Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m 21:51 - Jul 19 with 11038 viewsElderGrizzly

Will they have anyone left?

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 10:28 - Jul 20 with 1693 viewsFreddies_Ears

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 10:00 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Yes, is a very different situation to come into. Also I thought the squad Wagner inherited seemed to suit his approach, when we played there in February 2016 they were already very, very good even though we won, which might not necessarily be the case at Norwich, particularly with so many exits of established players.

A very big year for them. If they don't go up then their position will be very, very different and from what I gather - unless there are changes at the top - are likely to be financially less competitive than us next summer.

Indeed. They have had to work really hard to reduce their wage bill. Probably got a bit lucky that the transfer market has gone haywire this year. But at the end of this season they face being where we are, minus a few millio n a year. Even their larger crowd doesn't make up the difference.
Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 10:33 - Jul 20 with 1677 viewsgiant_stow

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:32 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

That's not really what's happening there, not sure whether there's that much debt to Delia, although no expert. As they were only up for one year they only get two years of parachute payments, this is the last, and they need to start working on bridging the massive gap between their current income and what their post-parachute income would be next year.

It's notable that they don't appear to have anyone in a position to put in the sort of sums ME does here, so, if they don't go up, it could be an interesting period ahead up there.

haha! put it away and wipe yourself down phillip!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I'm obviously incredibly biased, but.... on 11:03 - Jul 20 with 1629 viewsBloots

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 10:00 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

Yes, is a very different situation to come into. Also I thought the squad Wagner inherited seemed to suit his approach, when we played there in February 2016 they were already very, very good even though we won, which might not necessarily be the case at Norwich, particularly with so many exits of established players.

A very big year for them. If they don't go up then their position will be very, very different and from what I gather - unless there are changes at the top - are likely to be financially less competitive than us next summer.

....I cant see how they are going to trouble the top 2 this year, or even the top 6.

Their signings have been average at best this summer.

They've lost their best youngster and are potentially going to cash in on the other one.

Plus bids are in for both of their forwards, assuming they will only sell one and their best player is already out for the start of the season.

To get promotion with what is essentially an entirely new squad and entirely new backroom staff is going to be very difficult. Particularly against the spending power and experience that's in this league now.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I'm obviously incredibly biased, but.... on 11:10 - Jul 20 with 1611 viewsPhilTWTD

I'm obviously incredibly biased, but.... on 11:03 - Jul 20 by Bloots

....I cant see how they are going to trouble the top 2 this year, or even the top 6.

They've lost their best youngster and are potentially going to cash in on the other one.

Plus bids are in for both of their forwards, assuming they will only sell one and their best player is already out for the start of the season.

To get promotion with what is essentially an entirely new squad and entirely new backroom staff is going to be very difficult. Particularly against the spending power and experience that's in this league now.

I don't think that's an unfair assessment. What's expectation like among their fans/local media?
I'm obviously incredibly biased, but.... on 11:14 - Jul 20 with 1596 viewsSteve_M

I'm obviously incredibly biased, but.... on 11:03 - Jul 20 by Bloots

Plus they kept Russell Martin.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

General delusion.... on 11:18 - Jul 20 with 1584 viewsBloots

I'm obviously incredibly biased, but.... on 11:10 - Jul 20 by PhilTWTD

I don't think that's an unfair assessment. What's expectation like among their fans/local media?

....from what I can see.

I sometimes wander over to the Pinkun website and it amazes me how they manage to put a positive spin on absolutely every thing that happens.

I guess that comes from a few years of relative success by their low standards.

They've started talking about us a lot more, which is usually a sign that the natives are restless.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 11:40 - Jul 20 with 1551 viewshampstead_blue

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 22:51 - Jul 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

£6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m? £6m?

£6m!?!?!?!?!??!?!

The worlds gone f*cking mad.

it's not gone mad, it's rabid.

"A fool and his/her money are easily parted".

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 11:41 - Jul 20 with 1550 viewsITFC_Forever

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 09:04 - Jul 20 by Steve_M

Watch his best games and he looks well worth it, constant movement and clinical finishing. The problem is that those matches have got fewer as the years have gone on, he has fitness issues and a penchant for blazing sitters into the stand.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 11:57]

Poor Sitters.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 11:45 - Jul 20 with 1539 viewsgiant_stow

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 11:40 - Jul 20 by hampstead_blue

it's not gone mad, it's rabid.

"A fool and his/her money are easily parted".

There's nothing mad about it. Straight up inflation caused by loads of extra money chasing the same limited pool of talent. Paid for by Sky customers and their foreign counterparts.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cameron Jerome to Forest for £6m on 11:45 - Jul 20 with 1536 viewshype313

£6m is brilliant business for them, he's been on a downward spiral for a while now.

Maybe that's why they are cashing in, with the thinking that if they don't go up they will have softened the blow of losing parachute payments.

He's a Bobby Zamora.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024