Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jude Bellingham... 23:38 - Jun 21 with 1942 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Would you play him tomorrow?

I would. He's played in bigger games and seems to take every challenge in his stride.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jude Bellingham... on 00:32 - Jun 22 with 1894 viewsOwainG1992

With Mount out I see a bit of a mix up to the side.
I'd like Bellingham, Sancho and Grealish in.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Jude Bellingham... on 07:44 - Jun 22 with 1734 viewstextbackup

he features weekly for Dortmund, as does Sancho, yet deemed not experienced enough for the England team?
southgate has such talent at his disposal, but opts for the safe option, its such a shame

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jude Bellingham... on 07:49 - Jun 22 with 1724 viewstractordownsouth

I'd make 5 changes

Grealish for Sterling
Sancho for Mount
Trippier for James
Calvert-Lewin for Kane
Maguire for Mings - just to get him fit for knockouts

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Jude Bellingham... on 07:53 - Jun 22 with 1713 viewsfloridaboy

Jude Bellingham... on 07:49 - Jun 22 by tractordownsouth

I'd make 5 changes

Grealish for Sterling
Sancho for Mount
Trippier for James
Calvert-Lewin for Kane

No way will Kane be dropped. Can see Henderson starting as well, maybe in place of Rice
Jude Bellingham... on 07:57 - Jun 22 with 1705 viewstextbackup

Jude Bellingham... on 07:53 - Jun 22 by floridaboy

No way will Kane be dropped. Can see Henderson starting as well, maybe in place of Rice

Kane will score if he's provided chances, he's done it constantly for 4/5 years.
its now tactics that's preventing the chances drying up

Jude Bellingham... on 08:33 - Jun 22 with 1632 viewsSixtoP

Yes.. ideally KP sitting with Henderson and Bellingham either side of him in the midfield three.

I'd also like to see Sancho given a go, interesting how everyone in Germany can't get their heads around the fact we are not playing him and Bellingham.
Jude Bellingham... on 08:35 - Jun 22 with 1628 viewsSparky85

Jude Bellingham... on 07:57 - Jun 22 by textbackup

Kane will score if he's provided chances, he's done it constantly for 4/5 years.

Agree with this. Can't blame Kane as we are just not giving him any service. He was dropping so deep against Scotland just so he could have some of the ball.

I would love the lineup to be

Pickford
Trippier, Maguire, Mings, Shaw (would have gone for Chilwell)
Bellingham, Rice
Sancho, Foden, Grealish
Kane

Maybe harsh on Phillips but with the 3 in front I would need to protect the back 4 with DR. Mings has been brilliant so far but HM needs to play a game, so for me Stones is the one that gives way for a game.
Jude Bellingham... on 08:39 - Jun 22 with 1612 viewsOsborneOneNil

Jude Bellingham... on 08:33 - Jun 22 by SixtoP

Yes.. ideally KP sitting with Henderson and Bellingham either side of him in the midfield three.

I'd also like to see Sancho given a go, interesting how everyone in Germany can't get their heads around the fact we are not playing him and Bellingham.

It’s because we have Southgate in charge.

Bottle job.
Login to get fewer ads

Jude Bellingham... on 08:39 - Jun 22 with 1610 viewsIpswichKnight

Jude Bellingham... on 08:35 - Jun 22 by Sparky85

Agree with this. Can't blame Kane as we are just not giving him any service. He was dropping so deep against Scotland just so he could have some of the ball.

Pickford
Bellingham, Rice
Sancho, Foden, Grealish
Kane

Maybe harsh on Phillips but with the 3 in front I would need to protect the back 4 with DR. Mings has been brilliant so far but HM needs to play a game, so for me Stones is the one that gives way for a game.

Only changes for me with that would be Jameson the right and Trippier on the left. Not convinced by Shaw and I really rate Trippier.
Jude Bellingham... on 08:39 - Jun 22 with 1607 viewstractordownsouth

Jude Bellingham... on 07:53 - Jun 22 by floridaboy

I doubt he'll be dropped but I'd give him a rest. Service is poor but he looks absolutely shot. He's played over 50 games this year - Mourinho was playing him in the Europa League 2nd round qualifiers against Romanian plumbers and he was involved in all of Spurs' league cup games as well as carrying them in the Premier League.

Give DCL a go then hope Kane is rested up for the knockouts.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Jude Bellingham... on 08:42 - Jun 22 with 1597 viewsKropotkin123

Jude Bellingham... on 07:49 - Jun 22 by tractordownsouth

I'd make 5 changes

Grealish for Sterling
Sancho for Mount
Trippier for James
Calvert-Lewin for Kane

I'd rather Ming's saw out the rest of the tournament at this point. In good form and fit.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Jude Bellingham... on 08:46 - Jun 22 with 1583 viewsITFCBlues

Jude Bellingham... on 07:57 - Jun 22 by textbackup

Agree. Only fans with zero understanding of football want him dropped.

A striker is only as good as his service and Kane has had nothing.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Jude Bellingham... on 08:53 - Jun 22 with 1569 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Jude Bellingham... on 07:44 - Jun 22 by textbackup

he features weekly for Dortmund, as does Sancho, yet deemed not experienced enough for the England team?
southgate has such talent at his disposal, but opts for the safe option, its such a shame

Not overly convinced by Southgate tbh. I also think he makes too many changes, so we don't seem to have as cohesive a team as perhaps in 2018.
Jude Bellingham... on 08:56 - Jun 22 with 1558 viewsSixtoP

Jude Bellingham... on 08:46 - Jun 22 by ITFCBlues

Spot on, however he needs to stop trying to play 10 and 9 like he does at Spurs

Just get in the box and let Foden et al create for you.
Jude Bellingham... on 09:06 - Jun 22 with 1533 viewsSamWhiteUK

Jude Bellingham... on 08:33 - Jun 22 by SixtoP

Are we calling for Henderson now? I thought he was a waste of a space before the tournament started?

Just need to know so I can keep up with the rhetoric, so I know whether to boo or clap his name later, cheers
Jude Bellingham... on 09:15 - Jun 22 with 1512 viewsSixtoP

Jude Bellingham... on 09:06 - Jun 22 by SamWhiteUK

Are we calling for Henderson now? I thought he was a waste of a space before the tournament started?

Just need to know so I can keep up with the rhetoric, so I know whether to boo or clap his name later, cheers

I've always been for Henderson in the best 11, the Athletic have been doing an 'England Show' podcast throughout the tournament and it's clear that from that Henderson's/Maguire leadership has been missed on the pitch.
Jude Bellingham... on 09:16 - Jun 22 with 1504 viewschicoazul

Whoever we pick we’ve already qualified and so it’s going to be a boring game, a poor performance, and we will lose in the next round.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jude Bellingham... on 09:26 - Jun 22 with 1482 viewstextbackup

Jude Bellingham... on 08:35 - Jun 22 by Sparky85

Pickford
Bellingham, Rice
Sancho, Foden, Grealish
Kane

Pickford
Trippier, Maguire, stones, Shaw (would have gone for Chilwell)
Bellingham, Rice or phillips
Sancho, Foden, Grealish
Kane

im the same, but mings misses out for me, shame but think them two have less of a mistake in them

Jude Bellingham... on 09:40 - Jun 22 with 1451 viewschicoazul

Jude Bellingham... on 09:26 - Jun 22 by textbackup

Pickford
Trippier, Maguire, stones, Shaw (would have gone for Chilwell)
Bellingham, Rice or phillips
Sancho, Foden, Grealish
Kane

im the same, but mings misses out for me, shame but think them two have less of a mistake in them

Hasn’t Mings played the last four games when we’ve kept clean sheets in all of them? Seems mad to leave him out. Probably our best player of the tournament so far.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jude Bellingham... on 09:41 - Jun 22 with 1451 viewsSkip_Intro

Jude Bellingham... on 08:46 - Jun 22 by ITFCBlues

If Kane were fully fit I'd agree with you but he is seriously off the pace and something is quite clearly wrong. Whether he is just lacking sharpness, carrying an injury or distracted by his transfer saga we just don't know, but I'd consider resting him for two reasons. A - to rest him if he is indeed carrying a knock - he can come on for the last half an hour if fitness is an issue. B - to try to wake him up and let him know that he still needs to earn his place, which frankly he hasn't done in the last two games...
Jude Bellingham... on 09:43 - Jun 22 with 1440 viewstextbackup

Jude Bellingham... on 09:40 - Jun 22 by chicoazul

Hasn’t Mings played the last four games when we’ve kept clean sheets in all of them? Seems mad to leave him out. Probably our best player of the tournament so far.

first game phillips was stand out
second game every defensive player look good, based on we done nothing else. mings did play well, but nothing out of the ordinary.

blue tinted glasses there a bit I think

Jude Bellingham... on 09:47 - Jun 22 with 1434 viewsrickw

Yeah, as we're through and 2nd is likely to give us a better fixture than 1st the result doesn't really matter, the best thing is probably to get minutes into everyone and then we can assess who's in form for the next round.
Pickford
Walker, Coady, Maguire, Shaw (would have gone for Chilwell)
Henderson, Bellingham,
Sancho, Grealish, Rashford
Calvert Lewin

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Jude Bellingham... on 09:49 - Jun 22 with 1428 viewsclive_baker

I think a few changes would be sensible, to keep things fresh given we're already through. I don't really understand the reaction to the Scotland game, not a great performance but these things happen. We're through the group at a canter, we've not lost nor conceded. People need to chill.

Pickford
Trippier Maguire Stones Shaw
Phillips Rice Grealish
Foden Kane Rashford

I like James, but prefer Trippier or Walker at RB for me. Maguire back in to test his fitness, although Mings has done well to be fair to him. Grealish in for Mount. Rashford for Sterling who I thought was terrible against Scotland.

2-0 England. 7 points, 3 clean sheets, unbeaten. Happy days.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jude Bellingham... on 09:57 - Jun 22 with 1399 viewsBiGDonnie

Jude Bellingham... on 08:39 - Jun 22 by OsborneOneNil

It’s because we have Southgate in charge.

Bottle job.

Yup, this!

He needs to pick the right side tonight, win the game and stick with the players in form. Sterling shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 IMO.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024