Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion 20:35 - Aug 14 with 6301 viewsJ2BLUE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Out of respect for those who avoid all spoilers including the trailer can we please keep all trailer discussion off this thread. Thank you.

A really great episode. A lot slower than the previous battle episodes but I really enjoyed the way it put all the pieces in place for the remaining two episodes.

I am loving seeing some of my favourite characters joining up to fight a common enemy like the hound and Jon and the reunion of Jorah and Tyrion.

A huge reveal about the annulled marriage. Hopefully that scroll is one of the ones Sam left with. I could see Dany and Jon eventually becoming the power couple of Westoros with the Lannisters retaining their Warden of the East status.

Looking forward to seeing Beric's flaming sword fighting the white walkers.

Did anyone see what the scroll Arya found actually said? Was it Sansa urging Robb to bend the knee to Joffrey?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 20:49 - Aug 14 with 4511 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

bit slower than the 'fire & fury' of last week but some really interesting plot developments..

Drogon recognising Jon as a Targayrian & therefore likely to come to his rescue at some point (ala Danny in the amphitheatre scene) probably in a battle with the night king?

Gully mentioning marriage annulment- would lead to the theory of Jon being legitamite heir ahead of Danny

Little finger & Arya watching each other & little finger trying to turn her against Sansa (hopefully failing & Arya killing him)

Cercei still being crazy & clearly making Jamie feel a bit concerned.. not sure what she has planned

Next weeks should be good
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 20:57 - Aug 14 with 4491 viewsIllinoisblue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 20:49 - Aug 14 by King_of_Portman_Rd

bit slower than the 'fire & fury' of last week but some really interesting plot developments..

Drogon recognising Jon as a Targayrian & therefore likely to come to his rescue at some point (ala Danny in the amphitheatre scene) probably in a battle with the night king?

Gully mentioning marriage annulment- would lead to the theory of Jon being legitamite heir ahead of Danny

Little finger & Arya watching each other & little finger trying to turn her against Sansa (hopefully failing & Arya killing him)

Cercei still being crazy & clearly making Jamie feel a bit concerned.. not sure what she has planned

Next weeks should be good

yes, it was a lot slower than last week, but defintiely more interesting

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 21:03 - Aug 14 with 4477 viewsfactual_blue

Once again, you've spelt zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrongly. Leaving yourself, once again, with egg all over your face.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 22:21 - Aug 14 with 4413 viewsflimflam

Was it Sansa urging Robb to bend the knee to Joffrey?

Yes exactly that which she was made to sign by Cersei.

Littlefinger is going to come seriously unstuck sooner or later.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 22:32 - Aug 14 with 4393 viewsbluelou

I loved that Gendry has a war hammer.
I love Kevin Eldon too but did they really not think we would notice him again? His Ned Stark impression in series 6 was superb.

However I'm just not buying that Bronn and Jamie could have got away...stretching the artistic licence a bit!

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 07:38 - Aug 15 with 4258 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Beric to be the wight that they bring back?

Poll: Best Football Song

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:04 - Aug 15 with 4236 viewsGlasgowBlue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 07:38 - Aug 15 by RoyKeanesDog

Beric to be the wight that they bring back?

Uncle Benjin would be my guess.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:28 - Aug 15 with 4213 viewschicoazul

I know i shouldn't care but the way they teleport around Westeros gets on my tits. One minute they are in Dragonstone, next minute at the wall.
Felt like in the last few shots when the Magnificent Seven walked out from under the wall that the guys behind them were pulling something, just a very brief shot over their shoulders. Dragonglass cage?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:36 - Aug 15 with 4198 viewsGlasgowBlue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:28 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

I know i shouldn't care but the way they teleport around Westeros gets on my tits. One minute they are in Dragonstone, next minute at the wall.
Felt like in the last few shots when the Magnificent Seven walked out from under the wall that the guys behind them were pulling something, just a very brief shot over their shoulders. Dragonglass cage?

That's the problem with the clock ticking to the conclusion. It used to take somebody a whole season to travel* the Kings Road. Now they do it in the final ten minutes of an episode.

* Yes I know they went by boat but you get what I mean.

Iron Lion Zion

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:37 - Aug 15 with 4195 viewschicoazul

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:36 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

That's the problem with the clock ticking to the conclusion. It used to take somebody a whole season to travel* the Kings Road. Now they do it in the final ten minutes of an episode.

* Yes I know they went by boat but you get what I mean.

Davos gets all the best lines though. "I thought you'd still be rowing" excellent hat tip to the fans there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:40 - Aug 15 with 4191 viewsIpswichKnight

Jamie is starting to realise that Cersei is as mad as the old mad king, Danny is no better either. Not sure how well Danny will take Roberts son running around with a war hammer like his old man!

Next week looks like it will be a good un!
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:48 - Aug 15 with 4180 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

With that scroll, Littlefinger is attempting to cause a rift between the Stark sisters, as it was actually written by Cersei and not Sansa, it's from way back in Season 1.

Dany has become power mad, Tyrion's realised this and feels like he has to do something, e.g. meeting with Jaime.

Setting itself just nicely for next week, just watched the preview. Sh!ts gonna go down.
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 09:17 - Aug 15 with 4148 viewsBurwell_Blue

N t
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 9:31]
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 11:01 - Aug 15 with 4105 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 22:21 - Aug 14 by flimflam

Was it Sansa urging Robb to bend the knee to Joffrey?

Yes exactly that which she was made to sign by Cersei.

Littlefinger is going to come seriously unstuck sooner or later.

It's an interesting little side story developing.. Littlefinger watching Arya watching him, but what we don't know (but hope) is if Arya is wise to what Littlefinger is up to. She naturally has a clear dislike and distrust for him, I just hope she doesn't underestimate him.

His plan is clearly to drive a huge wedge between the Stark sisters and that letter was to that aid in Arya mistrusting Sansa for her role in the death of Rob

but hopefully Arya goes all 'Faceless Men' again and had been playing Littlefinger before killing him and taking his identity to then rule (or pass rule to someone else) over the vale
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 11:02 - Aug 15 with 4098 viewsGlasgowBlue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 11:01 - Aug 15 by King_of_Portman_Rd

It's an interesting little side story developing.. Littlefinger watching Arya watching him, but what we don't know (but hope) is if Arya is wise to what Littlefinger is up to. She naturally has a clear dislike and distrust for him, I just hope she doesn't underestimate him.

His plan is clearly to drive a huge wedge between the Stark sisters and that letter was to that aid in Arya mistrusting Sansa for her role in the death of Rob

but hopefully Arya goes all 'Faceless Men' again and had been playing Littlefinger before killing him and taking his identity to then rule (or pass rule to someone else) over the vale

I ant see little finger making season 8.

Iron Lion Zion

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 11:18 - Aug 15 with 4085 viewsRoyKeanesDog

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:04 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

Uncle Benjin would be my guess.

Could be. That's one hell of a squad they've got though.

Also, I doubt Cersei is pregnant.

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 11:40 - Aug 15 with 4059 viewsGlasgowBlue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 11:18 - Aug 15 by RoyKeanesDog

Could be. That's one hell of a squad they've got though.

Also, I doubt Cersei is pregnant.

Neither do I. A ploy to keep Jamie on side.

Iron Lion Zion

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 12:16 - Aug 15 with 4036 viewsflimflam

Like I said previously Jon Snow is and always has been the rightful King and not the bint on the dragon.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 12:18 - Aug 15 with 4027 viewsGlasgowBlue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 12:16 - Aug 15 by flimflam

Like I said previously Jon Snow is and always has been the rightful King and not the bint on the dragon.

Or is Tyrion the rightful king?

Iron Lion Zion

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 12:47 - Aug 15 with 4007 viewsJ2BLUE

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 12:18 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

Or is Tyrion the rightful king?

Fair play FF, you nailed that one.

How could Tyrion be the rightful king? He's a proper Lannister or a Targaryen bastard surely?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 12:47]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 12:50 - Aug 15 with 3994 viewsGlasgowBlue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 12:47 - Aug 15 by J2BLUE

Fair play FF, you nailed that one.

How could Tyrion be the rightful king? He's a proper Lannister or a Targaryen bastard surely?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 12:47]

You're right. As a bastard he won't have a claim.

He'll get to ride the third dragon alongside Danni and John Snow though.

Iron Lion Zion

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 13:29 - Aug 15 with 3961 viewsRoyKeanesDog

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 12:50 - Aug 15 by GlasgowBlue

You're right. As a bastard he won't have a claim.

He'll get to ride the third dragon alongside Danni and John Snow though.

Extreme outsider for 3rd dragon- Meera Reed.

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 07:32 - Aug 17 with 3849 viewstcblue

For those who know where to find it, next week's episode is up
(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 07:36 - Aug 17 with 3842 viewsBenters

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 07:32 - Aug 17 by tcblue

So i hear ...

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 08:12 - Aug 17 with 3815 viewsBurwell_Blue

(Spoilers) GOT Season 7, Episode 5 (Spoilers) - No trailer discussion on 07:32 - Aug 17 by tcblue

Is that so? I've come on holiday without my Firestick. Is it on Kodi?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024