Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m 21:51 - Jul 19 with 11014 viewsElderGrizzly

Will they have anyone left?

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 22:03 - Jul 19 with 9185 viewsArnieM

Meanwhile we are still trying to replace Murphy (having got £3m for him), for peanuts. We really cant go another season without a primary striker - and it will cost decent money to get that quality in.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 22:12 - Jul 19 with 9065 viewshowdonblue

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 22:03 - Jul 19 by ArnieM

Meanwhile we are still trying to replace Murphy (having got £3m for him), for peanuts. We really cant go another season without a primary striker - and it will cost decent money to get that quality in.

Arniem like I said on another thread
Our board signed a couple of players earlier in pre season to get season ticket figures up

Simple as that

I'd be amazed if we get a decent centre forward in at the club

It'll be loans or some forward who scores about 3 goals a season
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 22:30 - Jul 19 with 8889 viewsZacak

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 22:12 - Jul 19 by howdonblue

Our board signed a couple of players earlier in pre season to get season ticket figures up

Simple as that

So how many season tickets do we have to sell to reimburse Marcus Evans for his outlay? Do the figures work? You must have worked this out given your assertion
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 22:34 - Jul 19 with 8845 viewsZacak

Simple as that

...and are you suggesting that Jerome at 6mill would be good business? Personally I'd be gutted if we paid 1mill for him
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 22:39 - Jul 19 with 8799 viewsLankHenners

Simple as that

That second line is such a looney statement I'd be embarrassed to say it once let alone admit I'm giving it a repeat airing.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 22:51 - Jul 19 with 8697 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

£6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m?

£6m!?!?!?!?!??!?!

The worlds gone f*cking mad.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 23:01 - Jul 19 with 8620 viewsSuffolktractor

So Murphy is worth 2 million and Jerome 6 million. The world has gone mad!
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 07:59 - Jul 20 with 7655 viewsITFCBlues

I'm sure they'd be delighted to sell Jerome for 6m!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 08:20 - Jul 20 with 7528 viewsBluebell

I've just read this further down the page. Looks like Forest are spending a lot of money this season!

Murphy to Forest by StuartBrett8 20 Jul 2017 7:26
http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-close-2m-capture-218933

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 08:23 - Jul 20 with 7501 viewsNo9

If the budgies really did get £6mn for him that, is VERY good business
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 08:59 - Jul 20 with 7317 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 08:23 - Jul 20 by No9

If the budgies really did get £6mn for him that, is VERY good business

Delia is going to start taking some her money back at some point.
Who would have thought £6m for Jerome
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:04 - Jul 20 with 7279 viewsSteve_M

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 08:59 - Jul 20 by BtreeBlueBlood

Watch his best games and he looks well worth it, constant movement and clinical finishing. The problem is that those matches have got fewer as the years have gone on, he has fitness issues and a penchant for blazing sitters into the stand.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 11:57]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:04 - Jul 20 with 7270 viewschicoazul

I read the other day that Assambolonga (sp) went to Boro for 14m and my brain boiled in my head.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:08 - Jul 20 with 7249 viewsTownly

"Delia is going to start taking some her money back at some point."

She's just a shareholder isn't she?

If they get £6m for Cameron Jerome I might buy some of those shares myself.
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:12 - Jul 20 with 7221 viewsitfcjoe

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:04 - Jul 20 by chicoazul

I read the other day that Assambolonga (sp) went to Boro for 14m and my brain boiled in my head.

What's funnier is that Boro came out with an official statement a day later to clarify the fee was actually £15m...!

http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/mfc-clarifying-transfer-facts

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:20 - Jul 20 with 7151 viewsElderGrizzly

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 08:20 - Jul 20 by Bluebell

I've just read this further down the page. Looks like Forest are spending a lot of money this season!

Murphy to Forest by StuartBrett8 20 Jul 2017 7:26
http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-close-2m-capture-218933

£15m to spend I guess!
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:22 - Jul 20 with 7141 viewsNo9

The Yo-Yo philosophy, which some budgies have assured me was a deliberate ploy, has taken them from the brink of admin to a relatviely wealthy Div 2 club
She could get her money back but I doubt she will starve if she leaves it where it is
Frankly Town could do with someone who has the club at heart as much as she does the budgies?
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:32 - Jul 20 with 7066 viewsPhilTWTD

That's not really what's happening there, not sure whether there's that much debt to Delia, although no expert. As they were only up for one year they only get two years of parachute payments, this is the last, and they need to start working on bridging the massive gap between their current income and what their post-parachute income would be next year.

It's notable that they don't appear to have anyone in a position to put in the sort of sums ME does here, so, if they don't go up, it could be an interesting period ahead up there.
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:33 - Jul 20 with 7043 viewsKieran_Knows

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:32 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

That's not really what's happening there, not sure whether there's that much debt to Delia, although no expert. As they were only up for one year they only get two years of parachute payments, this is the last, and they need to start working on bridging the massive gap between their current income and what their post-parachute income would be next year.

It's notable that they don't appear to have anyone in a position to put in the sort of sums ME does here, so, if they don't go up, it could be an interesting period ahead up there.

I really hope they don't go up this year and their German revolution (which they're obviously just trying to copy Huddersfield), falls apart.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:49 - Jul 20 with 6925 viewsPhilTWTD

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:33 - Jul 20 by Kieran_Knows

I really hope they don't go up this year and their German revolution (which they're obviously just trying to copy Huddersfield), falls apart.

Indeed, which relied on making an exceptional appointment who was presumably behind many of the astute signings they made. I think German head coaches could start to become very fashionable at this level if Farke is as successful as Wagner.
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:50 - Jul 20 with 6915 viewsitfcjoe

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:49 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, which relied on making an exceptional appointment who was presumably behind many of the astute signings they made. I think German head coaches could start to become very fashionable at this level if Farke is as successful as Wagner.

Wagner also had a 6 month spell to get acclimatised and in tune with the English game - and no expectations.

This Norwich appointment is so much riskier than people seem to think

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:52 - Jul 20 with 6906 viewsKieran_Knows

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:49 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Very much so. I think itfcjoe has alluded to it on many occasions, people forget that Wagner at Huddersfield had 6 months to implement a style as well as planning their recruitment for the summer of 2016 (you would imagine it was careful planning too considering the majority of their foreign imports took to the championship like a duck to water), where as Farke has only had 2 months of which is pre-season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:54 - Jul 20 with 6891 viewschicoazul

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:32 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Maybe they'll go down to L1, then come back up, and then sail past us to go into the PL again. Meanwhile we will be finishing between 8th and 14th in the Championships season in season out.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 10:00 - Jul 20 with 6847 viewsPhilTWTD

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:50 - Jul 20 by itfcjoe

Wagner also had a 6 month spell to get acclimatised and in tune with the English game - and no expectations.

This Norwich appointment is so much riskier than people seem to think

Yes, is a very different situation to come into. Also I thought the squad Wagner inherited seemed to suit his approach, when we played there in February 2016 they were already very, very good even though we won, which might not necessarily be the case at Norwich, particularly with so many exits of established players.

A very big year for them. If they don't go up then their position will be very, very different and from what I gather - unless there are changes at the top - are likely to be financially less competitive than us next summer.
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 10:08 - Jul 20 with 6757 viewsitfcjoe

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 10:00 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Yes, is a very different situation to come into. Also I thought the squad Wagner inherited seemed to suit his approach, when we played there in February 2016 they were already very, very good even though we won, which might not necessarily be the case at Norwich, particularly with so many exits of established players.

A very big year for them. If they don't go up then their position will be very, very different and from what I gather - unless there are changes at the top - are likely to be financially less competitive than us next summer.

That'll be nice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024