Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Brexit still happening? 11:08 - Jul 13 with 82195 viewstcblue

Almost everyone involved has said it will be a catastrophe, and the only person still thinking it's a good idea is failed politician radio host Nigel Farage. Even Boris and POB got the jobs they were perhaps angling for out of it so won't be pro anymore.

I just don't get it. Yes, there was an election with a result - but was that really done properly with an informed electorate?

I don't really give a toss if this is dismissed as snowflaking. It is obvious that Brexit will make this country significantly worse off, and for some reason we still have our foot on the gas despite being ten feet away from the cliff edge.

If there were true principles and strong leaders in our politics (whichever colour) nowadays, we would be having conversations about not respecting the will of the 52% right now.

Everyone in politics wants to pull the parachute. I'm sure of it.
Why is Brexit still happening? on 21:24 - Jun 23 with 3556 viewsvapour_trail

Why is Brexit still happening? on 21:15 - Jun 23 by Benters2

Calm down dear x

Cheers, I’m just missing sampamsdisco I think.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Why is Brexit still happening? on 01:00 - Jun 24 with 3467 viewsBrixtonBlue

Why is Brexit still happening? on 16:23 - Jun 23 by Sarge

I would like a press and electorate that bases decisions on facts and analysis rather than emotion, ‘I’ve always voted this way’ or outright lies. I would like the public to do some research before voting (the amount of young and elderly people I’ve spoken to who come out with complete and utter nonsense is shocking) and I would like some requirement of having a basic understanding of an election or referendum before being allowed to vote in it.

I don’t see the point in democracy if people don’t fully research their position before voting on it. If I in my line of work needed assistance designing a new spacecraft system I’m going to ask people who are informed, not large parts of Joe Public who not only don’t know, but don’t care either.

This is possibly the best post I've read on Brexit.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Why is Brexit still happening? on 01:04 - Jun 24 with 3465 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is Brexit still happening? on 21:24 - Jun 23 by vapour_trail

Really? I thought he was an utter tvvat!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why is Brexit still happening? on 01:11 - Jun 24 with 3461 viewsBrixtonBlue

Why is Brexit still happening? on 15:28 - Jun 23 by Benters2

Did you ask me a question,i thought you were being mean.

Yes I asked you a question. It's the bit with a question mark at the end. Are you going to answer?

"You think "F*** business" is a good response do you Benters?! "

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Why is Brexit still happening? on 01:15 - Jun 24 with 3459 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is Brexit still happening? on 21:22 - Jun 23 by artsbossbeard

It's threads like this on here when I just simply sigh and think 'Poor Old Phil/Gav/Mark Biscuit'

Meanwhile Phil is cackling at all of the traffic on this one thread alone.

Threads like these keep Phil and Gav in Roombas, drones and lap dances.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:39 - Jun 24 with 3409 viewsBenters2

Why is Brexit still happening? on 21:24 - Jun 23 by vapour_trail

Why dont you pm him and ask to go for a pint or something?
Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:45 - Jun 24 with 3405 viewsm14_blue

Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:39 - Jun 24 by Benters2

Probably because he gets all aggressive and arrested when he has a drink....
Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:47 - Jun 24 with 3401 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why is Brexit still happening? on 01:11 - Jun 24 by BrixtonBlue

Yes I asked you a question. It's the bit with a question mark at the end. Are you going to answer?

And I did ask you earlier in the thread whether you had a reliable link that he actually said that. You are doing a Dollers (copyright SB) by having a go at someone for not answering a question. whilst not answering a question.

Are you going to answer?
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 7:49]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:52 - Jun 24 with 3395 viewsBenters2

Why is Brexit still happening? on 01:11 - Jun 24 by BrixtonBlue

When did i say 'fook buisness'? I cant remember saying it.
Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:53 - Jun 24 with 3393 viewstcblue

Christ. You two are back and the forum's knackered again.
Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:54 - Jun 24 with 3392 viewsBenters2

Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:47 - Jun 24 by GlasgowBlue

And I did ask you earlier in the thread whether you had a reliable link that he actually said that. You are doing a Dollers (copyright SB) by having a go at someone for not answering a question. whilst not answering a question.

Are you going to answer?
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 7:49]

Thanks i never said it did i!
Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:00 - Jun 24 with 3382 viewsBenters2

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:45 - Jun 23 by linhdi

It is about a political revolution. Telegraph - as Tory as it gets - is reporting this morning that Boris, asked by an ambassador about concerns 're business (e.g. Airbus, BMW etc) responded "F©©© Business".

Ouch.

Do you mean this Dolly?
Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:02 - Jun 24 with 3380 viewsBenters2

Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:53 - Jun 24 by tcblue

Christ. You two are back and the forum's knackered again.

Or in your eyes people on here can have a few on everything,as long as its the right view that you and your leftie buddies agree with.
on 08:04 - Jun 24 with 3373 views_

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:02 - Jun 24 by Benters2

Or in your eyes people on here can have a few on everything,as long as its the right view that you and your leftie buddies agree with.

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:05 - Jun 24 with 3371 viewsvapour_trail

Why is Brexit still happening? on 07:39 - Jun 24 by Benters2

Bit desperate isn’t it mate, “taking a break” from a football forum, only to create an alternative account to do your bidding, which you subtly stand down when you’re spotted and then miraculously return from your “break”.

Almost as if this place is way too important to you. For most people that would be as embarrassing as it gets. But most people don’t go to carrow road and sing with the Norwich fans.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:10 - Jun 24 with 3362 viewsBenters2

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:05 - Jun 24 by vapour_trail

Bit desperate isn’t it mate, “taking a break” from a football forum, only to create an alternative account to do your bidding, which you subtly stand down when you’re spotted and then miraculously return from your “break”.

Almost as if this place is way too important to you. For most people that would be as embarrassing as it gets. But most people don’t go to carrow road and sing with the Norwich fans.

Haha! You have nightmares about me dont you!
Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:46 - Jun 24 with 3324 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Why is Brexit still happening? on 16:45 - Jun 23 by Darth_Koont

What if following the referendum slavishly is worse for the people of this country as it's now obvious to anyone with half a brain?

We need political leaders who do the right thing and ask the electorate to judge them on that basis. But of course there are political parties and futures at stake here so that's defining the debate. Ultimately the current sh!t show is even more undemocratic and unrepresentative than ignoring a vote.

Would you like one of those Greek/Italian style technocratic governments that govern for multinationals and investment funds?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:49 - Jun 24 with 3322 viewstractordownsouth

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:05 - Jun 24 by vapour_trail

Which alternative account was this?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:50 - Jun 24 with 3319 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:46 - Jun 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Would you like one of those Greek/Italian style technocratic governments that govern for multinationals and investment funds?

Appointed by the Frankfurt Group.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Why is Brexit still happening? on 09:00 - Jun 24 with 3306 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Why is Brexit still happening? on 08:50 - Jun 24 by GlasgowBlue

Appointed by the Frankfurt Group.

Are we having a "love in".........!

Come on Ingggerrrland !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024