Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread 22:32 - Sep 4 with 3773 viewsgainsboroughblue

This totally brightened my otherwise quite crappy (no pun intended) day.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/340912/this-may-cheer-you-up.-having-a-bit-of-a-crisis-at-work

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 22:39 - Sep 4 with 3748 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This would've been my answer as well

An absolute classic. I'll re read it later now you've linked it

Lucan on a train has to get a mention as well surely

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 01:25 - Sep 5 with 3665 viewsIPS_wich

I can't post it as it dates from the late 90s, but when I recall the Capybara thread it still makes me chuckle...especially the Camouflage Capybara....

...those were the days.
Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 03:16 - Sep 5 with 3640 viewsconnorscontract

Back in the day, any thread started by the nuttiest inbred of them all, VeLoBiNd.

(Apart from his last ever thread, in which he started rambling about visiting a grave in Bedford Cemetry. One of the bleakest things I've ever read.)

Otherwise, Lucan's train journey, the powder on the bog, and what I like to call Schrodinger's handbag, which was in the quantum state of being both lost and on his person at the same time.

Sitters shoes. A beauty.

Facters pothole.

StupidBigMouthHead amused me, but I can't remember a particular thread.

And I'm an OldGit fan, too, apart from when he would go a bit Jim Davidson.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 3:23]
Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 07:05 - Sep 5 with 3561 viewsBackToRussia

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 03:16 - Sep 5 by connorscontract

Back in the day, any thread started by the nuttiest inbred of them all, VeLoBiNd.

(Apart from his last ever thread, in which he started rambling about visiting a grave in Bedford Cemetry. One of the bleakest things I've ever read.)

Otherwise, Lucan's train journey, the powder on the bog, and what I like to call Schrodinger's handbag, which was in the quantum state of being both lost and on his person at the same time.

Sitters shoes. A beauty.

Facters pothole.

StupidBigMouthHead amused me, but I can't remember a particular thread.

And I'm an OldGit fan, too, apart from when he would go a bit Jim Davidson.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 3:23]

Was thinking about Sitters' shoes just yesterday as I carried a pair of shoes through my front door.

Had the thought that leaving something outside is the universal sign for "you can take this".

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 07:38 - Sep 5 with 3530 viewsMJallday

unsurprisingly, i have mixed feelings about that thread :D

i cant vote for my own thread though, so ill just pick "potholegate" - which i was literally crying at. i think the original thread got pulled, but there was a secondary one. im sure someone will have the links

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 07:40 - Sep 5 with 3524 viewsmos

My favourite thread(s) are the ones that involve great discussion from the TWTD users. The threads are inevitably going to end badly/cause distress haha..

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 07:41 - Sep 5 with 3524 viewsSteve_M

- Shoegate
- Potholegate
- ColchesterBlue 1985's date
- Regular repeats of favourite/worst matches are always entertaining.
- Friday pub

Also the mental health thread that GTSB (I think) started last year; people were really open and informative and it shows how attitudes to men's mental health (in particular) have moved a long way in a few years.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 07:43 - Sep 5 with 3519 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 07:41 - Sep 5 by Steve_M

- Shoegate
- Potholegate
- Friday pub

Also the mental health thread that GTSB (I think) started last year; people were really open and informative and it shows how attitudes to men's mental health (in particular) have moved a long way in a few years.

Colchesters date is a great shout

That was genuinely brilliant. The follow ups of other threads throughout the day were hilarious

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 07:47 - Sep 5 with 3514 viewsLimitlessBlue

that is a fantastic thread, still as funny reading it all again today as it was back then.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 08:26 - Sep 5 with 3479 viewsBluebell

Lucan stuck in Mexico while his wife returned home was funny.

Probably not for him though!
Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 08:52 - Sep 5 with 3457 viewshoppy

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 07:38 - Sep 5 by MJallday

unsurprisingly, i have mixed feelings about that thread :D

i cant vote for my own thread though, so ill just pick "potholegate" - which i was literally crying at. i think the original thread got pulled, but there was a secondary one. im sure someone will have the links

I had completely forgotten about that one... and the revelation of your MSPaint expertise - which unless I'm mistaken, you unleashed on twtd for the first time?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 10:16 - Sep 5 with 3424 viewsAxeldalai_lama

rml123 was always good value, creation or not:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/292628/global-warming/#0
https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/293979/new-idea-for-the-internet/#0
https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/312404/driverless-cars/#0
Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 10:43 - Sep 5 with 3386 viewsWeWereZombies

Wondering now what I was doing in April 2015 that led me to miss that thread, thanks for re-posting. And hope you are feeling better now, MJAllday, have you managed to get a change of chair yet?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 10:46 - Sep 5 with 3382 viewsJohnny_Boy

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 07:41 - Sep 5 by Steve_M

- Shoegate
- Potholegate
- Friday pub

Coes-gate

After the 2,675th fry-up post, somebody caused outrage & fury by suggesting the best beverage to accompany it would be a bloody milkshake.

Sicko
Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 22:33 - Sep 5 with 3266 viewsMJallday

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 10:43 - Sep 5 by WeWereZombies

Wondering now what I was doing in April 2015 that led me to miss that thread, thanks for re-posting. And hope you are feeling better now, MJAllday, have you managed to get a change of chair yet?

i swapped it with another persons chair . however, earlier on this year, said person then suddenly moved desk to near a window seat - because "it smelt on a hot day in that area of the office" and she never knew why

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Bit of fun-Post your favourite TWTD thread on 22:40 - Sep 5 with 3258 viewsBluefish

I liked the one Phil did earlier with his best Tony the tiger impression

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024