Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left 18:24 - May 6 with 1458 viewsKeno

been at the club nearly 30 years and all he gets looks like a bit of broken glass

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 18:41 - May 6 with 1371 viewsBlueBadger

Is this some kind of elaborate code?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 18:43 - May 6 with 1367 viewsKeno

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 18:41 - May 6 by BlueBadger

Is this some kind of elaborate code?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 19:14 - May 6 with 1263 viewsghostofescobar

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 18:43 - May 6 by Keno

Can you imagine being a finance director under Evans. More money on a shove ha’penny board during the latter periods of that reign.

GhostOfEscobar

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 21:41 - May 6 with 1066 viewsmonty_radio

An iron for a leaving present - his shirt doesn't look that bad!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 21:48 - May 6 with 1039 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 21:41 - May 6 by monty_radio

An iron for a leaving present - his shirt doesn't look that bad!

You’re all a bunch of mean barstewards. I’m sure he’s delighted with his Contribution to the Terminal Decline of Town Award!

Fair play to the club and congrats to Mark Andrews. A public thank you and 2 minutes in the spotlight - can’t argue with that.
[Post edited 6 May 2022 21:48]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 22:12 - May 6 with 977 viewsVeggie

An award for what exactly?
Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 08:59 - May 7 with 700 viewsfarkenhell

It's a shard of glass. Quite appropriate really!
Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 09:16 - May 7 with 655 viewsChurchman

He’s probably going to have to split it in two to get it in the bottle bank.
Login to get fewer ads

Have to feel sorry for that finance whats just left on 10:21 - May 7 with 538 viewsBattersea_Blue

Over the years I've got to know Mark well. For a few seasons I sat next to him and his wife in Y block of the West stand, before he got promoted.

He's a top guy and gave his all for the club. As I'm sure people can imagine, it wasn't easy at times, particularly during the Administration period then dealing with the new ownership. He was often in very difficult situations.

He was always totally professional, did his very best for the club and he has my utmost respect.

All the very best Mark - enjoy whatever you choose to do next.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024