Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy 19:07 - Apr 2 with 1719 viewsEssexBloo

Probably been done before but how has he not played at higher levels? Does he only have his s-house reputation and that clouds over his other qualities?
He’s clearly an amazing leader but last night his range of passing (both to Davis for his first and our third) were again real quality.
He will go down in history as a Town legend in my opinion.
Lack of real pace.... on 19:13 - Apr 2 with 1698 viewsBloots

....not particularly athletic in general, doesn't score many goals, gets booked too often, bit of a shortarse.

If I'm being overly critical and negative obviously.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and tremendously exquisite.

Lack of real pace.... on 19:47 - Apr 2 with 1546 viewsDubtractor

Lack of real pace.... on 19:13 - Apr 2 by Bloots

....not particularly athletic in general, doesn't score many goals, gets booked too often, bit of a shortarse.

If I'm being overly critical and negative obviously.

I've not followed his career closely, but I suspect he is currently playing his best ever football too, so prior to joining us he won't have been close to premier league consideration.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Morsy on 20:01 - Apr 2 with 1478 viewsRobTheMonk

I've just watched back 'that' goal from a different angle. I never realised how much Armstrong tried to foul Morsy only for him to refuse to go down as he spotted Davis out wide. I thought he rode a barge, but Armstrong full on tried to kick his leg out lol.

Morsy is superman.
[Post edited 2 Apr 20:12]
Lack of real pace.... on 21:21 - Apr 2 with 1287 viewsBlueBadger

Lack of real pace.... on 19:47 - Apr 2 by Dubtractor

I've not followed his career closely, but I suspect he is currently playing his best ever football too, so prior to joining us he won't have been close to premier league consideration.

It's a testament to KM's management that we probably have a fair few players in the 'playing the best football of the their careers' bracket at ITFC, right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lack of real pace.... on 21:52 - Apr 2 with 1170 viewsDarkBrandon

Lack of real pace.... on 21:21 - Apr 2 by BlueBadger

It's a testament to KM's management that we probably have a fair few players in the 'playing the best football of the their careers' bracket at ITFC, right now.

Almost literally every one of them I’d expect. Certainly anyone close to the first team.

Can you think of one player who has had a disappointing season?
Lack of real pace.... on 21:52 - Apr 2 with 1171 viewsSmithersJones

Lack of real pace.... on 21:21 - Apr 2 by BlueBadger

Trying to think of who that *wouldn’t* apply to. Tuanzebe probably, Luongo and Moore possibly. Aluko doesn’t really count. Beyond that????
Lack of real pace.... on 21:57 - Apr 2 with 1123 viewsyorkshireblue

Lack of real pace.... on 19:47 - Apr 2 by Dubtractor

You say that, but my mate played in the same school team as him (Morsy is younger and was playing 2 years up) and apparently they were quite good…
Morsy on 22:21 - Apr 2 with 982 viewsBugs

He's a fantastic player and will quite rightly be given player of the season.

If I'm going to be ultra critical, he can be a bit slow (or more often miss altogether) seeing a quick forward pass to unmarked players. But I also have to admit I'm sat up in the top tier of the west stand, so I can probably see those opportunities far better than him.

Great player, great captain and will be welcomed at this club in the decades to come as a club legend.
Login to get fewer ads

Lack of real pace.... on 23:10 - Apr 2 with 855 viewsBlueBadger

Lack of real pace.... on 21:52 - Apr 2 by DarkBrandon

Almost literally every one of them I’d expect. Certainly anyone close to the first team.

Can you think of one player who has had a disappointing season?

Arguably, Aluko? I think he'd certainly be disappointed not to have had more than the occasional cup cameo.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Morsy on 08:27 - Apr 3 with 538 viewsGeoffSentence

Morsy on 20:01 - Apr 2 by RobTheMonk

I've just watched back 'that' goal from a different angle. I never realised how much Armstrong tried to foul Morsy only for him to refuse to go down as he spotted Davis out wide. I thought he rode a barge, but Armstrong full on tried to kick his leg out lol.

Morsy is superman.
[Post edited 2 Apr 20:12]

Our boys always try to ride a challenge, and as on Monday, it so often pays off. The play acting fancy dans at bigger clubs could learn a thing or two there.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024