Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This isn’t a grumble or negative 18:38 - Feb 3 with 1421 viewsVic

but we’re still letting in too many goals. We it would really help if we could get back to keeping clean sheets in the first half again (and preferably all game). I have a feeling KM may be aware of this, but just thought I’d mention it in case he’d overlooked it ;)

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 18:49 - Feb 3 with 1364 viewsGavTWTD

Edmundson seems to be pushing forward, presumably under instruction. I'd rather he stayed back personally.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 20:20 - Feb 3 with 1242 viewstonybied

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 18:49 - Feb 3 by GavTWTD

Edmundson seems to be pushing forward, presumably under instruction. I'd rather he stayed back personally.

Burgess should be back for next week. Edmumdson has done fairly well in his place but I feel we're more solid with Burgess in the back four.

Also, hopefully Williams won't be too far away from a return, with him in and back to form/fitness along with Burgess I think we'd be a bit more stable defensively.
This isn’t a grumble or negative on 20:21 - Feb 3 with 1228 viewsReus30

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 20:20 - Feb 3 by tonybied

Burgess should be back for next week. Edmumdson has done fairly well in his place but I feel we're more solid with Burgess in the back four.

Also, hopefully Williams won't be too far away from a return, with him in and back to form/fitness along with Burgess I think we'd be a bit more stable defensively.

Agreed, whilst we haven't been free flowing or keeping clean sheets, we have navigated this period.

Cam back for the next game, signings bedding in and ready to go on a great run of wins. We are due to thump someone soon.
This isn’t a grumble or negative on 20:23 - Feb 3 with 1221 viewsHerbivore

Before today we'd conceded three in our last five league games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 21:13 - Feb 3 with 1150 viewsnorfsufblue

Sorry didn't mean to down vote. Apologies
This isn’t a grumble or negative on 21:34 - Feb 3 with 1101 viewsBlueForYou

Our goals against column is starting to grow. We’ve conceded more than those around us. The stats don’t lie. That third goal today was dreadful.
This isn’t a grumble or negative on 21:37 - Feb 3 with 1087 viewsVic

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 21:34 - Feb 3 by BlueForYou

Our goals against column is starting to grow. We’ve conceded more than those around us. The stats don’t lie. That third goal today was dreadful.

Yep - overall we just concede too many. And now we’ve stopped scoring …!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 21:45 - Feb 3 with 1058 viewspointofblue

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 21:34 - Feb 3 by BlueForYou

Do you want to know how many goals we conceded in the last eight? 12.

Doesn't sound great. It isn't great. But seven of those were in two games - Leeds and today. Outside of that, we've conceded five in six matches. That doesn't seem as bad. We seem slightly more boom and bust now, unlike earlier in the season - from Plymouth at home to Middlesbrough away (another eight matches), we conceded 12 again, but they were spread out across all of the games.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 21:49 - Feb 3 with 1038 viewsFrimleyBlue

We aren't conceding to many across a range of games.

The still concerning thing tho is how many early opportunities teams seem to get from us.

Even today preston could and possibly should have been 1-0 up inside the first minute.

We seem to take so long getting into games it's a bit odd.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 22:08 - Feb 3 with 979 viewsBlueForYou

But we finish games very strongly! So does that kind of equal out? I’m very disappointed in some of the goals conceded, but do have to say how exciting it is to have the two new strikers here. Kiefer Moore is going to enjoy his stay here!
This isn’t a grumble or negative on 22:21 - Feb 3 with 947 viewsPilgrimblue

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 21:49 - Feb 3 by FrimleyBlue

We aren't conceding to many across a range of games.

The still concerning thing tho is how many early opportunities teams seem to get from us.

Even today preston could and possibly should have been 1-0 up inside the first minute.

We seem to take so long getting into games it's a bit odd.

I don’t get it! We’ve conceded more goals in first 10 minutes than all other teams so why is KM not detailing with!
At start of season we created more chances at start and scored. KM seems to be sending out team without any plan of attack. We were so poor in first half it was embarrassing!
Plus it goes to show that until Moore came on we had no forward. Sorry but Jackson is just a runner and Broady best in midfield where he has room. So just hope Moore keeps fit.
This isn’t a grumble or negative on 09:02 - Feb 4 with 687 viewsnorfsufblue

This isn’t a grumble or negative on 22:21 - Feb 3 by Pilgrimblue

I don’t get it! We’ve conceded more goals in first 10 minutes than all other teams so why is KM not detailing with!
At start of season we created more chances at start and scored. KM seems to be sending out team without any plan of attack. We were so poor in first half it was embarrassing!
Plus it goes to show that until Moore came on we had no forward. Sorry but Jackson is just a runner and Broady best in midfield where he has room. So just hope Moore keeps fit.

At the KO... we just lump it forward when in any other period of the game we'd retain possession and draw them out.....if we are trusting the system why do we make our first ball a 50/50 or even give them possession
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024