Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U 11:06 - Mar 14 with 1537 viewshype313

Is he injured? if not, then it's not great for him that he can't get in the matchday team.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:13 - Mar 14 with 1509 viewsLankHenners

Been a bit of a waste for him this loan. Shame we messed about deciding whether to keep him or send him out so he played for us, preventing us from recalling him and sending him elsewhere.

Obviously up to him to an extent to impress but a team at the bottom of League 2 full of aging players trying to fight relegation isn't really the best environment for a player like him to flourish.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:23 - Mar 14 with 1451 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s to them as Louie Barry was for us

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:38 - Mar 14 with 1400 viewsitfcjoe

He had covid over Xmas quite badly I've heard, and by time he was back fit they'd gone out and signed a couple of loanees including a sub keeper so he now is consistently the odd man out when one can't be named in 18

An utter waste though, especially when he'd been our stand out in pre season and probably deserved a chance

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:40 - Mar 14 with 1376 viewshype313

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:38 - Mar 14 by itfcjoe

He had covid over Xmas quite badly I've heard, and by time he was back fit they'd gone out and signed a couple of loanees including a sub keeper so he now is consistently the odd man out when one can't be named in 18

An utter waste though, especially when he'd been our stand out in pre season and probably deserved a chance

Thought he was excellent in pre season, will be interesting to see what McKenna thinks, he could be another Wolfie given the right coaching and development.

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:40 - Mar 14 with 1370 viewstractorboy1978

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:38 - Mar 14 by itfcjoe

He'd be gaining a lot more from working alongside McKenna and Pert day in, day out, even if he wasn't playing. Hopefully he gets this summer to impress but you feel like it really is do or die for his time here.
Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:48 - Mar 14 with 1310 viewsSharkey

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:40 - Mar 14 by tractorboy1978

He'd be gaining a lot more from working alongside McKenna and Pert day in, day out, even if he wasn't playing. Hopefully he gets this summer to impress but you feel like it really is do or die for his time here.

I guess he might be back training with Town, at least some of the time. I doubt either club is dying to see him fail.
Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 12:11 - Mar 14 with 1168 viewsBlueBadger

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:40 - Mar 14 by hype313

Thought he was excellent in pre season, will be interesting to see what McKenna thinks, he could be another Wolfie given the right coaching and development.

Hopefully, he will not be the final victim of the Evans era's penny pinching and half arsed approach to development and coaching(and, you know, everything else).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 13:31 - Mar 14 with 965 viewswkj

Although Dobra is 20, I have a feeling he won't amount to much, case of a player's development peaking too soon. Would love to be proven wrong, but I simply don't see it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 15:00 - Mar 14 with 763 viewsITFC_Forever

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 11:40 - Mar 14 by hype313

Not sure CB is Dobs' position...

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 15:05 - Mar 14 with 733 viewshype313

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 15:00 - Mar 14 by ITFC_Forever

Not sure CB is Dobs' position...

Pah, McKenna could turn Walton into Shearer.

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 15:09 - Mar 14 with 712 viewshoppy

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 15:05 - Mar 14 by hype313

Pah, McKenna could turn Walton into Shearer.

But then we'd be having to find another replacement for Walton, and you know how much trouble we've had in finding a decent keeper since Bart...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 15:14 - Mar 14 with 690 viewshype313

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 15:09 - Mar 14 by hoppy

But then we'd be having to find another replacement for Walton, and you know how much trouble we've had in finding a decent keeper since Bart...

Couldn't we just utilise Walton as a rush keeper?

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 16:51 - Mar 14 with 563 viewshoppy

Dobra not in the matchday squad for Col U on 15:14 - Mar 14 by hype313

Couldn't we just utilise Walton as a rush keeper?

Not sure if that would be completely within the EFL rules, would it?

Maybe we could just get Ridd?
[Post edited 14 Mar 2022 16:52]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024