Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footy scran 20:19 - Apr 21 with 1576 viewsHipsterectomy

Only just heard of this twitter. Interesting to see the type of food they serve and prices around the world.

There seems to be a big push at non-league clubs to have excellent food. I guess it makes sense as if you can't provide the best football, then why not a £6 decent burger. The £11.50 for 6 pints at Dortmund is crazy

https://twitter.com/FootyScran

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Footy scran on 20:25 - Apr 21 with 1541 viewsfooters

This is something clubs really need to work on here. Those deals with Brake Brothers and the like are terrible for the matchday experience. Same goes for being tied in to certain breweries.

If I had my way, that new land we acquired would become a kitchen and microbrewery!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Footy scran on 21:00 - Apr 21 with 1459 viewsNthsuffolkblue

£11.50 for 6 pints at Dortmund. I wonder if they have a famous ex-player organising their offers?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Footy scran on 21:03 - Apr 21 with 1452 viewsVeggie

Footy scran on 20:25 - Apr 21 by footers

This is something clubs really need to work on here. Those deals with Brake Brothers and the like are terrible for the matchday experience. Same goes for being tied in to certain breweries.

If I had my way, that new land we acquired would become a kitchen and microbrewery!

Not a bad idea. Our own pies and beer.
Footy scran on 21:07 - Apr 21 with 1427 viewsjeera

Footy scran on 21:00 - Apr 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

£11.50 for 6 pints at Dortmund. I wonder if they have a famous ex-player organising their offers?

Ah I see.

This is a partially hidden joke aimed at the Scots isn't it.

Very clever.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Footy scran on 21:18 - Apr 21 with 1421 viewsjontysnut

It's not all gravy in non league. My local club has rubbish beer and poor food because its easy and they think it's what people want. No effort to knock out Carling and a hot dog.
Footy scran on 14:25 - Apr 22 with 1140 viewsHipsterectomy

I read Sunderland fans complaining that their stadium beer is a can of Carling poured into a plastic cup so many of their fans don’t bother. Surely getting a decent beer in would make huge profits with the crowds they get?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Footy scran on 14:38 - Apr 22 with 1112 viewswkj

Footy scran on 14:25 - Apr 22 by Hipsterectomy

I read Sunderland fans complaining that their stadium beer is a can of Carling poured into a plastic cup so many of their fans don’t bother. Surely getting a decent beer in would make huge profits with the crowds they get?

Decent beer or government issue beer charged at fair prices. As lovely as craft beer is, drinking it out of plastic would be horrible.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 14:52]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Footy scran on 14:56 - Apr 22 with 1081 viewsJackPITFC

They should sell Away Day Beers within the ground, not only is it good beer, it helps support an Ipswich supporter, even if they get a pop up bar in the fanzone.

Hopefully something like this will be looked into when Greene King Contract is over.
Login to get fewer ads

Footy scran on 15:08 - Apr 22 with 1062 viewsjayessess

We've had fanzone stuff on there:

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Footy scran on 15:47 - Apr 22 with 1014 viewsLord_Lucan

I like the look of The Wyrley Wynder

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Footy scran on 17:49 - Apr 22 with 927 viewsclive_baker

Footy scran on 15:08 - Apr 22 by jayessess

We've had fanzone stuff on there:

Yeah a lot of what gets featured on there is more fan zone affair rather than the stuff you get in the stands / kiosks.

Something quite nostalgic about a night game with a crap patty in a flowery bap with fried onions and vingery ketchup pre match IMO. Proper. Dulwich Hamlet can stick their corn fed chicken ciabatta up their ar5e.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Footy scran on 05:04 - Apr 23 with 771 viewsHullblue

Footy scran on 14:56 - Apr 22 by JackPITFC

They should sell Away Day Beers within the ground, not only is it good beer, it helps support an Ipswich supporter, even if they get a pop up bar in the fanzone.

Hopefully something like this will be looked into when Greene King Contract is over.

I went to my first home game of the season against Cambridge and was really impressed that you can now get a decent beer from a van on the practice pitch! Next to the stand rather than in the fan zone so it was available at half time too.

It’s not a brewery I’d heard of before and I’m guessing it’s not available for fans in other stands but it was a massive step up from the usual.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024