Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook is just selling himself to a new club 14:33 - Jan 5 with 978 viewsMaySixth

standard

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 970 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Yep.

Re-writing history and a bit of help from media pals.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 15:09 - Jan 5 with 901 viewsjayessess

He is, although if I were a chairman looking for a new manager, it'd concern me that he doesn't seem to have learned much...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 766 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 15:09 - Jan 5 by jayessess

He is, although if I were a chairman looking for a new manager, it'd concern me that he doesn't seem to have learned much...

Serious question, does anyone think he will get another management job and, if so, at what level? I can't see many in League 1 going for him. Will he be happy to accept League 2?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 21:19 - Jan 5 with 723 viewsBlueBadger

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 20:07 - Jan 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Serious question, does anyone think he will get another management job and, if so, at what level? I can't see many in League 1 going for him. Will he be happy to accept League 2?

His record at this level is probably good enough for at least one more job at this level. Hell, Hurst got another job at this level after effectively relegating us in a dozen or so games.He's not a completely busted flush like Keane, Jewell and Lambert.

Yet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 21:37 - Jan 5 with 694 viewsSeablu

Always find it strange in England that one failure can almost write off a manager’s future prospects.
In Europe you tend to find loads of managers who manage 8 or 9 decent clubs regardless of the odd high profile failure.
Well, probably just Claude Puel and Claudio Ranieri off the top of my head, but I stand by my point.
Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 21:38 - Jan 5 with 694 viewstractordownsouth

He's still a standout candidate for jobs at this level, despite what happened here. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at one of the newly relegated clubs next season if they make a change in the summer. I could see him fitting in well somewhere like Peterborough, for example.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 21:38 - Jan 5 with 692 viewsMetal_Hacker

Of course he is , as much as I stated this morning and got down voted by Sitters- go figure

He’s done nothing but deflect or at least try and deflect a huge proportion of the blame to other people

He’s selling himself - simple

Poll: If it were one or the other

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 22:56 - Jan 5 with 609 viewsSeablu

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 21:38 - Jan 5 by Metal_Hacker

Of course he is , as much as I stated this morning and got down voted by Sitters- go figure

He’s done nothing but deflect or at least try and deflect a huge proportion of the blame to other people

He’s selling himself - simple

You had me right up to the point you said ‘go figure’
Login to get fewer ads

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 23:23 - Jan 5 with 564 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Cook is just selling himself to a new club on 21:19 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

His record at this level is probably good enough for at least one more job at this level. Hell, Hurst got another job at this level after effectively relegating us in a dozen or so games.He's not a completely busted flush like Keane, Jewell and Lambert.

Yet.

Hurst, Lambert and Cook

All three of them didn't appreciate that they were blessed to have had the 'fantastic professionals' who would leave their blood on the pitch for the shirt.

Captain Fantastic and the rest of the team. Bless them !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024