Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't know about you guys 17:18 - Sep 24 with 9478 viewsReuser_is_God

But watching the Sheffield derby has got me wet for the Norwich game.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Don't know about you guys on 17:29 - Sep 24 with 7614 viewsJ2BLUE

Same, i'll be here, in the same armchair. Exciting times.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Don't know about you guys on 17:34 - Sep 24 with 7592 viewsReuser_is_God

Don't know about you guys on 17:29 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

Same, i'll be here, in the same armchair. Exciting times.

Why don't you go?

Evans out

Don't know about you guys on 17:36 - Sep 24 with 7590 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't know about you guys on 17:34 - Sep 24 by Reuser_is_God

Why don't you go?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Truly impaired.

Don't know about you guys on 17:37 - Sep 24 with 7581 viewsReuser_is_God

Don't know about you guys on 17:36 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

2 more games for me this season

Norwich H & A

It's literally all I care about now.

Evans out

Don't know about you guys on 17:41 - Sep 24 with 7567 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I've had an image in my head since garner joined of him tearing their defence apart. Scoring goals and elbowing the centre backs for 90 minutes.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Don't know about you guys on 17:51 - Sep 24 with 7509 viewsBenters

I will be there it will be a draw you can put money on it.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Don't know about you guys on 18:08 - Sep 24 with 7462 viewsBlue_Order

Sopping, mate. Can't fkin wait. My banners coming along nicely for it and all. It won't last 2 minutes before the stewards rip it down mind, if I even get it in
Don't know about you guys on 18:25 - Sep 24 with 7427 viewsBent_double

Hopefully the fact that they have to play the Arse just two days later in the Crabby-Daweoo cup will work in our favour too.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

Don't know about you guys on 18:57 - Sep 24 with 7375 viewstextbackup

Don't know about you guys on 18:08 - Sep 24 by Blue_Order

Sopping, mate. Can't fkin wait. My banners coming along nicely for it and all. It won't last 2 minutes before the stewards rip it down mind, if I even get it in

What's it say?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Don't know about you guys on 18:57 - Sep 24 with 7369 viewstextbackup

Don't know about you guys on 17:36 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

It's a good question, you're on here 24/7 but you're not going, ever. Why is it you don't go? Genuine wuestion

Don't know about you guys on 19:08 - Sep 24 with 7349 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't know about you guys on 18:57 - Sep 24 by textbackup

It's a good question, you're on here 24/7 but you're not going, ever. Why is it you don't go? Genuine wuestion

24/7 is a bit of an exaggeration. I have TWTD open in a tab when at work and when doing other things like matched betting/job hunting.

It's a combination of reasons. Literally every ST holder I know in person (about 10 people) say the football is dire and a couple of them keep offering me their tickets because they don't really want to go most of the time. I have other commitments a lot of the time and can't make evening games or most Saturday games. Admittedly I could go to the Norwich game but it's on Sky and the sad pragmatic old before my time part of my brain thinks I might as well just throw an extra £30 in my savings account and watch it with my town fan mate rather than go to the game on my own.

Truly impaired.

Don't know about you guys on 19:40 - Sep 24 with 7281 viewsBlue_Order

What's it say?

I'd rather not say on here, don't wanna ruin the surprise for any lurking scummers. I know it's not on the same level, but the green brigade somehow found out about the Union Bears banner at the OF game yesterday and mugged them off with their own one. Don't want anything like that happening to mine, even if I'm 99% sure they wouldn't bother anyway.

PM me if you want a pic, as long as you promise to keep it under your hat.
Don't know about you guys on 19:42 - Sep 24 with 7271 viewsReuser_is_God

Don't know about you guys on 19:40 - Sep 24 by Blue_Order

I'd rather not say on here, don't wanna ruin the surprise for any lurking scummers. I know it's not on the same level, but the green brigade somehow found out about the Union Bears banner at the OF game yesterday and mugged them off with their own one. Don't want anything like that happening to mine, even if I'm 99% sure they wouldn't bother anyway.

PM me if you want a pic, as long as you promise to keep it under your hat.

Yeah PM it to me please

Evans out

Don't know about you guys on 19:43 - Sep 24 with 7265 viewsm14_blue

Don't know about you guys on 19:42 - Sep 24 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah PM it to me please

Me too please.

Got a good feeling about this game.
Don't know about you guys on 20:26 - Sep 24 with 7186 viewsBluefish

My opinion on this is that he has a passing interest in football and itfc but he likes the "friendships" he has made on here

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Don't know about you guys on 20:37 - Sep 24 with 7163 viewsbrogansnose

Don't know about you guys on 19:08 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

24/7 is a bit of an exaggeration. I have TWTD open in a tab when at work and when doing other things like matched betting/job hunting.

It's a combination of reasons. Literally every ST holder I know in person (about 10 people) say the football is dire and a couple of them keep offering me their tickets because they don't really want to go most of the time. I have other commitments a lot of the time and can't make evening games or most Saturday games. Admittedly I could go to the Norwich game but it's on Sky and the sad pragmatic old before my time part of my brain thinks I might as well just throw an extra £30 in my savings account and watch it with my town fan mate rather than go to the game on my own.

I really don't mean to be offensive here but watching football on the TV and going to a live game is the difference between having sex with a real live person and , err, doing it yourself. There is a world of experiences and feelings involved which don't even come close to a live game which enhance the whole thing.

I actually can't make the Norwich game due to prior commitments, my ST is there for you if you want it and you can save thirty notes.

You need this buh.

NB, all you other mofo's don't pm me begging cos I've got a list and you ain't on it.
Don't know about you guys on 20:38 - Sep 24 with 7156 viewsm14_blue

Don't know about you guys on 20:37 - Sep 24 by brogansnose

I really don't mean to be offensive here but watching football on the TV and going to a live game is the difference between having sex with a real live person and , err, doing it yourself. There is a world of experiences and feelings involved which don't even come close to a live game which enhance the whole thing.

I actually can't make the Norwich game due to prior commitments, my ST is there for you if you want it and you can save thirty notes.

You need this buh.

NB, all you other mofo's don't pm me begging cos I've got a list and you ain't on it.

Take it J2.

You won't regret it, we're gonna smash them.
Don't know about you guys on 20:41 - Sep 24 with 7142 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't know about you guys on 20:37 - Sep 24 by brogansnose

You need this buh.

Thanks for the explanation of what it's like to attend a game. I have actually been to a few hundred games before though.

Thanks a lot for the offer, I appreciate it but i'm going to watch it with my mate.

Truly impaired.

Don't know about you guys on 20:46 - Sep 24 with 7122 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Don't know about you guys on 20:41 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

Thanks for the explanation of what it's like to attend a game. I have actually been to a few hundred games before though.

Thanks a lot for the offer, I appreciate it but i'm going to watch it with my mate.

If you don't take it, Brogs will offer your mate the ticket

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Don't know about you guys on 20:50 - Sep 24 with 7104 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't know about you guys on 20:46 - Sep 24 by The_Romford_Blue

If you don't take it, Brogs will offer your mate the ticket

Good, then I can watch the game naked and lubed up for when Garner gets the 93rd minute winner.

You asked for that image. I hope it haunts you.

Truly impaired.

Don't know about you guys on 20:56 - Sep 24 with 7078 viewstextbackup

Don't know about you guys on 19:08 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

i only know you're here 24/7 because I am :)

anyways, fair do's.... I just wondered. was gonna offer you my ST when I cant make it, but seems to get offers anyway

Don't know about you guys on 20:57 - Sep 24 with 7073 viewsbrogansnose

Don't know about you guys on 20:41 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

Fair do's. I didn't mean it to come accross as parsimonious, or something, if indeed I did, or didn't. I dunno.
Don't know about you guys on 21:02 - Sep 24 with 7051 viewstextbackup

Don't know about you guys on 20:50 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

Good, then I can watch the game naked and lubed up for when Garner gets the 93rd minute winner.

You asked for that image. I hope it haunts you.

bet you don't look like frank nouble naked

Don't know about you guys on 21:37 - Sep 24 with 6977 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't know about you guys on 21:02 - Sep 24 by textbackup

bet you don't look like frank nouble naked

Well played, well played.

Truly impaired.

Don't know about you guys on 21:37 - Sep 24 with 6973 viewsfactual_blue

Don't know about you guys on 17:51 - Sep 24 by Benters

I will be there it will be a draw you can put money on it.

Glad to see that excellent contribution to National Punctuation Day, Benters.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024