Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? 18:10 - Jan 24 with 1353 viewsMaySixth

assuming Evans isn't fit
that feels a bit lightweight
hopefully we can outfootball them

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 18:12 - Jan 24 with 1338 viewsFrimleyBlue

Based solely on Web feedback of the new lad not being a great player when it comes to defensive duties. And Carroll being quite powderpuff in the tackle. Think we might see idris. He's the only one I can think of that actually looked like he wasn't afraid of getting stuck into players.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 18:37 - Jan 24 with 1234 viewsChateauWines

Only been charged so will be available tomorrow

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 18:39 - Jan 24 with 1228 viewsPhilTWTD

Won't be out tomorrow as they're sure to contest it. There'll be a hearing later in the week, I assume.
If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 18:51 - Jan 24 with 1153 viewsGlasgowBlue

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 18:37 - Jan 24 by ChateauWines

Only been charged so will be available tomorrow

Noit according to Stuart Watson.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 19:16 - Jan 24 with 1090 viewsPhilTWTD

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 18:39 - Jan 24 by PhilTWTD

Won't be out tomorrow as they're sure to contest it. There'll be a hearing later in the week, I assume.

Think the process will be along the lines of this. Morsy will contest the charge, then there'd be a hearing at a later date.

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 19:20 - Jan 24 with 1033 viewsTractorFrog

I think El Mizouni should start if Morsy doesn't, as he is the most similar player.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 19:22 - Jan 24 with 1016 viewsFrimleyBlue

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 19:16 - Jan 24 by PhilTWTD

Think the process will be along the lines of this. Morsy will contest the charge, then there'd be a hearing at a later date.

Also depends if he requests for a paper hearing or a personal attendance once. Can add a few days more to the process.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 19:23 - Jan 24 with 1009 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 19:20 - Jan 24 by TractorFrog

I think El Mizouni should start if Morsy doesn't, as he is the most similar player.

El Mizouni has done well in that role this season whenever he has played. He was my first thought, but he has been made available for loan which would suggest he is not McKenna's first choice as back up.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 19:30 - Jan 24 with 971 viewsPhilTWTD

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 19:22 - Jan 24 by FrimleyBlue

Also depends if he requests for a paper hearing or a personal attendance once. Can add a few days more to the process.

Yes, usual form is to deny it and ask for a personal hearing. Covid might have changed whether the hearing is in actual person but assume the process is the same, and seems to be from the example I posted.
If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 19:33 - Jan 24 with 946 viewsSheffordBlue

Wonder if we might see a change of system to firm it up a bit in the middle as well

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 20:41 - Jan 24 with 802 viewstextbackup

Elmuz has to be that man, but nasty, and can play

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If Morsy is out tomorrow night, is it Caroll and Bakinson in the middle? on 20:45 - Jan 24 with 775 viewsitfcsuth

Any pairing you of Carroll, Bakinson, Harper or El Mizouni would worry me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024