Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake 20:33 - Oct 16 with 1017 viewsgtsb1966

in sanctioning the signings of our coaching staff. For a club who seemed to be starting to get everything right on and off the pitch we have got these important positions massively wrong. Surely they could see we needed experienced coaches to move the project forward at pace.
O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:35 - Oct 16 with 985 viewschrismakin

i'm more intirigued to know how long their support for PC HAS to continue for..

Part of the Evans sale, does it have an expiry date? is it until PC contract ends?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:36 - Oct 16 with 970 viewshomer_123

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:35 - Oct 16 by chrismakin

i'm more intirigued to know how long their support for PC HAS to continue for..

Part of the Evans sale, does it have an expiry date? is it until PC contract ends?

Contract extension imminent?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:36 - Oct 16 with 970 views3_5_2

We seem to have recruited the wrong bloke from Wigan

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:37 - Oct 16 with 945 viewsJ2BLUE

I wonder if Reid has signed a contract...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:38 - Oct 16 with 933 viewshomer_123

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:37 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

I wonder if Reid has signed a contract...

...Reid though? I mean...if that was under Evans.

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:41 - Oct 16 with 894 viewsJ2BLUE

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:38 - Oct 16 by homer_123

...Reid though? I mean...if that was under Evans.

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting Reid takeover. I was wondering if we might get rid of Cook. Can't really do that if Reid has come in and signed a deal.

Truly impaired.

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:42 - Oct 16 with 876 viewsElderGrizzly

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:41 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting Reid takeover. I was wondering if we might get rid of Cook. Can't really do that if Reid has come in and signed a deal.

He’s a consultant. Those deals can normally end very quickly
O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:43 - Oct 16 with 872 viewsrgp1

I bet the camera in the Bristol City coaches room has seen a few stampedes in recent months if the phone rings!
Login to get fewer ads

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:44 - Oct 16 with 858 viewshomer_123

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:41 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

Ahh...OK.

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:44 - Oct 16 with 851 viewsJ2BLUE

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:42 - Oct 16 by ElderGrizzly

He’s a consultant. Those deals can normally end very quickly

Agree but if he has signed literally anything I think it would rule out sacking Cook now.

Truly impaired.

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:45 - Oct 16 with 851 viewsElderGrizzly

They had to back Cook if that is who Cook said he wanted.

I’d be astonished if Cook hasn’t been questioned on lack of a No.2 though.

And ultimately, Cook is not and will never be their man.
O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:48 - Oct 16 with 803 viewsElderGrizzly

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:44 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

Agree but if he has signed literally anything I think it would rule out sacking Cook now.

I don’t think we’re sacking Cook now, not until after Wycombe at earliest.

The owners can afford to move people on and assume Ashton will have given Reid a contract that is flexible, given his appointment feels like a last throw of the dice
O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:49 - Oct 16 with 779 viewschrismakin

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:48 - Oct 16 by ElderGrizzly

I don’t think we’re sacking Cook now, not until after Wycombe at earliest.

The owners can afford to move people on and assume Ashton will have given Reid a contract that is flexible, given his appointment feels like a last throw of the dice

He's been involved for a while tho hasn't he, altho recently announced mainly due to the MP tweeting about it

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 21:01 - Oct 16 with 686 viewsGarv

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 20:44 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

Do you really think we're close to sacking him either way?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 21:05 - Oct 16 with 648 viewsJ2BLUE

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 21:01 - Oct 16 by Garv

Do you really think we're close to sacking him either way?

I think it's closer than we think. Not suggesting I think it's imminent or anything but I think the aim this season was promotion, 100%, despite what they said publicly.

The squad they gave him was not for a crack at the play offs. It was to give us every chance of winning the league.

Truly impaired.

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 21:21 - Oct 16 with 555 viewsElderGrizzly

O'Leary and Ashton may have made a massive mistake on 21:05 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

I think it's closer than we think. Not suggesting I think it's imminent or anything but I think the aim this season was promotion, 100%, despite what they said publicly.

The squad they gave him was not for a crack at the play offs. It was to give us every chance of winning the league.

And after the Wycombe game, we could be 20 pts off the top.

We’re already 11 off 4th.

It is in no way acceptable and we’ve yet to play a really bog or in-form team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024