Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight 16:24 - Jan 14 with 2804 viewsmickswich

N/T
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:29 - Jan 14 with 2123 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Haha. Already is. Why wasnt Berra dropped!! Booo

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:33 - Jan 14 with 2102 viewsFrimleyBlue

Weve been here a few times this season.

Win one. Lose 3 etc

See how we play at lincoln.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:37 - Jan 14 with 2083 viewsTerry_Nutkins

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:33 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Win one. Lose 3 etc

We have. Been a struggle both on the field on on this message board.

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:38 - Jan 14 with 2079 viewsDubtractor

Win one. Lose 3 etc

Lets see how this one pans out first!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:42 - Jan 14 with 2029 viewsTerry_Nutkins

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:38 - Jan 14 by Dubtractor

Lets see how this one pans out first!

It might be very noisy yet. If Douglas comes on and we concede the site might explode. (Regardless hiw he actually plays).

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:55 - Jan 14 with 1955 viewsdavblue

Win one. Lose 3 etc

That hasn't happened all season.
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:56 - Jan 14 with 1931 viewsFrimleyBlue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:55 - Jan 14 by davblue

That hasn't happened all season.

Dont be pedatic you know what i mean.

Its bloody blackburn ffs. Hardly inspiring another scrappy win against such dross

Waka waka eh eh

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:59 - Jan 14 with 1905 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:56 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Its bloody blackburn ffs. Hardly inspiring another scrappy win against such dross

OK, who had 4.56pm for the first 'it was only Blackburn' whinge? I thought we might have made it to 5 o'clock at least.
Login to get fewer ads

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:03 - Jan 14 with 1858 viewsdavblue

It's a fact that we haven't lost 3 games in a row all season.
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:04 - Jan 14 with 1844 viewsTerry_Nutkins

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:59 - Jan 14 by DropCliffsNotBombs

OK, who had 4.56pm for the first 'it was only Blackburn' whinge? I thought we might have made it to 5 o'clock at least.

Haha. And it was 'a scrappy win'. All anyone moans about is wanting more entertainment, more attacking and so on. We go and have a shed loads of shots and win 3-2 and suddenly its a scrappy win against a dreadful team.

Cant we just say, good exciting win which more or less looks to make us safe and can look up again. 3 points off Norwich and maybe kick start us in this very stop start season. Is that way too positive?

Probo lose against Lincoln though ;)

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:06 - Jan 14 with 1822 viewsBlueAllOver

Blackburn who beat Newcastle and unlucky not to win
against Huddersfield lately.
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:08 - Jan 14 with 1793 viewsFrimleyBlue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 16:59 - Jan 14 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Its not a winge. But people saying oooo its gonna be quiet. Just because we won a game. Ffs grow up. We know we will win a game every now and again its nothing new.

Waka waka eh eh

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:09 - Jan 14 with 1789 viewsNewcyBlue

Why do you even bother posting on here?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:11 - Jan 14 with 1761 viewsFrimleyBlue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:04 - Jan 14 by Terry_Nutkins

Haha. And it was 'a scrappy win'. All anyone moans about is wanting more entertainment, more attacking and so on. We go and have a shed loads of shots and win 3-2 and suddenly its a scrappy win against a dreadful team.

Cant we just say, good exciting win which more or less looks to make us safe and can look up again. 3 points off Norwich and maybe kick start us in this very stop start season. Is that way too positive?

Probo lose against Lincoln though ;)

Tbh it doesnt matter if we played blackburn off the park today.

Its where we are in 10 more games. We sorted ourselves or just carrying on with the season so far.

Seeing op's like this do my nut

Waka waka eh eh

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:12 - Jan 14 with 1733 viewsFrimleyBlue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:09 - Jan 14 by NewcyBlue

Why do you even bother posting on here?

Yes coz i post sooo often

Waka waka eh eh

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:12 - Jan 14 with 1726 viewsNewcyBlue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:12 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Yes coz i post sooo often

Too often...

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:13 - Jan 14 with 1723 viewsMullet

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:11 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Its where we are in 10 more games. We sorted ourselves or just carrying on with the season so far.

WTF are you on about? How can we assess 10 games time right now?

We just won. This place is notoriously poisonous when we lose and the rock gets kicked off a vocal few who disappear whenever we do well.

It's times like this that make the sh1t weeks bearable.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:15 - Jan 14 with 1697 viewsFrimleyBlue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:13 - Jan 14 by Mullet

WTF are you on about? How can we assess 10 games time right now?

We just won. This place is notoriously poisonous when we lose and the rock gets kicked off a vocal few who disappear whenever we do well.

It's times like this that make the sh1t weeks bearable.

Times like what??? What is it you want we just won a game after drawing with lincoln. Am i to suddenly be orgasmic over it?

Waka waka eh eh

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:15 - Jan 14 with 1691 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

of course it matters.

every game matters - they all add up to the "10 more games" that you think is vital. and we won the first of them - hurrah!
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:17 - Jan 14 with 1660 viewssolemio

The impression you give is that it doesn't take much to 'do your nut'.
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:21 - Jan 14 with 1627 viewsNewcyBlue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:15 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

Times like what??? What is it you want we just won a game after drawing with lincoln. Am i to suddenly be orgasmic over it?

You called it a scrappy win, yet weren't there. You suggested we would go on to lose the next 3.

Why not just enjoy the fact we won? We looked a decent side against QPR, individual mistakes cost us. I really think we are better than people give us credit for.

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:24 - Jan 14 with 1606 viewsTerry_Nutkins

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:15 - Jan 14 by FrimleyBlue

The point is what is the point of supporting a team if you dont enjoy the wins. Some on here genuinely take pleasure in slamming mick and certain players and they DO go very quiet when we win. Its just about balance. Give credit when its due and criticism when its due (ideally if constructive). In recent weeks/months its just been toxic negativity pointed at certain players and Mick regardless of what is reality. This Season has not met expectations and we havent played well enough or entertained enough at times (too many times). But after all that we are pretty much mid table so its over the top and i will enjoy it when we win even if you wont.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 17:25]

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:26 - Jan 14 with 1581 viewsBenters

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:21 - Jan 14 by NewcyBlue

You called it a scrappy win, yet weren't there. You suggested we would go on to lose the next 3.

Why not just enjoy the fact we won? We looked a decent side against QPR, individual mistakes cost us. I really think we are better than people give us credit for.

14th believe !! you been on the rum pugwash?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:33 - Jan 14 with 1514 viewstiptreeblue

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:26 - Jan 14 by Benters

14th believe !! you been on the rum pugwash?

on your last point, set up differently i believe we would be a much better team than we show at present
it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:45 - Jan 14 with 1476 viewsBenters

it's going to be quiet on the board tonight on 17:33 - Jan 14 by tiptreeblue

on your last point, set up differently i believe we would be a much better team than we show at present

eh?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024