Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then 13:08 - May 14 with 3552 viewsgainsboroughblue

to add to the two Northern clubs so far who are coming up. Not sure when the last time that happened was.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:09 - May 14 with 3541 viewsTractorWood

Hope Millwall come up, good away day.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:11 - May 14 with 3520 viewsLankHenners

Just need Bradford to win the League 1 playoffs and I'll have a plethora of away games to attend next season.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:36 - May 14 with 3483 viewsnbsiyag

Hopefully Sheff Weds will replace them. The best fans at PR this season. I don't want to lose either of my closest away grounds.
Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:43 - May 14 with 3464 viewsFtnfwest

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:36 - May 14 by nbsiyag

Hopefully Sheff Weds will replace them. The best fans at PR this season. I don't want to lose either of my closest away grounds.

Wednesday? Villa fans were way ahead of them, however wouldn't mind at all if they went up
Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:44 - May 14 with 3447 views12th_Man

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:09 - May 14 by TractorWood

Definitely don't want Millw@#k going up

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 14:02 - May 14 with 3385 viewsTractorCam

I hate how northern it is, and yet here I am cheering on Bradford in the play off final

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 14:09 - May 14 with 3355 viewsitfcpaul

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:11 - May 14 by LankHenners

Just need Bradford to win the League 1 playoffs and I'll have a plethora of away games to attend next season.

Hunners.where from up north are you from?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 15:22 - May 14 with 3244 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 15:23 - May 14 with 3240 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:36 - May 14 by nbsiyag

I'd be gutted if they went up

Best away day in both of the last two seasons

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 16:15 - May 14 with 3163 viewsReuser_is_God

Also means more tedious reports from Mullet.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 17:25 - May 14 with 3077 viewsHARRY10

It pretty much balances out in straight swaps

S'land / Toon
Bolton /Blackburn
Sheff U/Rotherham

could then be
Millwall/Fulham

giving
Brighton/Hull
Boro/Wigan

the last four I haven't checked the distance, but the others are a straight swap .... if........ Fulham and Millwall win their playoffs
Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 17:51 - May 14 with 3024 viewsJohnny_Boy

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 16:15 - May 14 by Reuser_is_God

Also means more tedious reports from Mullet.

*spits coffee out*
Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 17:54 - May 14 with 3012 viewsgainsboroughblue

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 17:25 - May 14 by HARRY10

S'land / Toon
Bolton /Blackburn
Sheff U/Rotherham

could then be
Millwall/Fulham

giving
Brighton/Hull
Boro/Wigan

the last four I haven't checked the distance, but the others are a straight swap .... if........ Fulham and Millwall win their playoffs

Fair play!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 17:54 - May 14 with 3012 viewscolchesterchris

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 17:25 - May 14 by HARRY10

S'land / Toon
Bolton /Blackburn
Sheff U/Rotherham

could then be
Millwall/Fulham

giving
Brighton/Hull
Boro/Wigan

Brighton and Hull are a straight swap?!?

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 18:04 - May 14 with 2981 viewsHARRY10

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 17:54 - May 14 by colchesterchris

Brighton and Hull are a straight swap?!?

note the words

'others are a straight swap' and 'I haven't checked the distance'

the point was that it was a case of almost identical replacement in area for eight clubs, whereas the latter four weren't

that's all
Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 06:28 - May 15 with 2727 viewsBenters

Just a load of Northern clubs coming down then on 13:09 - May 14 by TractorWood

this

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Life in a Northern town... on 08:29 - May 15 with 2614 viewsRadlett_blue

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024