Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards... important for our final 2 games 22:11 - Apr 18 with 1288 viewsFrimleyBlue

He's the key to unlocking the deep sitting sides imo.

Posh can't afford not to win sat. They will leave space so we can go about our business.
Barnsley. Still think they'll back off a bit.

Exeter. Fleetwood.
Can't see either side coming at us.. we will need Edwards.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:17 - Apr 18 with 1187 viewsDaninthecampo

Wanted Edwards on earlier but didn't want to take Broadhead off,bold decision by Mck to take off Davis instead, worked well!
If we could get another 20% out of Edwards he'd be some player!
Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:19 - Apr 18 with 1162 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:17 - Apr 18 by Daninthecampo

Wanted Edwards on earlier but didn't want to take Broadhead off,bold decision by Mck to take off Davis instead, worked well!

We did enough. McKenna really is quite a football genius, he sees options the rest of us just don't.

Poll: would you rather

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:21 - Apr 18 with 1127 viewsFrimleyBlue

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:17 - Apr 18 by Daninthecampo

Edwards is just a different player under KM and his team.

When he came in. It was tricks flicks and how many step overs he could do

Now its what damage can his runs do. Where can he go with the ball that's gonna stretch defences.

We talk about development. Imo apart from Burgess.. Edwards is the biggest development.

Waka waka eh eh

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:30 - Apr 18 with 1052 viewsGlasgowBlue

Agree. Ferguson is a clever coach and he'll have a plan to nullify Chaplin, Broadhead and Burns.

If he does then Edwards is our wild card.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:47 - Apr 18 with 926 viewsMelford

Going to be the new Reuser innit.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:49 - Apr 18 with 892 viewsNutkins_Return

Absolutely right on Edwards being important to open things up. Barnsley can't and won't sit back though surely!? They have to win every game now. They'll go for broke
Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:52 - Apr 18 with 842 viewsFrimleyBlue

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:49 - Apr 18 by Nutkins_Return

Absolutely right on Edwards being important to open things up. Barnsley can't and won't sit back though surely!? They have to win every game now. They'll go for broke

Depends how sat goes

Already 7 points behind us if you look at GDs.

I dunno.
Imo if I were Barnsley. I'd be wanting Wednesday in the play offs not town. You'd have to be thinking that.

Waka waka eh eh

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:54 - Apr 18 with 829 viewsMookamoo

He has to be the go to option in games like these. How many minutes this evening did Woolfenden and Morsy look, and fail, to see a way through the middle only to then go wide. Edwards is the best we have at attacking the full backs if we're forced to try and get round the back of them.
Login to get fewer ads

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:55 - Apr 18 with 823 viewsGlasgowBlue

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:49 - Apr 18 by Nutkins_Return

Depends on how things go for them, Wednesday and us on Saturday. If either Ipswich or Wednesday pull away from them further then they won't have much to play for. If Wednesday or Ipswich drop points, and Barnsey win, then it's game on for them.

Iron Lion Zion

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:56 - Apr 18 with 813 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 22:30 - Apr 18 by GlasgowBlue

Agree. Ferguson is a clever coach and he'll have a plan to nullify Chaplin, Broadhead and Burns.

If he does then Edwards is our wild card.

I hadn't noticed that they have moved up to 5th with 6 wins and a draw from their last 8. They will definitely fancy their chances of beating us especially with their record against us over the years.

I actually think a draw in each of the next two away games would be enough for us as long as we win the other two. So win either of them and we are up on that.

The biggest issue with a draw from each is that if Wednesday win they are only behind us on goal difference and will have moved ahead in advance of the Barnsley match. It also puts pressure on us to get results in the last two matches. It would be lovely to have guaranteed second place before Fleetwood. With Wednesday recovering form that looks unlikely now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 23:15 - Apr 18 with 680 viewsreusersfreekicks

Weren't you saying how rubbish he was before?
[Post edited 18 Apr 2023 23:17]
Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 23:21 - Apr 18 with 617 viewsGlasgowBlue

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 23:15 - Apr 18 by reusersfreekicks

Now now. Let's all pull together in these exciting days.

Not a time to dig out people imo.

Iron Lion Zion

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 23:21 - Apr 18 with 614 viewsFrimleyBlue

Edwards... important for our final 2 games on 23:15 - Apr 18 by reusersfreekicks

Over a year ago about his final product yes.

As said all this season however different player and whilst I'm still unsure of his finishing. His all round game is much better.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024