Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? 15:56 - Aug 17 with 3832 viewsSpruceMoose

Pablo - The second coming.

Also... Tony Dinning.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 15:58]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 15:58 - Aug 17 with 3815 viewshype313

Lee Chapman, so much promise...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 16:16 - Aug 17 with 3759 viewsBluebell

Roy Keane!
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 16:18 - Aug 17 with 3750 viewsWeirdFishes

I remember being absolutely furious when we signed Reo-Coker.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 16:18 - Aug 17 with 3750 viewsSpruceMoose

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 16:16 - Aug 17 by Bluebell

Roy Keane!

I think we can end this thread here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 20:35 - Aug 17 with 3584 viewsbrogansnose

Shefki coming on for Crystal Palace at Portman Rd, although I swear he was holding back. Also when Jim got him back and he came on and scored a goal that was disqualified. I so wanted to see him swallow dive for the last time. Seem to recall that goal should have stood too.
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 20:42 - Aug 17 with 3570 viewsblueislander

Ben Thatcher and Lee Bowyer
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 20:46 - Aug 17 with 3555 viewsBiGDonnie

Roy Keane!

Kevin Lisbie.

We spent half decent money on him if I recall, so underwhelmed at the time.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 20:57 - Aug 17 with 3534 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The resigning of Alan Lee.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:03 - Aug 17 with 3520 viewstcblue

Bowyer. Think that's the only one, and not for football reasons obvs
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:06 - Aug 17 with 3511 viewsblueislander

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 20:57 - Aug 17 by RoyKeanesDog

Bluebell would beg to differ.
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:10 - Aug 17 with 3498 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Thatcher
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:25 - Aug 17 with 3454 viewssolemio

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 20:57 - Aug 17 by RoyKeanesDog

No, we're not talking about resigning, we're considering re-signing.
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:30 - Aug 17 with 3437 viewsGogs

Stuart Slater for me. Promised so much delivered so little
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:32 - Aug 17 with 3430 viewsStNeotsBlue

Pablo??

When we signed Giles Coke I feared we were scraping the barrel, I was far from convinced that Spence was a decent signing but he is winning me over game by game.
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 3403 viewsDinnernotTea

Andy Marshall. Grew up and played so many games for those bstards so to see him here was horrible. And yes he was crap.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 23:26 - Aug 17 with 3294 views12th_Man

Jimmy Bullard after he signed a contract was amazing on loan got contract and gave up

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 23:38 - Aug 17 with 3272 viewsMelford

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:30 - Aug 17 by Gogs

He was from Sudbury as well and we'd all heard how good he was as a kid, I was over the moon when we signed him. Such a disappointment.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 23:45 - Aug 17 with 3263 viewsBarts_Rapid_Pint

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:43 - Aug 17 by DinnernotTea

Andy Marshall. Grew up and played so many games for those bstards so to see him here was horrible. And yes he was crap.

Watching him concede at his near post to Gus Poyet in our prem relegation season is one of my earliest Town memories. Remember no one liked him and didn't really know why at the time

*end of cool story, bro*

The signing that made me go 'oh for fcuks sake' the most was Lee Bowyer
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 23:48 - Aug 17 with 3259 viewsCoastalblue

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 21:30 - Aug 17 by Gogs

He cost me (or my employer at the time) a fortune on Club call, I was so excited when he signed and like you say, such a let down.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 01:07 - Aug 18 with 3224 viewsCanadianBlue

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 20:46 - Aug 17 by BiGDonnie

Kevin Lisbie.

We spent half decent money on him if I recall, so underwhelmed at the time.

Lisbie kinda made sense on paper, though. A decent season with Colchester in the Championship with a poor side, yet still bagged 17 goals.

Unfortunately he remained a paper player at best and probably wasn't scouted enough to fit in with our team at the time. He's gone on to have a decent career as a striker with Leyton Orient.
Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? on 07:42 - Aug 18 with 3136 viewsNo9

Roy Keane!

Agreed
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024