Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? 15:48 - May 28 with 1212 viewschrismakin

Talks broken down with Howe apparently..

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 15:52 - May 28 with 1185 viewspointofblue

Surely they’re not that stupid?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 15:53 - May 28 with 1185 viewsBlueBadger

I have a Scottish friend who is desperate to see this particular Celtic legend installed in the manager's job at The Hoops.

He's a Rangers fan, though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 15:53 - May 28 with 1181 viewschrismakin

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 15:52 - May 28 by pointofblue

Depends if they can get anyone else they want

You'd imagine picking Lambert would be like the time Mike Bassett was chosen for England lol.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 15:54 - May 28 with 1168 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 15:52 - May 28 by pointofblue

Apparently, Famous Roy is also in the running.

Perhaps he's going to be Free Beers and Improved Football's assistant.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 16:04 - May 28 with 1132 viewshype313

Who cares?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 16:07 - May 28 with 1118 viewsScuzzer

I would reckon howe would prefer taking over from Roy at Palace.
[Post edited 28 May 2021 16:08]

Established 1968

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 16:49 - May 28 with 1033 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 16:54 - May 28 with 1004 viewspositivity

he's been quoted as saying he wouldn't take the job as he "wouldn't want to ruin his good relationship with the fans"

at least he's being upfront about his inevitable failure...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 16:55 - May 28 with 999 viewsgtsb1966

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 16:49 - May 28 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Apart from Celtic, Rangers and maybe Aberdeen i reckon none of the others could compete in the championship. Scottish football is so poor.
Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 16:56 - May 28 with 999 viewsgordon

Look, I'm nae bothered about the pressure, so don't talk to me about pressure pal.

I've managed massive clubs, really really big clubs. Ipswich Town, for example. Took them to a tenth place finish in League One. Tough, tough teams we played down there. Top teams. Real top teams. Rochdale. Accrington. Fleetwood. So don't talk to me about pressure. I'm nae bothered. Couldna ask for any more o' the lads.
Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 16:56 - May 28 with 996 viewsOldboy

Finishing top 2 and chances in the cups. Even Hurst could do that.
Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 17:09 - May 28 with 964 viewsHipsterectomy

He was on sky sports news within minutes of it breaking to give his opinion. He should just be a full time Celtic PR guy

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 17:16 - May 28 with 942 viewsBlueandTruesince82

He hasn't got the balls to take it. He's already said that.
...they have someone else in the frame am an air to Howe

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 19:57 - May 28 with 802 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 16:54 - May 28 by positivity

he's been quoted as saying he wouldn't take the job as he "wouldn't want to ruin his good relationship with the fans"

at least he's being upfront about his inevitable failure...

Can't afford that many beers, innit.

Lambert still in with a chance of Celtic? on 22:13 - May 28 with 692 viewsclive_baker

Lampard more likely than Lambert I would say.

Lamps v Gerrard in the SPL next season? Something for Sky Sports to cream themselves over no doubt.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024