Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? 19:09 - Apr 4 with 2398 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 19:51 - Apr 4 with 1704 viewsBlueBadger

Where's the 'nobody's had it, it was all a scam' option?

Boooooooooo Deep State Banksy, booooooooo

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 19:57 - Apr 4 with 1681 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 19:51 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

I haven't had it and I lick door handles so what you said is probably what I really meant!

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:03 - Apr 4 with 1660 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Either the title has mainly attracted those who have not had it, or educational circles are very different. I reckon around 75% of those I know have had it. At one point around 10% of the school population had it at the same time. Perhaps the regular testing picked it up whereas other settings did not. I guess stopping testing will reduce numbers known.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:05 - Apr 4 with 1647 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:03 - Apr 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Either the title has mainly attracted those who have not had it, or educational circles are very different. I reckon around 75% of those I know have had it. At one point around 10% of the school population had it at the same time. Perhaps the regular testing picked it up whereas other settings did not. I guess stopping testing will reduce numbers known.

Early voting days as yet.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:13 - Apr 4 with 1614 viewsfactual_blue

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 19:51 - Apr 4 by BlueBadger

What about the 'I don't know if I've had it or not' option.

Not to mention the 'Stilton' and 'Clegg Out' categories.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:21 - Apr 4 with 1581 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:13 - Apr 4 by factual_blue

What about the 'I don't know if I've had it or not' option.

Not to mention the 'Stilton' and 'Clegg Out' categories.

If you don't know then you haven't had it....especially if you are really, really old.

Edit...and obviously you have been testing yourself out of concern for your jet setting social circle.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2022 20:27]

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 21:03 - Apr 4 with 1497 viewsfactual_blue

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:21 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

If you don't know then you haven't had it....especially if you are really, really old.

Edit...and obviously you have been testing yourself out of concern for your jet setting social circle.

I've never done a test.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 21:27 - Apr 4 with 1442 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 21:03 - Apr 4 by factual_blue

I've never done a test.

But I thought you live on a cruise ship!

Login to get fewer ads

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 21:52 - Apr 4 with 1406 viewsGuthrum

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:21 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

I will never know for certain whether I had Covid, but I did have something with a lot of the symptoms - cough, loss of taste, upset stomach. However, that was at a point (late March-early April 2020) when you only got a test if you ended up in hospital and, while not well, I never got that bad.

By the time antibody testing came along, they would have been well out of my system.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:02 - Apr 4 with 1383 viewsjeera

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 21:52 - Apr 4 by Guthrum

I will never know for certain whether I had Covid, but I did have something with a lot of the symptoms - cough, loss of taste, upset stomach. However, that was at a point (late March-early April 2020) when you only got a test if you ended up in hospital and, while not well, I never got that bad.

By the time antibody testing came along, they would have been well out of my system.

Quite.

I was due surgery at WSH and phoned them late Feb 2020 with a hacking cough. I'd had several appointments at the hospital and felt rough for a few days, could not stop coughing and figured I'd picked something up there.

They didn't want me in (obviously) and told me to call 111 which I did. They didn't like it either and got a doctor to call me within minutes.

He said he didn't want me to go to hospital unless absolutely necessary because for 1), if I had it I could spread it, and 2) judging by the sound of my chest he didn't want me to catch it if I didn't already have it!

The hospital was apparently rife by that time according to doc on phone so if I could cope I was best well out of it so he said. Fair enough.

Cough lasted for 3 months though I only felt ill for around 3 days.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:03 - Apr 4 with 1378 viewsMattinLondon

Where’s the ‘completed it’ option?
At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:21 - Apr 4 with 1344 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 21:52 - Apr 4 by Guthrum

You had it.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:23 - Apr 4 with 1337 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:02 - Apr 4 by jeera

Quite.

I was due surgery at WSH and phoned them late Feb 2020 with a hacking cough. I'd had several appointments at the hospital and felt rough for a few days, could not stop coughing and figured I'd picked something up there.

They didn't want me in (obviously) and told me to call 111 which I did. They didn't like it either and got a doctor to call me within minutes.

He said he didn't want me to go to hospital unless absolutely necessary because for 1), if I had it I could spread it, and 2) judging by the sound of my chest he didn't want me to catch it if I didn't already have it!

The hospital was apparently rife by that time according to doc on phone so if I could cope I was best well out of it so he said. Fair enough.

Cough lasted for 3 months though I only felt ill for around 3 days.

...and you. I Should have been a doctor.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:32 - Apr 4 with 1309 viewsjeera

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:23 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

...and you. I Should have been a doctor.

You don't qualify.

1) You replied too quickly.

2) I'd get an appointment with you sooner than I could hope to get one with a GP.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:34 - Apr 4 with 1299 viewsElderGrizzly

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:05 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

Early voting days as yet.

It’ll all change with the postal votes

#StopTheSteal
At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:34 - Apr 4 with 1299 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:32 - Apr 4 by jeera

You don't qualify.

1) You replied too quickly.

2) I'd get an appointment with you sooner than I could hope to get one with a GP.

I have an emergency dental appointment.......next Monday!!

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:37 - Apr 4 with 1292 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:34 - Apr 4 by ElderGrizzly

It’ll all change with the postal votes

#StopTheSteal

They are coming in as we speak.....resoundingly covid free. Probably something to do with Putin.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:38 - Apr 4 with 1289 viewsjeera

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:34 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

I have an emergency dental appointment.......next Monday!!

Not good enough is it.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:39 - Apr 4 with 1276 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:38 - Apr 4 by jeera

Not good enough is it.

I may have to take up dentistry alongside my G.P. skills.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:44 - Apr 4 with 1258 viewsNthsuffolkblue

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:39 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can't be that hard, can it? Ask someone a question just as you shove your hands in their mouth and yank a few teeth out.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:47 - Apr 4 with 1246 viewsjeera

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 22:39 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

All you need is some Fuji 9:

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 00:22 - Apr 5 with 1154 viewsfactual_blue

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 21:27 - Apr 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

But I thought you live on a cruise ship!

I am an oligarch, and have my own ocean-going yacht.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 00:24 - Apr 5 with 1152 viewsjeera

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 00:22 - Apr 5 by factual_blue

I am an oligarch, and have my own ocean-going yacht.

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 02:26 - Apr 5 with 1113 viewsEireannach_gorm

At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 20:03 - Apr 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Really depends on the age group. i am over 60 and dont believe I have had it however I am treble jabbed and super cautious ( still wear a mask ). Also I have no small children in my family circle which seem to be to be a bottomless source of Covid-19. Any of my colleagues who have young children got it. I have not attended a mass gathering of any type and don't use public transport. I have reduced my risk factor by my behaviour and circumstances.
At the risk of tempting fate. Anybody else not had Covid? on 03:47 - Apr 5 with 1083 viewsbournemouthblue

Interesting poll, I suspect this will vary across the nation

In the East we are going to be slightly less likely to get it, just because of how spread out everything is

Of the 60% who haven't had it, I wonder how many of us have had it and simply not realised

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024