Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie 10:42 - Apr 9 with 7691 viewsMaySixth

It didn't happen

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 10:45 - Apr 9 with 3602 viewsJ2BLUE

Hopefully he is getting his shots in before he fecks off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 10:46 - Apr 9 with 3595 viewsSuperfrans

I'm not sure whether there were boos, but there was certainly jeering at one point late on.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 10:50 - Apr 9 with 3574 viewsloyalfan

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 10:46 - Apr 9 by Superfrans

I'm not sure whether there were boos, but there was certainly jeering at one point late on.

They booed when he overhit a free kick. I'm sure Lawrence is glad hes only got a few games left at the club.
MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:04 - Apr 9 with 3515 viewsclive_baker

It's a complete lie. McCarthy is an absolute penis.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:07 - Apr 9 with 3496 viewsEastTownBlue

One post saying that it happened and another denying it ...
MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:10 - Apr 9 with 3463 viewstractorshark

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:07 - Apr 9 by EastTownBlue

One post saying that it happened and another denying it ...

It did happen. He over-hit a free-kick and fans booed.
He's not lying.
MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:10 - Apr 9 with 3467 viewsTractorWood

There was a loud bemonaing of a chronically over hit cross. It wasn't a boo directed at him, per se.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 11:16]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:16 - Apr 9 with 3426 viewsGuthrum

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:10 - Apr 9 by TractorWood

There was a loud bemonaing of a chronically over hit cross. It wasn't a boo directed at him, per se.

Says something about the atmosphere at the club when what may have been groans of frustration at a misplaced cross are interpreted as booing. That the management and players perceive the fans have turned decisively against them.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:19 - Apr 9 with 3393 viewsSuperfrans

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:10 - Apr 9 by TractorWood

Ha. I've heard it argued that booing when McCarthy putting Douglas on is not booing of Douglas per se (although I fail to see how the player could possibly perceive it that way), but we're now saying that booing a cross by Lawrence is not actually booing Lawrence himself?

That is absolutely hilarious.

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:24 - Apr 9 with 3354 viewstractorshark

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:16 - Apr 9 by Guthrum

Says something about the atmosphere at the club when what may have been groans of frustration at a misplaced cross are interpreted as booing. That the management and players perceive the fans have turned decisively against them.

Around me it was a loud and clear booing.
Same thing happened with Kenlock.
If it was just jeering or moaning, I wouldn't be fussed.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 11:25]
MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:29 - Apr 9 with 3309 viewsDolly2.0

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:24 - Apr 9 by tractorshark

Around me it was a loud and clear booing.
Same thing happened with Kenlock.
If it was just jeering or moaning, I wouldn't be fussed.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 11:25]

Dickhead fans like this obviously don't want quality players to come to our club.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:31 - Apr 9 with 3277 viewsMr_Sir

It did happen
MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:31 - Apr 9 with 3276 viewsTheBlueBarca

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 10:45 - Apr 9 by J2BLUE

Hopefully he is getting his shots in before he fecks off.

He's staying - it's pretty obvious from what was said last week.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:39 - Apr 9 with 3237 viewsSuperfrans

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:29 - Apr 9 by Dolly2.0

Dickhead fans like this obviously don't want quality players to come to our club.

Or for us to develop good young players.

To be honest, there seemed to be a lot of fans there yesterday who were out for a day out, lots of beer etc. The football is almost incidental.

There is a particular load of middle aged, fat bald blokes, who seem to fancy themselves as some kind of Eddie Brimson type aggro merchants /throwbacks who only seem to turn up on days like yesterday, a trip to the big city, or the derby matches. They probably don't know the names of any of our players, young, old, on loan....

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:40 - Apr 9 with 3231 viewsLord_Lucan

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:31 - Apr 9 by TheBlueBarca

No it's not.

MMC has already packed I reckon - this is obviously just an opinion.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:44 - Apr 9 with 3203 viewsTheBlueBarca

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:40 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

No it's not.

He's staying as far as I can see, he's already talking about who is in the squad for next season.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:45 - Apr 9 with 3193 viewsSuperfrans

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:40 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

No it's not.

Me too. He's gone. He's said he doesn't want to walk out in front of an empty stadium, or be booed week after week. He's not so stupid he doesn't realise that's what's going to happen next season, unless he leaves.

It'll play out this way - we'll get a win at Burton next Friday, then vs Newcastle, we'll lose, the fans will respond as they did yesterday. But because of results elsewhere, we'll be mathematically safe, Mick will speak to Evans and be gone before the Rotherham game.

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:48 - Apr 9 with 3163 viewsPJH

Yes,it is important that these people make it clear why they are booing.
Just because they boo when Lawrence over hits a free kick they might not be booing Lawrence,they might be booing Freddie Sears for not being ten foot tall.
MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:55 - Apr 9 with 3117 viewsBergholtBru

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:48 - Apr 9 by PJH

Yes,it is important that these people make it clear why they are booing.
Just because they boo when Lawrence over hits a free kick they might not be booing Lawrence,they might be booing Freddie Sears for not being ten foot tall.

One way round that!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:58 - Apr 9 with 3099 viewsLord_Lucan

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:31 - Apr 9 by TheBlueBarca

It's business as usual, it would never be any different.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 12:05 - Apr 9 with 3046 viewsClausThomsen

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 11:16 - Apr 9 by Guthrum

It's all ultimately at the manager.
MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 12:07 - Apr 9 with 3034 viewstextbackup

Like the booing of Douglas myth, deflects the attention away from his failings

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 12:08 - Apr 9 with 3014 viewsSuperfrans

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 12:07 - Apr 9 by textbackup

Tell us, it's false news presumably?

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 12:10 - Apr 9 with 2998 viewsHerbivore

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 12:07 - Apr 9 by textbackup

The booing of Douglas myth? What myth? He was clearly booed, just as there was clear booing yesterday when Lawrence over hit a free kick.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

MM saying the fans booed Lawrence is a downright lie on 12:11 - Apr 9 with 2985 viewsSwailsey

Well I was there and there were loud boos for him around me. I was Mick's side too. Sorry.0

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024