Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? 19:10 - Jan 27 with 2046 viewsGlasgowBlue

Obviously not condoning the behaviour of the fan in the slightest.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 19:12 - Jan 27 with 2003 viewsMetal_Hacker

Vile creature !

Poll: If it were one or the other

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 19:12 - Jan 27 with 1992 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 19:12 - Jan 27 by Metal_Hacker

Vile creature !

Come on. I’m sure he gave the penalty in good faith.

Iron Lion Zion

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 19:13 - Jan 27 with 1984 viewspointofblue

Someone needs to add Benny Hill music.

Not good though, in the slightest.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 19:14 - Jan 27 with 1967 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 19:13 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

Benny Hill was my first thought.

Obviously that’s a life ban offence though.

Iron Lion Zion

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 19:37 - Jan 27 with 1820 viewsCaptainAhab

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 19:12 - Jan 27 by Metal_Hacker

Vile creature !

Great band!
Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 20:52 - Jan 27 with 1577 viewsSitfcB

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 19:13 - Jan 27 by pointofblue

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 20:55 - Jan 27 with 1549 viewsMullet

I love how he just gives up as the arm comes out and realises he doesn't know what to do. Typical helmet who doesn't want the fight. Reminds of dogs chasing cars etc.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 21:03 - Jan 27 with 1469 viewspointofblue

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 20:52 - Jan 27 by SitfcB

Yeah, that works! But that guy is rightly going to get a banning order.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 23:28 - Jan 27 with 1279 viewsWhos_blue

I know this is serious and thankfully no harm was ultimately done, but the overlay of the Benny Hill theme did make me smile.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 08:21 - Jan 28 with 1071 viewsElephantintheRoom

Yes. McKenna’s team selection and press conference before the Maidstone game?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 08:26 - Jan 28 with 1036 viewsBuhrer

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 08:21 - Jan 28 by ElephantintheRoom

Yes. An apparently grown man with a life so empty and a heart so bitter they spend their Sunday morning rushing from thread to thread on a rival teams msg board, to post their pissant negativities. Appalling, grotesque and sad..... yet ffs what a laughable tit also. On ignore with the other divs you go x
Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 08:44 - Jan 28 with 968 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 08:21 - Jan 28 by ElephantintheRoom

Yawn. I bet you’re fun at parties.

Iron Lion Zion

Can something be absolutely apalling, yet at the same time make you laugh? on 08:51 - Jan 28 with 937 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I am trying hard to keep some perspective on yesterday's result but am still struggling to laugh about it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024