Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This illness that seems to have swept through the squad 12:14 - Jul 31 with 5882 viewsReuser_is_God

What is it?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2017 12:14]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ebola. (n/t) on 12:15 - Jul 31 with 5872 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:17 - Jul 31 with 5847 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hoofitus

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:18 - Jul 31 with 5834 viewsWickets

Nora?
This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:21 - Jul 31 with 5809 viewsbaxterbasics

Can't-Be-Arsed-with-this-season-itis.

Seems to be affecting the fans too.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:32 - Jul 31 with 5701 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

It's called McCarthyism - A vociferous campaign against football
This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:32 - Jul 31 with 5697 viewsBarneycurley

The(ir) shi ts i believe

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:40 - Jul 31 with 5645 viewsBLUEBEAT

Is a noticeable portion of ITFC supporters ill with it after infection from open day?

Poll: W or W

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:41 - Jul 31 with 5628 viewstextbackup

Never known a bunch of blokes to be taken down this badly from a bug

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:42 - Jul 31 with 5626 views26_Paz

Probably chlamydia

The Paz Man

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:49 - Jul 31 with 5581 viewstextbackup

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:42 - Jul 31 by 26_Paz

Probably chlamydia

You aren't on death bed with that, just the odd sting when pissing, or milking puss from bellend. You can still train and play

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:52 - Jul 31 with 5552 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

Newly discovered strain of foot in mouth disease called Gibsonitis.
This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 15:18 - Jul 31 with 5278 viewsmadmouse1959

ZZzzzzzz
[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 19:20]

shampoo dave

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 15:22 - Jul 31 with 5248 viewssolemio

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:18 - Jul 31 by Wickets

Nora?

Nora? Don't be batty.
This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 15:26 - Jul 31 with 5231 viewsBenters

Neck strains innit

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 15:28 - Jul 31 with 5222 viewsFenboyBlue

Is it Fear ?
This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 15:40 - Jul 31 with 5183 viewsLesta_Tractor

"Fibromyalgia. This disorder is associated with painful, achy muscles and joints. Muscles may contract, resulting in a stiff neck."

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 18:05 - Jul 31 with 5042 viewsClausThomsen

Homesickness.
This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 18:58 - Jul 31 with 4959 viewsJ2BLUE

Playing dead and having their agents frantically call other clubs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 19:08 - Jul 31 with 4930 viewsVic

Friend of mine that knows one of the physio's said that it was a viral thing, brought on by deterioration of the neck muscles. Apparently their neck muscles have weakened due to the lack of aerial balls in training and pre season games. It's why heads dropped so quickly on Saturday as well apparently.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 19:10 - Jul 31 with 4918 viewsBluebell

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:49 - Jul 31 by textbackup

You aren't on death bed with that, just the odd sting when pissing, or milking puss from bellend. You can still train and play

Sounds like you talk from experience.
This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 20:48 - Jul 31 with 4799 viewsSonOfSpock

Lack of basic hygiene and isolation of sick staff
This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 20:52 - Jul 31 with 4780 viewsMaySixth

The black death by the sounds of it!

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 21:42 - Jul 31 with 4694 viewsDinnernotTea

Jokes aside I've felt dogsht for 2 weeks now. Chest infection like. No energy. Aches. Etc etc. I cannot shake it off and cant remember feeling like this before.

I'm lazy and struggling so a pro athlete would be screwed.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 23:53 - Jul 31 with 4577 viewsbluewein

This illness that seems to have swept through the squad on 12:49 - Jul 31 by textbackup

Yep, pretty much how that was for me.

Wait. I mean... Ah bollox...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024