Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such a shame 18:34 - Feb 8 with 6758 viewspickles110564

Votes going against the remoaners
Such a shame on 12:36 - Feb 10 with 913 viewshype313

Such a shame on 11:22 - Feb 10 by No9

You do, of course spend a lot of time diverting attention away from the reality

Time would be better spent trying to work out where our unelected government / leader are taking us and whether it is imagination that our moral standards are now in the gutter.

We should not worry so much about the state of the British Labour party as we should the state of the British Conservative party which is currently performing in some very distubring ways.

Exports boosted by weapons sales into war torn areas in nothing to be proud about.

& please do tell us what Dr Fox is up to in N.Carolina?

Surely time would be best spent organising a decent opposition to actually hold the govt to account?

As things stands May can do whatever she likes without anyone questioning her, surely that's pretty serious no?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Such a shame on 12:43 - Feb 10 with 906 viewspickles110564

Such a shame on 12:36 - Feb 10 by hype313

Surely time would be best spent organising a decent opposition to actually hold the govt to account?

As things stands May can do whatever she likes without anyone questioning her, surely that's pretty serious no?

Excellent for the Country, sensible Tories running the Country knowing they can get whatever changes required to make the UK great again through unchallenged.
Such a shame on 12:49 - Feb 10 with 904 viewsJ2BLUE

Such a shame on 11:28 - Feb 10 by Cotty

*sigh*

It's a shame that ideas and policy aren't the most important, nay the ONLY important things in our politicians, isn't it?

Also, that's something that would never be said of any male politician, also a great shame.

It's all part of the package. I don't think she would be taken seriously. When interviewed and challenged she comes across like a child being told off. That's my opinion.

Oh and don't try to shoehorn this into sexism when we had Miliband destroyed over a bacon sandwich and every insult under the sun being thrown at Trump over his hair, skin colour and everything else.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Such a shame on 13:41 - Feb 10 with 875 viewsvapour_trail

Such a shame on 12:43 - Feb 10 by pickles110564

Excellent for the Country, sensible Tories running the Country knowing they can get whatever changes required to make the UK great again through unchallenged.

Make this country great again.

The soundbite of the lobotomised.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Such a shame on 13:50 - Feb 10 with 851 viewshype313

Such a shame on 12:43 - Feb 10 by pickles110564

When were we last great? and why aren't we great now?

Such a shame on 13:51 - Feb 10 with 848 viewsvapour_trail

Such a shame on 13:50 - Feb 10 by hype313

And why does he spell country with a capital C? Mental.

Such a shame on 13:57 - Feb 10 with 839 viewschicoazul

a) 1914
b) Roosevelt

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Such a shame on 13:59 - Feb 10 with 828 viewsvapour_trail

Such a shame on 13:57 - Feb 10 by chicoazul

a) 1914
b) Roosevelt

Login to get fewer ads

Such a shame on 14:15 - Feb 10 with 807 viewsGlasgowBlue

Such a shame on 12:49 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

It's all part of the package. I don't think she would be taken seriously. When interviewed and challenged she comes across like a child being told off. That's my opinion.

Oh and don't try to shoehorn this into sexism when we had Miliband destroyed over a bacon sandwich and every insult under the sun being thrown at Trump over his hair, skin colour and everything else.

Cotty looks for racism and sexism where it doesn't exist. Always has done, always will do.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2017 14:16]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Such a shame on 14:19 - Feb 10 with 796 viewsJ2BLUE

Such a shame on 14:15 - Feb 10 by GlasgowBlue

Cotty looks for racism and sexism where it doesn't exist. Always has done, always will do.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2017 14:16]

We've both been on here years. You'd have thought he would know if I was genuinely sexist, racist etc by now.

Truly impaired.

Such a shame on 14:23 - Feb 10 with 778 viewsCotty

Such a shame on 14:19 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

We've both been on here years. You'd have thought he would know if I was genuinely sexist, racist etc by now.

I didn't suggest anything of the sort, calm down.
Such a shame on 14:25 - Feb 10 with 774 viewspickles110564

Before the common market was changed into the faceless monster of the EU which no one voted for.
Such a shame on 14:27 - Feb 10 with 769 viewshype313

Such a shame on 14:25 - Feb 10 by pickles110564

Before the common market was changed into the faceless monster of the EU which no one voted for.

What, when we had 3 day weeks, blackouts and strikes every other day?

Such a shame on 14:33 - Feb 10 with 755 viewspickles110564

Such a shame on 14:27 - Feb 10 by hype313

What, when we had 3 day weeks, blackouts and strikes every other day?

It is time to look after our own people in this country (small c to keep you happy).
The EU is failing and will need countries to keep propping up the failed euro currency joke.
Ask the people of Greece what they think of being part of the EU, they have had enough.
How long before the Dutch pull out? It wont be many more years before the French leave as well.
Such a shame on 15:13 - Feb 10 with 733 viewsJ2BLUE

Such a shame on 14:23 - Feb 10 by Cotty

I didn't suggest anything of the sort, calm down.

I'm perfectly calm. Three hours until a whole weekend off. Counting down the minutes.

Truly impaired.

Such a shame on 15:29 - Feb 10 with 715 viewschicoazul

Such a shame on 14:25 - Feb 10 by pickles110564

Learn some history.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Such a shame on 15:34 - Feb 10 with 709 viewsRyorry

Such a shame on 14:33 - Feb 10 by pickles110564

It is time to look after our own people in this country (small c to keep you happy).
The EU is failing and will need countries to keep propping up the failed euro currency joke.
Ask the people of Greece what they think of being part of the EU, they have had enough.
How long before the Dutch pull out? It wont be many more years before the French leave as well.

And who will now look after the environment that you, yours, all of us and future generations depend on? Not the Conservative party with all their shares & vested interests in the oil and gas industries, that's for sure. At least the EU, for all its faults, brought in checks, balances and legislation against the appalling destruction of the only environment we have.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024