Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? 12:34 - Jan 27 with 1049 viewsfooters

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 13:59 - Jan 27 with 941 viewsSwansea_Blue

Where's the 'yes occasionally, but get sh*t from the Mrs for it' option?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 14:35 - Jan 27 with 904 viewsMattinLondon

A few days ago a woman passed me and my 3 year old on the street and shouted ‘for f**ks sake’ down her mobile. At tea time when I told him that he couldn’t watch ‘Encanto’ he shouted ‘for kuks ache’ which I’m sure was him trying to swear.
Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 14:37 - Jan 27 with 896 viewsEwan_Oozami

You must be losing it, footers, not one mention of Battenberg??

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 14:41 - Jan 27 with 880 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 14:35 - Jan 27 by MattinLondon

A few days ago a woman passed me and my 3 year old on the street and shouted ‘for f**ks sake’ down her mobile. At tea time when I told him that he couldn’t watch ‘Encanto’ he shouted ‘for kuks ache’ which I’m sure was him trying to swear.

Sounds like you've been lacking in teaching your lad the basics

It's everywhere now and I often have cringe moments when I've got the kids in tow. I wonder if it'd be easier to all agree there's no such thing as a swear word.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 15:02 - Jan 27 with 836 viewsMattinLondon

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 14:37 - Jan 27 by Ewan_Oozami

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 807 viewsjontysnut

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 14:35 - Jan 27 by MattinLondon

Daughter is a teaching assistant. A kid told her to ef off you cow... in reception year...
Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 15:26 - Jan 27 with 785 viewsChondzoresk

I politely tell my wife and daughter off for the c word and w word…..other than that it’s open season.
Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 15:27 - Jan 27 with 777 viewsfooters

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 14:37 - Jan 27 by Ewan_Oozami

Me and facters are taking that one to the Hague so best wait for their response.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 15:34 - Jan 27 with 756 viewsDeano69

my daughters first word were mama, dada, ollicks in that order.

Little monkey was standing behind me when i dropped a sugar bowl in the kitchen that went everywhere, I said the full version without realising she was behind me, she then went waddling round the house saying 'ollicks, ollick, ollicks', but luckily she got bored with saying after a couple of minutes and we never heard her say it again, missus went spare! Now as a teenager the music she listens to is full of expletives, that at a rate even I couldn't cope with....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 15:39 - Jan 27 with 744 viewshoppy

It has it's uses, although some of them can be puzzling...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bit of the old swearing in front of the saucepan lids? on 17:38 - Jan 27 with 690 viewseireblue

I have recently helped my 14 year niece understand it is not cool to just randomly swear like her school friends.

It is the nuance, intricacies and timings of appropriate swearing that marks one out for greater things in life.

Her parents weren’t at all impressed. Ungrateful tosspots
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024