Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can sense a signing is imminent...... 09:45 - Jul 20 with 7178 viewsBloots

.....I'm getting that feeling.

The planets are aligned.

There's the unmistakable whiff in the air.

Within 48 hours.

I'm telling you.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:47 - Jul 20 with 6627 viewsitfcjoe

I'm looking forward to seeing a new player at Gillingham - and not having to go to Colchester to see a debut instead

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:47 - Jul 20 with 6619 viewsKieran_Knows

Def info?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:48 - Jul 20 with 6609 viewsITFC1983

Had the exact same feeling and keeping opening TWTD every couple of mins thinking it will have happened!

I am going for 2.41pm today!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:51 - Jul 20 with 6589 viewsfactual_blue

The whiff in the air is probably from that manure fire in Earl Stonham.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:52 - Jul 20 with 6580 viewsBrettenhamBlue

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:48 - Jul 20 by ITFC1983

Had the exact same feeling and keeping opening TWTD every couple of mins thinking it will have happened!

Have a strong suspicion it is Craig Mackail-Smith, as per previous rumours. Was a good player in his time and I'm happy to give any player a chance at the club. Saying that, feel it's a step in the wrong direction if it happens.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:54 - Jul 20 with 6555 viewsitfcjoe

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:52 - Jul 20 by BrettenhamBlue

Have a strong suspicion it is Craig Mackail-Smith, as per previous rumours. Was a good player in his time and I'm happy to give any player a chance at the club. Saying that, feel it's a step in the wrong direction if it happens.

That would be a shocker of a signing - 33, lost all his pace and done buggar all for a few years

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:57 - Jul 20 with 6535 viewsdirtyboy

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:54 - Jul 20 by itfcjoe

That would be a shocker of a signing - 33, lost all his pace and done buggar all for a few years

Won't need pace when we're pinging it around in party triangles
I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:57 - Jul 20 with 6534 viewsKieran_Knows

Very good.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty sure he isn't..... on 09:59 - Jul 20 with 6525 viewsBloots

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:47 - Jul 20 by itfcjoe

I'm looking forward to seeing a new player at Gillingham - and not having to go to Colchester to see a debut instead

.....playing in the Gillingham match, despite signing in time. But he will be making his debut in the second half at Colchester.

He's going to start at Charlton though.

(this is based purely on the fact that I'm going to Colchester and Charlton, but not Gillingham)

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:03 - Jul 20 with 6474 viewsGiveusaWave

He's visiting a friend in Ipswich, hence the selfies with him on social media.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:04 - Jul 20 with 6460 viewsITFCGloryDays

You see that for me, if it is Craig Mackail-Smith, is another example, wrongfully, of a further punt once more by MM. One could list on 2 hands the continual, attempted punts made by ITFC in recent years and not coming off.

We've sold Murphy, got rid of Pitman's contract, loaned out Moore, dumped Best, we should be committing to going out and signing 'someone' worthy, and yes they would have to come from the lower leagues or Scottish leagues or overseas but show, having got rid of the forwards we have, that we don't just spout the usual, usual.
It's an "example"......? on 10:08 - Jul 20 with 6419 viewsBloots

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:04 - Jul 20 by ITFCGloryDays

You see that for me, if it is Craig Mackail-Smith, is another example, wrongfully, of a further punt once more by MM. One could list on 2 hands the continual, attempted punts made by ITFC in recent years and not coming off.

We've sold Murphy, got rid of Pitman's contract, loaned out Moore, dumped Best, we should be committing to going out and signing 'someone' worthy, and yes they would have to come from the lower leagues or Scottish leagues or overseas but show, having got rid of the forwards we have, that we don't just spout the usual, usual.

.....is it?

Or is it just made up?

You decide.

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:10 - Jul 20 with 6389 viewsLankHenners

I'm not sure citing a completely made up, stab in the dark, no solid evidence guess transfer that isn't going to happen is the best source to back up an argument slating Mick.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:13 - Jul 20 with 6341 viewsBluebell

" have to come from the lower leagues or Scottish leagues or overseas"....

We got Keifer Moore from a lower league. Do you want him back?
Pretty sure he isn't..... on 10:21 - Jul 20 with 6282 viewsBluebell

Pretty sure he isn't..... on 09:59 - Jul 20 by Bloots

.....playing in the Gillingham match, despite signing in time. But he will be making his debut in the second half at Colchester.

He's going to start at Charlton though.

(this is based purely on the fact that I'm going to Colchester and Charlton, but not Gillingham)

Does Gillingham still have that 'temporary' stand that has probably been there 15 years which is open to the elements?

It is going to rain on Saturday!
I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:22 - Jul 20 with 6262 views12th_Man

You keep telling yourself that

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:25 - Jul 20 with 6232 viewsITFC_Forever

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:13 - Jul 20 by Bluebell

" have to come from the lower leagues or Scottish leagues or overseas"....

We got Keifer Moore from a lower league. Do you want him back?

There are some good players in the lower Leagues.

Rowe is (was) one of them. Moore wasn't.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:25 - Jul 20 with 6228 viewsWestSussexBlue

That would be a whiff of desperation I fear.
I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:39 - Jul 20 with 6142 viewsGiveusaWave

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:25 - Jul 20 by WestSussexBlue

That would be a whiff of desperation I fear.

Prefer we kept Pittman to Mackail Smith. Both good finishers but age is against Mackail Smith.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 11:13 - Jul 20 with 6002 viewsBlueNomad

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 10:10 - Jul 20 by LankHenners

I'm not sure citing a completely made up, stab in the dark, no solid evidence guess transfer that isn't going to happen is the best source to back up an argument slating Mick.

It is on this site!!
Pretty sure he isn't..... on 11:47 - Jul 20 with 5873 viewschevblue

Pretty sure he isn't..... on 10:21 - Jul 20 by Bluebell

Does Gillingham still have that 'temporary' stand that has probably been there 15 years which is open to the elements?

It is going to rain on Saturday!

Yes, Priestfield Stadium still has the open temporary stand behind the goal BUT Town fans have been allocated the covered Gordon Road Stand on Saturday.

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 12:00 - Jul 20 with 5801 viewswkj

A lower league signing I think would be able to do a job here is Paddy Madden from Scunthorpe, decent height -6ft - a very very clever player who doesnt give up easily and works hard. Didn't have the best of seasons last year, but the year prior bagged 20. He is 26/27 now so could be a decent punt, has a little Championship experience - he ticks the Irish box too!

[Post edited 20 Jul 2017 12:02]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 14:32 - Jul 20 with 5608 viewsbobbyramsey

I've been expecting a new striker since we sold Murphs...

Long wait......
I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 14:38 - Jul 20 with 5560 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 14:32 - Jul 20 by bobbyramsey

I've been expecting a new striker since we sold Murphs...

Long wait......

We signed one a month ago

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 14:44 - Jul 20 with 5540 viewsITFC1983

I can sense a signing is imminent...... on 09:48 - Jul 20 by ITFC1983

Oh búgger! [sad]

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024