Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? 10:01 - Dec 11 with 973 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

N/t

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 10:24 - Dec 11 with 941 viewsFixed_It

Not all the time, but yes it has been temperamental this week.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 10:25 - Dec 11 with 940 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Not constantly but a Couple of times a week

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 10:30 - Dec 11 with 934 viewsnodge_blue

In case Gav picks up this thread....I find when browsing in IOS that the rendering is an issue on the right hand side. text often does into the blue final third background. Happening right now on the player performance value and also happens alot on forum threads when they run to more than one page.

I have also found the page to get unresponsive a bit which I think was down to the slowness of my old iMac. Maybe its going off to alot of add sites...trying to stream those videos etc on the main page. probably only an issue cos of multiple tabs already open in browser and slowness of hardware.
Ive just upgraded to an SSD hard drive and put in more RAM and its stopped.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 10:34 - Dec 11 with 925 viewsborge

Yes, frequently have to close chrome. I think it is the video advert on the right that does it. Can someone remind me how I subscribe so that I lose the ads please?
Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 10:41 - Dec 11 with 911 viewsGuthrum

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 10:34 - Dec 11 by borge

Yes, frequently have to close chrome. I think it is the video advert on the right that does it. Can someone remind me how I subscribe so that I lose the ads please?

Send a PM to Gav. You can also do that complaining about the intrusive advert.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 11:28 - Dec 11 with 834 viewsemergencylime

I found that with EADT website a while back so I switched to Edge browser on my S9.
Not sure if it's connected but no problems since.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 11:28]

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 12:13 - Dec 11 with 778 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I don't know what android is but, when using my phone rather than laptop, TWTD has frozen occasionally over recent days.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 12:32 - Dec 11 with 758 viewsGuthrum

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 12:13 - Dec 11 by Tangledupin_Blue

I don't know what android is but, when using my phone rather than laptop, TWTD has frozen occasionally over recent days.

Android is the operating system on almost every hand-held device other than an iPhone/iPad.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 13:24 - Dec 11 with 709 viewsSwansea_Blue

Endlessly stuck on the same thing? Yeah, it’s been like it for at least 15 years

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 16:29 - Dec 11 with 643 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 12:32 - Dec 11 by Guthrum

Android is the operating system on almost every hand-held device other than an iPhone/iPad.

'Android is the operating system on almost every hand-held device other than inferior but overrated ones'

Always happy to clarify things for people.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 17:03 - Dec 11 with 610 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 12:32 - Dec 11 by Guthrum

Thank you

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 17:23 - Dec 11 with 597 viewsurbanblue

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 10:30 - Dec 11 by nodge_blue

In case Gav picks up this thread....I find when browsing in IOS that the rendering is an issue on the right hand side. text often does into the blue final third background. Happening right now on the player performance value and also happens alot on forum threads when they run to more than one page.

I have also found the page to get unresponsive a bit which I think was down to the slowness of my old iMac. Maybe its going off to alot of add sites...trying to stream those videos etc on the main page. probably only an issue cos of multiple tabs already open in browser and slowness of hardware.
Ive just upgraded to an SSD hard drive and put in more RAM and its stopped.

I get the blue down the right hand side on the long threads too.
Absolute pain and makes the threads unreadable. We
Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 20:07 - Dec 11 with 530 viewsWicksy

Anyone else finding that twtd is repeatedly freezing on android? on 17:23 - Dec 11 by urbanblue

I get the blue down the right hand side on the long threads too.
Absolute pain and makes the threads unreadable. We

Yup, me too - Galaxy S10
Only happens on certain posts though

The cars in the churchyard Were shiny and German Distinctly at odds with The theme of the sermon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024