Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. 15:48 - Sep 1 with 967 viewsBlueBadger

...for being in the early stages of plotting a terror act.

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2021-09-01/white-supremacist-sentenced-to-read-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 16:42 - Sep 1 with 859 viewsEireannach_gorm

'De Montfort University confirmed John was a criminology student..'

He appears to be on an extended busman's holiday.
Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 17:52 - Sep 1 with 791 viewsMattinLondon

Wonder if the sentence would have been the same if, for example, he was Muslim, not white and was looking at Islamic state propaganda.
Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 18:30 - Sep 1 with 736 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I wonder if the verdict would have been the same had his skin colour been different.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 18:39 - Sep 1 with 725 viewsBlueBadger

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 16:42 - Sep 1 by Eireannach_gorm

Ah. 'Doing research' in the Pete Townsend fashion.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 18:41 - Sep 1 with 723 viewsfactual_blue

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 16:42 - Sep 1 by Eireannach_gorm

Surely De Montfort was a music venue in Leicester where the big acts of the 60s and 70s appeared?

How did it become a university?

And a proper university would send this obnoxious child down for, well, demonstrating that he's an uneducatable idiot.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 18:44 - Sep 1 with 709 viewsBlueBadger

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 18:41 - Sep 1 by factual_blue

Surely De Montfort was a music venue in Leicester where the big acts of the 60s and 70s appeared?

How did it become a university?

And a proper university would send this obnoxious child down for, well, demonstrating that he's an uneducatable idiot.

I'd estimate that 52% of his concerns are Very Real.

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 18:53 - Sep 1 with 697 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I think we all know a two year suspended sentence mean naff all these days as courts seem happy to overlook these at their own convenience as they’re incapable of sound and logical thinking

The Serious Crime Prevention Order is atleast something, but I’m not sure how ‘live’ the monitoring on that is and I’m sure there are ways of sidestepping that if one has enough resources to do so

My personal favourite part of the article “ This has been a long and complex investigation over the course of 11 months.” So a lot of resources and time spent compiling the evidence… Only for CPS to come back with ‘read some books and don’t be such a little rascal’
Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 19:35 - Sep 1 with 662 viewseireblue

Hmmm, sentencing a white supremacist to read stuff by dead white people….not entirely sure this has been thought through.
Login to get fewer ads

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 08:26 - Sep 2 with 537 viewsTractorWood

Well, 'extra homework' sure is a novel punishment.. on 19:35 - Sep 1 by eireblue

Hmmm, sentencing a white supremacist to read stuff by dead white people….not entirely sure this has been thought through.

The totally irrelevant waffle of Thomas Hardy and the same book written 6 times by Jane Austen should set him straight.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024