chrismakin

I think they'll walk when deal expires. I think Portsmouth need to sell and will be a spent force next season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 13:51 - May 9 with 1288 viewschrismakin

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 13:50 - May 9 by J2BLUE

I think they'll walk when deal expires. I think Portsmouth need to sell and will be a spent force next season.

3 1 J2 3 1 3 1

It happened!!!!!! Woop woop

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 13:55 - May 9 with 1223 viewsJ2BLUE

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 13:51 - May 9 by chrismakin

3 1 J2 3 1 3 1

It happened!!!!!! Woop woop

Nice one, congrats

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 14:03 - May 9 with 1135 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 13:48 - May 9 by chrismakin

Over the same amount of games as Cook had, they did. Had cook achieved the same number of points we'd be getting ready for a play off semi final against Blackpool. A team we have already beaten twice.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 14:07 - May 9 with 1087 viewsChrisd

Quite interesting how that has turned out. Portsmouth were in a stronger position than us when the Cowleys took over and just needed some fine tuning, just goes to show. Nevertheless, next season they'll be even more of a promotion threat. Although they didn't make the play offs this season, they are in good hands with the Cowley brothers, like we are under PC.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 14:10 - May 9 with 1061 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 14:03 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

Over the same amount of games as Cook had, they did. Had cook achieved the same number of points we'd be getting ready for a play off semi final against Blackpool. A team we have already beaten twice.

Hasn't Cook had 16 games and got us 19 points against Portsmouth achieving 21 over their last 16?

2 points more would not have got us anywhere near 6th place.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Pompey rather amusingly out of top 6 (n/t) on 14:12 - May 9 with 1042 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024