Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FLA march 11:09 - Oct 7 with 46871 viewscrunchie1978

Hope it goes well and trouble free today...love to of been there..hopefully next time.
on 16:34 - Oct 7 with 4366 views_

FLA march on 15:38 - Oct 7 by Benters

I tell you no lie,i was in a pub in Colchester last Saturday afternoon and near enough every male had a man bag.

I was in shock.

FLA march on 16:34 - Oct 7 with 4373 viewsartsbossbeard

FLA march on 16:30 - Oct 7 by hoofer

Hey spruce you feel so bad about these lads and the march maybe you should do something about it like actively go and front done of these people instead of trapping off on a football message board?

The Ipswich coach had 2 spare places, true patriots like yourself should have been on board.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

FLA march on 16:35 - Oct 7 with 4367 viewseireblue

FLA march on 15:38 - Oct 7 by Benters

I tell you no lie,i was in a pub in Colchester last Saturday afternoon and near enough every male had a man bag.

I was in shock.

Its what all the best terrorist hunters wear these days, didn't you know?

[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 16:37]
FLA march on 16:35 - Oct 7 with 4367 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 16:34 - Oct 7 by hoofer

Yes because I think that's all you could do.

So what do you suggest I do then? You seem to be suggesting that I get tooled up and go attack some people? Is that what you're saying?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FLA march on 16:36 - Oct 7 with 4354 viewsElderGrizzly

FLA march on 16:35 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

So what do you suggest I do then? You seem to be suggesting that I get tooled up and go attack some people? Is that what you're saying?

Well you’ll fit in with them...
FLA march on 16:40 - Oct 7 with 4319 viewsBergholtBru

FLA march on 16:30 - Oct 7 by hoofer

Hey spruce you feel so bad about these lads and the march maybe you should do something about it like actively go and front done of these people instead of trapping off on a football message board?

I would just love to see that! No chance unfortunately!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

FLA march on 16:40 - Oct 7 with 4319 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 16:36 - Oct 7 by ElderGrizzly

Well you’ll fit in with them...

He's taking a while to reply. The cogs in his 'brain' are slowly creaking out some kind of reaction though I'm sure. We will just have to remain patient.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

FLA march on 16:41 - Oct 7 with 4314 viewshoofer

FLA march on 16:35 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

No I thought you were self acclaimed clever.if your asking me you really are dim.
Login to get fewer ads

FLA march on 16:42 - Oct 7 with 4306 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 16:40 - Oct 7 by BergholtBru

You can shut up you windbag. Thought you were going to be there today yourself, you fecking liar.

FLA march on 16:43 - Oct 7 with 4299 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 16:41 - Oct 7 by hoofer

No I thought you were self acclaimed clever.if your asking me you really are dim.

Jesus. You're like Rainman, with none of the abilities.

FLA march on 16:44 - Oct 7 with 4289 viewshoofer

FLA march on 16:40 - Oct 7 by BergholtBru

They don't have the balls,it's alright to slag people off on here but they have no balls just snide replies.
I'm going to the pub now but I'm sure they'll be plenty more snidy comments on my return.
FLA march on 16:44 - Oct 7 with 4287 viewsBergholtBru

FLA march on 16:42 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

You can shut up you windbag. Thought you were going to be there today yourself, you fecking liar.

Just back from the pub are we???

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

FLA march on 16:44 - Oct 7 with 4286 viewsJ2BLUE

FLA march on 16:43 - Oct 7 by SpruceMoose

Jesus. You're like Rainman, with none of the abilities.

He down voted a post I made earlier to Benters saying he should look into the actual benefits of something before he posts negatively about it...

Coffee?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FLA march on 16:45 - Oct 7 with 4285 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 16:44 - Oct 7 by hoofer

They don't have the balls,it's alright to slag people off on here but they have no balls just snide replies.
I'm going to the pub now but I'm sure they'll be plenty more snidy comments on my return.

See you later, Captain Caveman. Watch those knuckles don't drag too much on your way there.

FLA march on 16:45 - Oct 7 with 4283 viewssyntaxerror

Thought I would save you some bother Cruncher
FLA march on 16:47 - Oct 7 with 4264 viewsartsbossbeard

You're.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

FLA march on 16:48 - Oct 7 with 4255 viewsSpruceMoose

FLA march on 16:44 - Oct 7 by BergholtBru

Just back from the pub are we???

You said you would be there. You're not. You're full of crap.

FLA march on 16:51 - Oct 7 with 4233 viewseireblue

Why would it take balls?

What is the worst a group of anti-violence, anti-extremist supporters would do?

Talk over each other loudly with potentially some spittle spray?
on 16:51 - Oct 7 with 4229 views_

FLA march on 16:53 - Oct 7 with 4214 viewsSpruceMoose

on 16:51 - Oct 7 by _

You misspelled 'bellends' as 'men' there.

FLA march on 16:53 - Oct 7 with 4213 viewsArcher4721

FLA march on 16:34 - Oct 7 by artsbossbeard

The Ipswich coach had 2 spare places, true patriots like yourself should have been on board.

Coach? The lot I know who've gone went on the train with the Colchester lot.
FLA march on 16:54 - Oct 7 with 4204 viewsArcher4721

FLA march on 16:19 - Oct 7 by imsureazzure

Are you there?

Yes with Bergholt.
FLA march on 16:57 - Oct 7 with 4188 viewsWD19

FLA march on 16:53 - Oct 7 by Archer4721

Coach? The lot I know who've gone went on the train with the Colchester lot.

Very wise. Better toilet facilities on a train if you get caught short.

A long drive in a coach would be murder for that demographic.
FLA march on 17:15 - Oct 7 with 4111 viewsMelford

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

on 17:17 - Oct 7 with 4091 views_

FLA march on 17:15 - Oct 7 by Melford

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024