Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers 20:29 - Feb 14 with 7795 viewsBurwell_Blue

Heard further on the Forest news today. Chambers was desperate to go to Forest and was on the road after having said his goodbyes. He even had the blessing of Mick to go so was all set when the transfer was stopped by people higher up the food chain than Mick. (which is an odd thing in itself)

Left a very bitter taste in his mouth and will be leaving in the summer I would imagine. Not happy at all.

Bish was made to go to Brighton last night although he had already been told he wasn't playing. Bad attitude is the reason there. Will also be off I would imagine. Close to joining West Ham last year.

[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 20:31]
Chambers on 20:34 - Feb 14 with 5678 viewsOsbourne10

Either a troll or a budgie - fake news
Chambers on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 5647 viewsSamuelowen88

Chambers on 20:34 - Feb 14 by Osbourne10

Poobum normally has good info

Poll: England v Wales Score

Chambers on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 5640 viewsStNeotsBlue

Not sure about that. Gets more right than wrong.
Chambers on 20:36 - Feb 14 with 5601 viewstaximan

idiot
Chambers on 20:37 - Feb 14 with 5601 viewsWD19

Bishop dubious attitude is hardly shocking and/or fake news. Has unfortunately been painfully obvious for a while.
Chambers on 20:37 - Feb 14 with 5570 viewstaximan

uppie from me

cheers for the update
Chambers on 20:37 - Feb 14 with 5552 viewsOsbourne10

Chambers on 20:36 - Feb 14 by taximan

idiot

Have a day off Steve Macdonald
Chambers on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 5554 viewsnodge_blue

well he wont be off if we invoke the extra year option. And besides I suspect he will be pleased to stay if offered.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers on 20:39 - Feb 14 with 5493 viewsLuk38644

Chambers on 20:37 - Feb 14 by WD19

Bishop dubious attitude is hardly shocking and/or fake news. Has unfortunately been painfully obvious for a while.

Such a shame because that breakthrough season, he was brilliant.

Maybe it's gone to his head and he's slacked off since? He certainly seems to be on Instagram all the bloody time!

Hope MM can get his and Chambo's heads straight and committed to ITFC.
Chambers on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 5464 viewsOsbourne10

Chambers on 20:38 - Feb 14 by nodge_blue

well he wont be off if we invoke the extra year option. And besides I suspect he will be pleased to stay if offered.

Exactly - but the posters above don't like facts to get in the way
Chambers on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 5449 viewsgtsb1966

Chambers on 20:39 - Feb 14 by Luk38644

Maybe it's gone to his head and he's slacked off since? He certainly seems to be on Instagram all the bloody time!

You mean you hope the new manager can
Chambers on 20:40 - Feb 14 with 5427 viewsArnieM

Chambers on 20:37 - Feb 14 by WD19

I personally think he's team next sick note.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Chambers on 20:41 - Feb 14 with 5393 viewstaximan

Chambers on 20:40 - Feb 14 by Osbourne10

Exactly - but the posters above don't like facts to get in the way

the op is pretty much spot on with his info

enjoy your humble pie
Chambers on 20:41 - Feb 14 with 5364 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

Chambers on 20:38 - Feb 14 by nodge_blue

total drivel.

Chambers will sign new contract. Bishop was injured last year so obviously wasn't going anywhere.

Poor effort
Chambers on 20:45 - Feb 14 with 5247 viewsSporall

Chambers on 20:36 - Feb 14 by Samuelowen88

Poobum normally has good info

But the most awful username in the history of the internet.
Chambers on 20:46 - Feb 14 with 5162 viewsOsbourne10

Chambers on 20:41 - Feb 14 by taximan

the op is pretty much spot on with his info

enjoy your humble pie

Considering he posted that the Chambers deal was signed sealed and delivered on 31 Jan I think that says it all

Not so spot on me thinks

Thanks for your time though,
Chambers on 20:51 - Feb 14 with 5023 viewspowinswitch

Chambers on 20:39 - Feb 14 by Luk38644

Think you might wish to consider that perhaps Bishop is not the problem. Rather suspect the issue is a certain Mr McCarthy. Same with one or two others, who are as pissed off with the football style as we are/we're. We may be doing alright at the moment, but two weeks ago, and prior to that we weren't, and a few players were restless. Bishop was one of them.
Chambers on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 4937 viewsjas0999

MM interview after the event suggested something was wrong. Evans wanted to reduce the wage bill as I understand it, but pulled plug after fears he would be even more unpopular if sold with no replacement.
Chambers on 20:56 - Feb 14 with 4913 viewsMullet

Chambers on 20:51 - Feb 14 by powinswitch

Think you might wish to consider that perhaps Bishop is not the problem. Rather suspect the issue is a certain Mr McCarthy. Same with one or two others, who are as pissed off with the football style as we are/we're. We may be doing alright at the moment, but two weeks ago, and prior to that we weren't, and a few players were restless. Bishop was one of them.

Think you might want to stop putting words in people's mouths in fairness.

Even if you're right McCarthy is the manager, Bishop would need to grow up and be a professional.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Chambers on 20:57 - Feb 14 with 4893 viewsSteve_M

Bishop hasn't done enough on the pitch this season for him to be entitled to feel aggrieved. He looked better in two matches at the end of last season than he has in this one.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Chambers on 20:58 - Feb 14 with 4839 viewsLankHenners

Chambers on 20:46 - Feb 14 by Osbourne10

Considering he posted that the Chambers deal was signed sealed and delivered on 31 Jan I think that says it all

Not so spot on me thinks

Thanks for your time though,

He was the first to break the Murphy deal before it happened. He's got a decent track record to be fair to him.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Chambers on 00:06 - Feb 15 with 4249 viewsblaggers

I'm aware of a couple of players who were unhappy with the management over the last few weeks, and the OP is pretty spot on about Bishop. Sad thing is, he's not done enough to get a spot in any Championship team. He's toast here. This should have been the season he made his breakthrough into the team, but in a handful of games, Huws has proved better than the Bish.

Poll: What happens next?

Chambers on 00:15 - Feb 15 with 4211 viewsFreddies_Ears

Shows what a great pro Chambo is then - a stand-out performance and a real show of leadership tonight.
Chambers on 00:23 - Feb 15 with 4176 viewsmos

Chambers on 20:36 - Feb 14 by taximan

idiot

What's the point Taximan?

I'm not saying I agree with Osbourne,
But why call him an idiot? Was it necessary? I think not, only causes more unnecessary drivel..

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Chambers on 00:46 - Feb 15 with 4101 viewsOsbourne10

Chambers on 00:23 - Feb 15 by mos

What's the point Taximan?

I'm not saying I agree with Osbourne,
But why call him an idiot? Was it necessary? I think not, only causes more unnecessary drivel..

Bullied at school is my guess - sticks and stones etc..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024