Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! 11:50 - Oct 23 with 1077 viewsgiant_stow

My boy's team finally won a game this morning and against their biggest rivals, who turned up a little bit cocky. The best bit is that they won by team work, passing and backing each other up when they lost the ball! I know the result shouldn't matter in kids games, but this had become a bit of a thing, so well played Clapton CFC under 9s!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 11:52 - Oct 23 with 1038 viewsclive_baker

Thought you were on about Norwich for a second.

Congratulations Clapton. I’m sure it feels even sweeter if it’s been a while coming.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 11:54 - Oct 23 with 1025 viewsgiant_stow

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 11:52 - Oct 23 by clive_baker

Congratulations Clapton. I’m sure it feels even sweeter if it’s been a while coming.

Haha!

Its taken a while to come together, but they've done it the right inclusive way with everyone getting game time and patient work from the top notch coaches - so chuffed for the kids!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 11:58 - Oct 23 with 1006 viewsnoggin

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 11:52 - Oct 23 by clive_baker

No, he said they won.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 12:00 - Oct 23 with 996 viewsNthQldITFC

He was, in a sense, because that's who Clapton CFC under 9s beat.

The OinkUn is in meltdown!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 12:07 - Oct 23 with 952 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Nice.

My sons under 8s have never scored a goal but today kept it down to just 5-0
Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 12:10 - Oct 23 with 937 viewsRomeo4

Brilliant. Well done. It’s all about the kids developing and having fun of course…………..but it does feel good when they win!!
Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:11 - Oct 23 with 834 viewsIllinoisblue

Well done, lads. It’s what it’s all about. Also, as a budgie in London why are you not at Stamford Bridge today? Given up already?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:31 - Oct 23 with 794 viewshoppy

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:11 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

Well done, lads. It’s what it’s all about. Also, as a budgie in London why are you not at Stamford Bridge today? Given up already?

Because he’s a town fan…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:36 - Oct 23 with 790 viewsgiant_stow

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:11 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

Tbh, I've lost interest a bit. I know thats pretty crap, but I'm more interested in local footy, or Orient at a push. Still wish them well and hoping for a miracle turn around for the mighty canaries, but just from afar.

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:37 - Oct 23 with 783 viewshoppy

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:36 - Oct 23 by giant_stow

Tbh, I've lost interest a bit. I know thats pretty crap, but I'm more interested in local footy, or Orient at a push. Still wish them well and hoping for a miracle turn around for the mighty canaries, but just from afar.

Or in summary…

Because he’s a town fan…

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:38 - Oct 23 with 781 viewsgiant_stow

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:37 - Oct 23 by hoppy

Or in summary…

Because he’s a town fan…

brute! never!

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:41 - Oct 23 with 778 viewsIllinoisblue

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:36 - Oct 23 by giant_stow

Fair enough attitude to have when your club’s ambition seems to be get promoted so you can get relegated.

62 - 78 - 81

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:46 - Oct 23 with 762 viewsgiant_stow

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:41 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

Fair enough attitude to have when your club’s ambition seems to be get promoted so you can get relegated.

I still have faith oddly enough, but can see why it's looking that way now.

Edit: they've just got their 4th. I wonder if we fall apart now and its get really bad?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 13:47]

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:51 - Oct 23 with 744 viewsIllinoisblue

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:46 - Oct 23 by giant_stow

I still have faith oddly enough, but can see why it's looking that way now.

Edit: they've just got their 4th. I wonder if we fall apart now and its get really bad?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 13:47]

The fixture list hasn’t been kind to you, that’s for sure. Lot of really hard games to start the season with. Oh well!

62 - 78 - 81

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:52 - Oct 23 with 736 viewsgiant_stow

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:51 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

The fixture list hasn’t been kind to you, that’s for sure. Lot of really hard games to start the season with. Oh well!

5 now. I wonder if we 'beat' your record today?

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:58 - Oct 23 with 710 viewshoppy

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 13:51 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

And then the fixtures in the middle look quite tough, and I can’t see them getting much out of the latter fixtures… apart from all those, they could do quite well…

Apologies but I have to shout it from the rooftops! on 17:26 - Oct 23 with 603 viewsfactual_blue

Farke off.

Surely that's the way forward.

McCarthy's available.

So is Steve Bruce.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024