Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FLA march 11:09 - Oct 7 with 46872 viewscrunchie1978

Hope it goes well and trouble free today...love to of been there..hopefully next time.
FLA march on 15:28 - Oct 7 with 6179 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

FLA march on 15:10 - Oct 7 by Benters

Is hit them with my man bag the right answer?

Does Reuser have a man bag?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

FLA march on 15:38 - Oct 7 with 6139 viewsBenters

FLA march on 15:28 - Oct 7 by The_Romford_Blue

Does Reuser have a man bag?

I tell you no lie,i was in a pub in Colchester last Saturday afternoon and near enough every male had a man bag.

I was in shock.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

FLA march on 15:39 - Oct 7 with 6138 viewsartsbossbeard

FLA march on 15:17 - Oct 7 by J2BLUE

What is with all the flowers?

Being left on London Bridge by all FLA groups.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

FLA march on 15:40 - Oct 7 with 6139 viewsBlue_Order

I don't care about this either way, but those fkin flower arrangement things...

😂😂😂

What a riddy.
FLA march on 15:41 - Oct 7 with 6119 viewsBenters

FLA march on 15:39 - Oct 7 by artsbossbeard

Being left on London Bridge by all FLA groups.

Smashing

Gentlybentley

FLA march on 15:44 - Oct 7 with 6106 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 12:28 - Oct 7 by BergholtBru

Can`t see the point really. As has been posted already, what`s the point of the march. Can`t see why people should oppose it though.

Bahahaha mug. You're full of shiz.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FLA march on 15:47 - Oct 7 with 6091 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 15:38 - Oct 7 by Benters

I tell you no lie,i was in a pub in Colchester last Saturday afternoon and near enough every male had a man bag.

I was in shock.

And why did that bother you exactly?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

FLA march on 15:49 - Oct 7 with 6088 viewsAce_High1

Proper Lads!!! LADS LADS LADS

Pathetic and pointless - why don't all these FLA idiots leave football and focus on their great political protests - would certainly clean football stadiums up without these people. Would almost be enough to make me start attending again.
Login to get fewer ads

FLA march on 15:51 - Oct 7 with 6079 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 15:49 - Oct 7 by Ace_High1

Proper Lads!!! LADS LADS LADS

Pathetic and pointless - why don't all these FLA idiots leave football and focus on their great political protests - would certainly clean football stadiums up without these people. Would almost be enough to make me start attending again.

Just a bunch of mouth breathing pub bores, confident in their own backwards view of the world.

Bunch of mugs.

FLA march on 16:05 - Oct 7 with 6041 viewsArcher4721

FLA march on 15:51 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

Just a bunch of mouth breathing pub bores, confident in their own backwards view of the world.

Bunch of mugs.

Just a bunch of bald fat 40-50 year olds who haven't been able to move on with their lives and yearn for 70-s 80s days of football violence to return.
FLA march on 16:08 - Oct 7 with 6027 viewsElderGrizzly

FLA march on 16:05 - Oct 7 by Archer4721

Just a bunch of bald fat 40-50 year olds who haven't been able to move on with their lives and yearn for 70-s 80s days of football violence to return.

There are a lot of hair challenged people

FLA march on 16:08 - Oct 7 with 6026 viewsartsbossbeard

Whilst also still unable to understand why "love thy neighbour" isn't still on prime time tv.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

FLA march on 16:09 - Oct 7 with 6016 viewsartsbossbeard

Bunch of mugs.

Brexitors to a man.

FLA march on 16:10 - Oct 7 with 6017 viewsArcher4721

FLA march on 14:02 - Oct 7 by imsureazzure

There are some brown people on site, now all we need are some coloured people to turn up and prove archer wrong.

Oh yeah I forgot about Cass Pennant. He's probably just doing some research for his next book.
FLA march on 16:10 - Oct 7 with 6011 viewscrunchie1978

Bunch of mugs.

What a lovely person you are!
FLA march on 16:11 - Oct 7 with 5998 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 16:10 - Oct 7 by crunchie1978

Indeed. Unlike the bottom dwelling scum at this march.

FLA march on 16:13 - Oct 7 with 5982 viewsArcher4721

FLA march on 16:10 - Oct 7 by crunchie1978

I agree he seems a really nice individual.
FLA march on 16:13 - Oct 7 with 5975 viewsBenters

They are not all white people though are they ?

Gentlybentley

FLA march on 16:14 - Oct 7 with 5969 viewsArcher4721

FLA march on 16:13 - Oct 7 by Benters

They are not all white people though are they ?

99% I'd say.
FLA march on 16:19 - Oct 7 with 5943 viewsimsureazzure

FLA march on 16:14 - Oct 7 by Archer4721

99% I'd say.

Are you there?
FLA march on 16:30 - Oct 7 with 5899 viewshoofer

FLA march on 16:11 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. Unlike the bottom dwelling scum at this march.

Hey spruce you feel so bad about these lads and the march maybe you should do something about it like actively go and front done of these people instead of trapping off on a football message board?
FLA march on 16:31 - Oct 7 with 5891 viewsJ2BLUE

FLA march on 16:30 - Oct 7 by hoofer

Hey spruce you feel so bad about these lads and the march maybe you should do something about it like actively go and front done of these people instead of trapping off on a football message board?

Such a peaceful group you FLA lot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FLA march on 16:32 - Oct 7 with 5888 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 16:30 - Oct 7 by hoofer

What do you suggest I do? Get a nice flower arrangement and stumble around the big city, mouth agape at all the big buildings?

FLA march on 16:34 - Oct 7 with 5877 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 16:31 - Oct 7 by J2BLUE

Such a peaceful group you FLA lot.

FLA march on 16:34 - Oct 7 with 5876 viewshoofer

FLA march on 16:32 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

What do you suggest I do? Get a nice flower arrangement and stumble around the big city, mouth agape at all the big buildings?

Yes because I think that's all you could do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024