Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... 18:58 - Jan 20 with 3672 viewsunstableblue

"We played a high press with four or five players in and around their box and it really disrupted their build up.
Also we had Mumba on Davis and he kept him quiet which stopped a lot of their attacking threat.
Hirst looked rusty. But good movement. And they might get Broadhead in this week.
They are good but we should have scored before they did. And they drop deep when it gets late so you will get chances
Up and at em."

https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/21-1-2023-l1-oufc-v-ipswich-town.9009/page-2

I do hope Agent Baggot drives Cheltenham to a 0-1 away win shock
I think Oxford will change a lot about they approach playing us Saturday and a draw may be incoming... we just need to win the following two games ahead of Sheff Weds.
Perhaps Oxford game is going to be called off according to some Oxford fans! gutting

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:02 - Jan 20 with 3567 viewsJ2BLUE

Reasonably accurate to be fair.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:02 - Jan 20 with 3577 viewsgainsboroughblue

I do like it when opposition fans send each other tactical advice.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:04 - Jan 20 with 3532 viewsbluejacko

I’m sure the Oxford fans can chant the tactics from the stands🙄
Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:10 - Jan 20 with 3453 viewsunstableblue

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:02 - Jan 20 by J2BLUE

Reasonably accurate to be fair.

It is isn’t it

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:18 - Jan 20 with 3356 viewsexeterblue10

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:04 - Jan 20 by bluejacko

I’m sure the Oxford fans can chant the tactics from the stands🙄

Both of them
Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:20 - Jan 20 with 3330 viewsPioneerBlue

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:10 - Jan 20 by unstableblue

It is isn’t it

In the first half had it not been for the crazy swirling wind and rain our counter balls into Ladapo would have had a higher chance of working and would have stopped their high press earlier. We lost confidence because Walton and Donacien acted like they had been forced to play wearing welly boots whilst the ball had been covered in oil.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:56 - Jan 20 with 3002 viewsberkstractorboy

And yet it took them until the 93rd minute with a deflected goal to get the measure of us.
Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 20:49 - Jan 20 with 2635 viewsGarv

It's accurate but I watched it back today and it made me realised how well we played, better than I thought at the time. We were comfortably the better team in my opinion, albeit they stifled us well and their game plan worked in that they limited us to half chances.

Their only real chance came about because Burgess had a brain fart and they didn't get in behind us again after that.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 08:02 - Jan 21 with 1803 viewsSteve_M

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 19:02 - Jan 20 by gainsboroughblue

I do like it when opposition fans send each other tactical advice.

And the assumption that Oxford won’t have watched last week’s match and would have no idea how it went otherwise.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 08:15 - Jan 21 with 1724 viewsSharkey

Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 08:02 - Jan 21 by Steve_M

And the assumption that Oxford won’t have watched last week’s match and would have no idea how it went otherwise.

I think that's a fair assumption. They might have seen 90 seconds of highlights. The guy isn't writing to Karl Robinson.
Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 09:06 - Jan 21 with 1554 viewsStewart27

They didn’t mention their long ball game in the first half?

They were a cut above the average dross in this league and are organised and effective. Just gutted we sat deep so late otherwise it would have been pretty routine for us.
Plymouth fan advice to Oxford forum... on 13:23 - Jan 21 with 1142 viewspafcprogs

Guilty.

But then if you check my posting history I had a lot of comms with the Yellow Forum guys during last seasons run in.

Not sure it was advice for their coaching team...I would be disappointed as a U's fan to think Karl was sat waiting to read the forum to work out his plan.

He seemed a bit brighter than that when I met him watching Argyle at Stevenage a few years back :)

Any hoo, I am sure you will win today.....I start from the position that you and Wednesday will win so we need to :)

And thanks for the magnificent support your fans have given to Jayden's appeal...it would be very hard to fall out with your club now :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024