Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Rudoni 17:21 - Jul 1 with 1595 viewsSTYG

Who would be happy for him for £750k? Seems to be what Wimbledon are prepared to accept.

Few lower Championship clubs sniffing around. Can play left or right of the central striker. 17 goals / assists in a relegated Wimbledon last year. Only 21 as well so loads of resale potential.

Caused us problems at Plough Lane and looked really good technically. Sunderland and Barnsley were interested in January. We can now outmuscle Barnsley easily enough and Sunderland, being promoted, can't offer the game time we potentially can.

Could see him as one we could convince to make the move and would imagine his analysis would show someone very suited to McKenna ball.

Ticks all the boxes for me.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 17:23]
Jack Rudoni on 17:23 - Jul 1 with 1544 viewsMullet

People will say no because of Piggott but I suspect he's at least been talked about.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Jack Rudoni on 17:54 - Jul 1 with 1372 viewsElderGrizzly

Jack Rudoni on 17:23 - Jul 1 by Mullet

People will say no because of Piggott but I suspect he's at least been talked about.

The description in the OP could easily have been about Pigott before we signed him.

Why I think we still have a player there, if we can figure out how to reproduce that form. He was unplayable for Wimbledon the season before last
Jack Rudoni on 17:59 - Jul 1 with 1354 viewsjayessess

Looked like a good player last couple of times I've seen him, good technical quality, fair few goals last season, could be in line for a big Twine-like season next year. But apparently there's been bids from higher up (Huddersfield were one mentioned, I believe), so might be difficult to get done (shows how difficult getting anything done in that position is going to be).
[Post edited 1 Jul 2022 18:02]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Jack Rudoni on 18:00 - Jul 1 with 1348 viewsSomethingBlue

Very good player but think he's Championship-bound.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Jack Rudoni on 18:03 - Jul 1 with 1333 viewsjayessess

Jack Rudoni on 18:00 - Jul 1 by SomethingBlue

Very good player but think he's Championship-bound.

You would think the better players from smaller League One clubs would be within range for us, but alas...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Jack Rudoni on 18:11 - Jul 1 with 1291 viewsipswichtillidie

Jack Rudoni on 17:54 - Jul 1 by ElderGrizzly

The description in the OP could easily have been about Pigott before we signed him.

Why I think we still have a player there, if we can figure out how to reproduce that form. He was unplayable for Wimbledon the season before last

Pig reminds me very much of Chris wood when he was here on loan. Knew there was a player in there but looks unfit to me..

Gav

Jack Rudoni on 09:17 - Jul 2 with 761 viewstractorboy1978

Jack Rudoni on 18:11 - Jul 1 by ipswichtillidie

Pig reminds me very much of Chris wood when he was here on loan. Knew there was a player in there but looks unfit to me..

I'm always sceptical of players that get to their mid to late 20's without playing playing higher than L1 (ok Pigott made a handful of appearances in the Champ as a kid for Charlton). There aren't any secrets in modern football and there is a reason for it generally. You get the odd player like Ricky Lambert but they really are the exception and not the rule.

Ironside and Stockton are two others that fall into the above category after a decent season last year.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 10:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024