Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract 14:22 - Jun 7 with 2930 viewsitfcjoe

At Crystal Palace - how on earth?!

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2017/june/williams-signs-new-contract/

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 14:24 - Jun 7 with 2901 viewsArnieM

probably do CP can mug off some poor unsuspecting Club to actually buy Jonniesta ska McGoldrick MK II

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 14:24 - Jun 7 with 2895 viewsKieran_Knows

Just saw that myself, and quite surprised! Will no doubt be loaned out (again).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 14:24 - Jun 7 with 2890 viewsElderGrizzly

Protecting their asset before selling at a higher price?

His wages will be negligible too compared to their income too, so fairly risk free.
on 14:26 - Jun 7 with 2873 views_

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 14:27 - Jun 7 with 2856 viewsKilburnBlue

I can only guess that they didn't want his contract to run out so they can now get a possible fee for him.

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 14:29 - Jun 7 with 2842 viewsHeathlander

I love Jonny Williams, top bloke and great player when not injured. There in lies the rub.
Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 14:38 - Jun 7 with 2788 viewsclive_baker

I still think he'll go on to be a very good player. He's only 23 and he's been genuinely unlucky with injuries. You get certain players that have serious recurring injuries and you think you're probably not going to get over that, but Willaims doesn't really fall into that bracket. Broken leg and shoulder were seemingly 1 offs. If he can get over that groin problem he can still be a quality player.

I think he's absolute quality when fit. No doubt this is a massive season for him though to illustrate he's capable of staying available for selection.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 15:51 - Jun 7 with 2679 viewsitfcjoe

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 14:38 - Jun 7 by clive_baker

I still think he'll go on to be a very good player. He's only 23 and he's been genuinely unlucky with injuries. You get certain players that have serious recurring injuries and you think you're probably not going to get over that, but Willaims doesn't really fall into that bracket. Broken leg and shoulder were seemingly 1 offs. If he can get over that groin problem he can still be a quality player.

I think he's absolute quality when fit. No doubt this is a massive season for him though to illustrate he's capable of staying available for selection.

The problem with your last sentence is that this is now the 3rd season in a row when that has been said.

He still had a year left at Palace, could easily have strung it out a bit to see his fitness before offering one

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 16:50 - Jun 7 with 2614 viewsbluehook

MM will be erect with excitement and be on the blower to CP trying to get him back again to keep our physios busy for another 6 months.
Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 16:52 - Jun 7 with 2609 viewsBluebell

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 16:50 - Jun 7 by bluehook

MM will be erect with excitement and be on the blower to CP trying to get him back again to keep our physios busy for another 6 months.

I thought he was being treated by CP physios although I amy be wrong.
Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 16:53 - Jun 7 with 2602 viewsbluehook

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 16:52 - Jun 7 by Bluebell

I thought he was being treated by CP physios although I amy be wrong.

Don't spoil my attempt at humour Bluebell. 😂
Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 17:04 - Jun 7 with 2577 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sick note. Nice player, but always targeted and bones of glass sadly. If he could get and stay fit for a few seasons someone in this division would have a great player on their hands.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 23:03 - Jun 7 with 2495 viewstextbackup

50p says we get stuck with him next season when MMs targets are all missed. Then he proceeds to get injured whilst blowing his nose and we help him recover.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 04:48 - Jun 8 with 2407 viewsBenters

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 23:03 - Jun 7 by textbackup

50p says we get stuck with him next season when MMs targets are all missed. Then he proceeds to get injured whilst blowing his nose and we help him recover.

Indeed MM will use him as a feel good factor when we miss out on our other targets.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 06:57 - Jun 8 with 2361 viewsCrock

on 14:26 - Jun 7 by _

Surely the worst case scenario for Palace is that he gets injured before being loaned out.

Poll: Favourite number?

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 16:09 - Jun 8 with 2256 viewsbluehook

Jonny Williams signs new 2 year contract on 04:48 - Jun 8 by Benters

Indeed MM will use him as a feel good factor when we miss out on our other targets.

Signing him won't make me feel good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024