Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? 12:50 - Mar 17 with 1137 viewsMattinLondon

This, if true, seems like the lunatics aren’t just in control but barricading themselves in.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/londoners-diary-tory-party-membe
Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 13:06 - Mar 17 with 1046 viewsChurchman

In many ways this is a good thing. Democracy in action. They represent and promote the interests of about 5% of the population. There are 660 seats in the HoC. I reckon that being generous and utilising my mediocre o’level to the max, that equates to 33 seats.

Given what the idiots are up to inside the HoC and outside of it, about 33 is what they’ll get at the next election, which will be true representation. Well done the blue rinse, swivel eyed, not of this planet brigade. Why have sensible, normal dudes representing the people when you can have JRM clones?

Personally Lord Buckethead will get my vote if any of his like stand in my area. His policy of turning Birmingham into a Starbase looks like sanity compared to the tories ‘efforts’.
Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 13:14 - Mar 17 with 1018 viewsjontysnut

I had some work contact with Richard Bacon when he was on the Public Accounts Committee. Although I disagreed with him on nearly everything he wasn't afraid to listen to a dissenting voice and argued reasonably. Lord Cruddas, on the other hand, has been retweeting posts from Patriotic Alternative. In my book anyone who follows any movement led by him is tainted by that association with right-wing extremism - presumably why Dorries and Patel have signed up.
Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 13:23 - Mar 17 with 992 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cruddas appears to be a fascist. There we are, I’ve said the F word! I think in this case it could well be justified, as he openly supports fascists who are banned on social media platforms.

Glassers mentioned earlier that we haven’t promoted fascists in our parliaments like the French, but this is the far-rightification of our legislature, just under another name.

They’ve really got nothing else, have they? How pathetic is this bit: “Former Cabinet ministers Priti Patel, Nadine Dorries and Jacob Rees-Mogg will attend the CDO’s “Take Back Control” conference and gala dinner on the night of the Eurovision final”. Sad b@stards

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 13:31 - Mar 17 with 955 viewsBlueBadger

Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 13:23 - Mar 17 by Swansea_Blue

Cruddas appears to be a fascist. There we are, I’ve said the F word! I think in this case it could well be justified, as he openly supports fascists who are banned on social media platforms.

Glassers mentioned earlier that we haven’t promoted fascists in our parliaments like the French, but this is the far-rightification of our legislature, just under another name.

They’ve really got nothing else, have they? How pathetic is this bit: “Former Cabinet ministers Priti Patel, Nadine Dorries and Jacob Rees-Mogg will attend the CDO’s “Take Back Control” conference and gala dinner on the night of the Eurovision final”. Sad b@stards

To be fair, if they'd promised an end to Eurovision participation it would have been a lot persuasive Brexit agument than a lot of of the other lies.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 13:34 - Mar 17 with 945 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 13:31 - Mar 17 by BlueBadger

To be fair, if they'd promised an end to Eurovision participation it would have been a lot persuasive Brexit agument than a lot of of the other lies.

Would their slogans have helped with Making Your Mind Up?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 13:43 - Mar 17 with 903 viewsiamatractorboy

Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 13:34 - Mar 17 by Swansea_Blue

Those Sunlit Uplands have just proven to be The Land of Make Believe, haven't they?
Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 15:08 - Mar 17 with 726 viewsfactual_blue

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 16:23 - Mar 17 with 677 viewsPinewoodblue

Congratulations

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 17:31 - Mar 17 with 607 viewsRadlett_blue

They seem to be doing similar things to what Labour has done in the past when a party is struggling for support. The activists & extremists argue that the party is struggling because it isn't being right wing enough (if it's the Conservatives) or left wing enough (if it's Labour). Generally very illogical & a good way of alientating the middle ground, which actually accounts for the majority of voters.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Do the Tories want to be totally destroyed? on 18:09 - Mar 17 with 540 viewsEdwardStone

" Cruddy" Cruddas really is just a

Muppet on a String
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024