Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers 14:56 - Oct 19 with 2054 viewsSteve_M

Which, after last Friday, is really not good to see:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 14:57 - Oct 19 with 1760 viewsBlueBadger

Edited for dickheadery.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 15:03]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:01 - Oct 19 with 1738 viewsitfcjoe

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 14:57 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Edited for dickheadery.

No it really isn't, it's disgraceful and must be terrifying for Gove who has seen a colleague die last week

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:02 - Oct 19 with 1715 viewschicoazul

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 14:57 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Edited for dickheadery.

Mate.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:03 - Oct 19 with 1711 viewsBlueBadger

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:02 - Oct 19 by chicoazul

Mate.

On reflection, yeah. Imma delete it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:04 - Oct 19 with 1687 viewschicoazul

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:03 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

On reflection, yeah. Imma delete it.

Fair play.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:06 - Oct 19 with 1680 viewsGlasgowBlue

Edited for dickheadery.

Has herbivore hacked your account mate!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:06 - Oct 19 with 1674 viewsBlueBadger

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:04 - Oct 19 by chicoazul

Fair play.

Sorry Steve, no ten-pager for you.

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:07 - Oct 19 with 1668 viewsIllinoisblue

Demanding his arrest?? For what?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:08 - Oct 19 with 1659 viewsBlueBadger

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:06 - Oct 19 by GlasgowBlue

Has herbivore hacked your account mate!

It was a conspiracy by The Bankers(Who Are Totally Not Adherents Of An Abrahamic Faith) to make me look bad.

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:09 - Oct 19 with 1648 viewsBlueBadger

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:01 - Oct 19 by itfcjoe

No it really isn't, it's disgraceful and must be terrifying for Gove who has seen a colleague die last week

As I said to Chico - fair play, edited accordingly.

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:09 - Oct 19 with 1651 viewsDanTheMan

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:07 - Oct 19 by Illinoisblue

Demanding his arrest?? For what?

You know, vaccine stuff.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:15 - Oct 19 with 1621 viewsbluelagos

My niece ran into some anti-vaxxers on a tube last weekend, verbally abusing mask wearers. Am told she stood her ground and gave them a piece of her mind.

Didn't think she had it in her tbh but well chuffed when I heard the details.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:30 - Oct 19 with 1560 viewsBlueBadger

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:15 - Oct 19 by bluelagos

My niece ran into some anti-vaxxers on a tube last weekend, verbally abusing mask wearers. Am told she stood her ground and gave them a piece of her mind.

Didn't think she had it in her tbh but well chuffed when I heard the details.

Back in January had some dickhead wandering around the place telling people(mostly tiny little filipino nurses, curiously enough) that they were all 'in on it' and 'where are all the sick people we're told are here'.

He was told, 'they're on the wards that are closed to visitors because there's a pandemic on, you pillock' and shown out by security with a warning not to return lest he be removed by the old bill next time.

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:34 - Oct 19 with 1506 viewsbluelagos

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:30 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Back in January had some dickhead wandering around the place telling people(mostly tiny little filipino nurses, curiously enough) that they were all 'in on it' and 'where are all the sick people we're told are here'.

He was told, 'they're on the wards that are closed to visitors because there's a pandemic on, you pillock' and shown out by security with a warning not to return lest he be removed by the old bill next time.

I'd have been tempted to invite him to the ward (maskless or not) to sit up close and see them for himself.

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:37 - Oct 19 with 1495 viewsBlueBadger

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:34 - Oct 19 by bluelagos

I'd have been tempted to invite him to the ward (maskless or not) to sit up close and see them for himself.

Believe me, I was tempted but it was quite late and the nearest one had a large number of rather distressed older people and deeply traumatised junior staff that I'd just spent the previous hour trying to do my best to calm, so I thought better of it.

Plus, you know, confidentiality and ethics, and all that.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 15:37]

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:39 - Oct 19 with 1490 viewsBlueBadger

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:37 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

Believe me, I was tempted but it was quite late and the nearest one had a large number of rather distressed older people and deeply traumatised junior staff that I'd just spent the previous hour trying to do my best to calm, so I thought better of it.

Plus, you know, confidentiality and ethics, and all that.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 15:37]

He did turn up to A&E a few months later with an unrelated injury that needed some manipulation and fiddling about with.

I categorically deny any allegations that the ED team may have manipulated slightly more 'robustly' than they normally would.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 15:40]

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:48 - Oct 19 with 1437 viewsBlueBadger

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:08 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

It was a conspiracy by The Bankers(Who Are Totally Not Adherents Of An Abrahamic Faith) to make me look bad.

In an unrelated topic, here's our Glorious Leader showing a great example by not at all using inflammatory and divisive language.

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:51 - Oct 19 with 1431 viewshomer_123

I'm not sure why they are protesting? Unless I am wrong...they can choose not to have it right?

I'm not suggesting it's a wise choice but no one is tying them down and forcing them to have it?

The Government have a lot to answer for over the pandemic but this isn't great, given last Friday, as you say.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:55 - Oct 19 with 1406 viewsbluelagos

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:51 - Oct 19 by homer_123

I'm not sure why they are protesting? Unless I am wrong...they can choose not to have it right?

I'm not suggesting it's a wise choice but no one is tying them down and forcing them to have it?

The Government have a lot to answer for over the pandemic but this isn't great, given last Friday, as you say.

I'm so with you on this. If people choose not to vaccinate/protect themselves born of fear (that it's untested or whatever) - whilst I don't agree, I'd also accept that right.

But to try and stop others getting vaccinated is a whole new level of fckwittery. See also those picketing schools etc.

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:57 - Oct 19 with 1388 viewsBlueBadger

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:55 - Oct 19 by bluelagos

I'm so with you on this. If people choose not to vaccinate/protect themselves born of fear (that it's untested or whatever) - whilst I don't agree, I'd also accept that right.

But to try and stop others getting vaccinated is a whole new level of fckwittery. See also those picketing schools etc.

Likewise termination of pregnancy.
Don't agree with it? Don't have one, don't harass women who do have them.

You can bet your house that there's more than one Tory hardliner right now looking at developments in Texas and Florida and taking notes.
Hell, we had a health secretary test the water with that one not so long ago.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48579890
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 15:58]

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:58 - Oct 19 with 1377 viewsleitrimblue

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:48 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

In an unrelated topic, here's our Glorious Leader showing a great example by not at all using inflammatory and divisive language.

These elite, over tea bagged, pig feck1n public school boys do have a lovely way with words
So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 17:45 - Oct 19 with 1139 viewsIllinoisblue

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:51 - Oct 19 by homer_123

Batons, tear gas and water cannons need to be deployed. And same for the idiots still blocking roads.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 17:52 - Oct 19 with 1107 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:48 - Oct 19 by BlueBadger

They'll take my Peugeot1.9 diesel engine from my cold, dead hands.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 18:00 - Oct 19 with 1079 viewsfactual_blue

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 15:55 - Oct 19 by bluelagos

How do you balance their 'right' not to be vaccinated with your 'right' and my 'right' not to catch Covid from unvaccinated people.

People too keen on the rights they award themselves at the expense of their duties and obligations.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 18:10 - Oct 19 with 1027 viewsbluelagos

So anyway, here's Michael Gove being harassed by anti-vaxers on 18:00 - Oct 19 by factual_blue

How do you balance their 'right' not to be vaccinated with your 'right' and my 'right' not to catch Covid from unvaccinated people.

People too keen on the rights they award themselves at the expense of their duties and obligations.

It is indeed a balance. But I don't see any scenario where forceably vaccinating people is sensible.

We have some of the highest vaccination rates in the world. Seems to me we are doing things well in that respect and adopting a more authoritarian approach would likely backfire and result in less take up.

So I think rather than worrying about theoretical debates on the ethics of mandating vaccinations, I'm happy to side with the practical argument of ensuring we get as many vaccinated as possible, through education and making vaccinations accessible, rather than through legislating.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024