Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? 09:57 - Sep 16 with 2261 viewsBloots

......the only one I can think of is if we win by 3 or more and Celina isn't in the squad.

If we don't win, the whining will be inevitable, and justifiable.

If we win and Celina plays well, the whining will be about why he didn't play before, from the "I know better than Mick" brigade.

If we win and he doesn't play well then the "Mick knows best crew" will be saying I told you so.

It's a sorry state of affairs.

What a bunch of twangers.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 09:58 - Sep 16 with 2251 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't become like Blubfish with pre-emptive attacks on the fans.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

You missed one Blooters on 09:59 - Sep 16 with 2248 viewsDyland

If we lose and Celina plays well. What then? I don't know how I should react to that outcome.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

We lost.... on 10:10 - Sep 16 with 2213 viewsBloots

You missed one Blooters on 09:59 - Sep 16 by Dyland

If we lose and Celina plays well. What then? I don't know how I should react to that outcome.

.....we whine.

Which is probably fair.

Why not....? on 10:12 - Sep 16 with 2212 viewsBloots

Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 09:58 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

....the clowns are already forming their alliances and preparing for the moanfest.

It's pathetic.

Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 10:14 - Sep 16 with 2205 viewsBluefish

Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 09:58 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

Obsessed

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Why not....? on 10:16 - Sep 16 with 2199 viewsBluefish

Why not....? on 10:12 - Sep 16 by Bloots

....the clowns are already forming their alliances and preparing for the moanfest.

It's pathetic.

Challenging the simpletons will just result in them labelling you as leading propaganda for super Mick

Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 10:17 - Sep 16 with 2190 viewschristiand

2-0 and the team plays well, that'll do for me.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

We lost.... on 10:18 - Sep 16 with 2189 viewsDyland

We lost.... on 10:10 - Sep 16 by Bloots

.....we whine.

Which is probably fair.

We're looking like a good old fashioned mid table bore team. Win against the poorer teams, fluke the odd one against a decent side, lose one here and there against a team we should logically feel we should beat. Etc.

Stagnant innit. Mick deserves some credit but he's not the right man to bring on the academy players. Problem is, who is that person?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm challenging the simpletons.... on 10:19 - Sep 16 with 2182 viewsBloots

Why not....? on 10:16 - Sep 16 by Bluefish

Challenging the simpletons will just result in them labelling you as leading propaganda for super Mick

....from both sides of the fence.

I'm just getting sick of there being a fence.

I'm challenging the simpletons.... on 10:23 - Sep 16 with 2168 viewsBluefish

I'm challenging the simpletons.... on 10:19 - Sep 16 by Bloots

....from both sides of the fence.

I'm just getting sick of there being a fence.

I thinkbthat is just modern football. It will always be there now. 2 or 3 defeats and people will call for the managers head while your other supporters will scratch their heads and take a different view.

We live in a world where itfc traditional stick by managers but modern football finds it on to sack them after 4 or 5 games. The 2 clash and there is a new generation desperation for a mention on sky sports news.

Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 11:03 - Sep 16 with 2143 viewsbraveblue

Win. Over 50% possession. Have 10 shots at goal. Not asking too much at home to bottom side. Will we do it with our back 5 in action?
Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 11:08 - Sep 16 with 2126 viewsMullet

Sears hat-trick

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 11:31 - Sep 16 with 2094 viewsbrogansnose

Beeing able to get a half time pint.
Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 14:35 - Sep 16 with 2019 viewsgainsboroughblue

4-0 defeat with 70 percent possession is the new 1-0 win.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 15:10 - Sep 16 with 1989 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Mick resigning?
Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 15:21 - Sep 16 with 1973 viewsWD19

Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 11:03 - Sep 16 by braveblue

Win. Over 50% possession. Have 10 shots at goal. Not asking too much at home to bottom side. Will we do it with our back 5 in action?

What if 32 shots but only 48% possession?

Think somebody needs to knock up some kind of conjoint to help inform Mick as to what is required.

Town win with Celina putting the cherry on top from the bench - as planned - for me.
Scenarios today that won't result in whining fans........? on 15:26 - Sep 16 with 1964 viewsVaughan8

So you are having a whine about the "whiners".........the irony!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024