Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some very important words spoken by Fraser 20:16 - Jul 14 with 1524 viewschrismakin

Seen the players the club has brought in....
Club isnt looking to get to championship and just stay there...

Nothing massive... but just shows what we are building and what our attraction is over some champ clubs.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 20:18 - Jul 14 with 1469 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 20:19 - Jul 14 with 1431 viewschrismakin

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 20:18 - Jul 14 by BryanPlug

I'm also taking it as a sign to crooks to hand in a transfer request as weve got plan B's ;)

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 20:24 - Jul 14 with 1318 viewsitfcjoe

Since Evans took over!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 20:30 - Jul 14 with 1248 viewschrismakin

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 20:24 - Jul 14 by itfcjoe

Since Evans took over!

We must never speak of such a time ever again :)

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 20:32 - Jul 14 with 1213 viewswkj

Since Evans took over!

Evans' first couple of seasons were exciting - until it became clear we were signing overpriced clowns.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 23:04 - Jul 14 with 933 viewsSwansea_Blue

Since last summer when we had the best squad in the league and were going to piss it.

And I'm not being facetious; that was a prevailing view back then and shows how time away from the pitch and yet to be proven expectations around players can trick most people.

This does feel different though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 23:06 - Jul 14 with 916 viewschrismakin

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 23:04 - Jul 14 by Swansea_Blue

Since last summer when we had the best squad in the league and were going to piss it.

And I'm not being facetious; that was a prevailing view back then and shows how time away from the pitch and yet to be proven expectations around players can trick most people.

This does feel different though.

Think the more time spent in league 1 shows you what you actually need to get out of it.

If the squad and manger we have now cant do it... we may aswell give up.

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 23:18 - Jul 14 with 841 viewsOldsmoker

I hope that crowds back in grounds stays for the whole season.
It will be a lift for our players at PR and daunting for all those young players in away sides who haven't played in front of large crowds before.
It could be a big plus factor for us and maybe why we are attracting good signings.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 23:26 - Jul 14 with 804 viewspositivity

Since Evans took over!

a while before that for me, probably since bfj playoff years

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Some very important words spoken by Fraser on 07:48 - Jul 15 with 513 viewsHipsterectomy

He also (I assume) slipped up in his interview and said “when we get promoted” which must be Ashton and Cook rubbing off on the new signings

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024