Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup 08:21 - Nov 30 with 7773 viewsdusseldorf_blue

anyone interested`?

Hopefully we get the following group

Russia
ENGLAND
Senegal
Saudia Arabia
So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:16 - Nov 30 with 7734 viewsParisBlue

Group of Death

Brazil
England
Sweden
Australia

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:18 - Nov 30 with 7730 viewsRadlett_blue

Gary Lineker is VERY interested, despite his earlier resounding vilification of all things FIFA.
Most men have their price.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:20 - Nov 30 with 7727 viewsTLA

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:16 - Nov 30 by ParisBlue

Group of Death

Brazil
England
Sweden
Australia

I'd be pretty excited if that was our group to be honest.

We'll win the tournament anyway so we might as well do it the hard way!
So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:29 - Nov 30 with 7723 viewsdusseldorf_blue

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:16 - Nov 30 by ParisBlue

Group of Death

Brazil
England
Sweden
Australia

Technically, based on rankings and form, the group of death would be

Germany
ENGLAND
Nigeria
Japan
So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:30 - Nov 30 with 7718 viewscaught-in-limbo

I doubt we'll get more than 4 points, or less than 3 regardless of who's in our group.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:31 - Nov 30 with 7717 viewstextbackup

I don't want Russia, I don't want to see hundreds of England fans battered because in the 70's we were a bit wild after a few beers

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:43 - Nov 30 with 7676 viewsITFC_Forever

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:31 - Nov 30 by textbackup

I don't want Russia, I don't want to see hundreds of England fans battered because in the 70's we were a bit wild after a few beers

That'll happen whether we draw them or not.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:51 - Nov 30 with 7669 viewscaught-in-limbo

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:43 - Nov 30 by ITFC_Forever

That'll happen whether we draw them or not.

If there is any violence between Russians and English, it will be Russian police battering pi55ed-up, gobby types trashing the place. But I think even they will stay at home.

Polish fans on the other hand...

#toxic

Login to get fewer ads

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:56 - Nov 30 with 7661 viewsBackToRussia

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:51 - Nov 30 by caught-in-limbo

If there is any violence between Russians and English, it will be Russian police battering pi55ed-up, gobby types trashing the place. But I think even they will stay at home.

You must have missed Russian hooligans attacking English fans in France

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:56 - Nov 30 with 7659 viewsbluewein

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:56 - Nov 30 by BackToRussia

Fake news

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:59 - Nov 30 with 7651 viewscaught-in-limbo

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:56 - Nov 30 by BackToRussia

No I didn't.

I just don't think the Russians will be as incompetent as the French in their policing of rival fans from rival countries.

EDIT: But having lived in Eastern Europe, I accept that Poland is a different matter.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 11:02]

#toxic

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 11:01 - Nov 30 with 7642 viewsBackToRussia

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:59 - Nov 30 by caught-in-limbo

No I didn't.

I just don't think the Russians will be as incompetent as the French in their policing of rival fans from rival countries.

EDIT: But having lived in Eastern Europe, I accept that Poland is a different matter.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2017 11:02]

That'd be nice! I mean the Russian hooligans announced their intentions ahead of time, how hard is that to police.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 11:11 - Nov 30 with 7626 viewsblue_oyster

Live from the Kremlin.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 16:01 - Nov 30 with 7521 viewsCrock

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:29 - Nov 30 by dusseldorf_blue

Technically, based on rankings and form, the group of death would be

Germany
ENGLAND
Nigeria
Japan

Nigeria and Japan are both in pot 4 and can't be drawn together.

Poll: Favourite number?

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 17:32 - Nov 30 with 7478 viewsvapour_trail

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:18 - Nov 30 by Radlett_blue

Gary Lineker is VERY interested, despite his earlier resounding vilification of all things FIFA.
Most men have their price.

Lineker looks a complete fraud being out there for this.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 17:35 - Nov 30 with 7474 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:51 - Nov 30 by caught-in-limbo

I could've sworn I read the Russian hooligans that battered loads of English fans have promised lots more of the same for the World Cup coming up?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 18:07 - Nov 30 with 7443 viewsm14_blue

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 17:35 - Nov 30 by The_Romford_Blue

I could've sworn I read the Russian hooligans that battered loads of English fans have promised lots more of the same for the World Cup coming up?

I agree with CIL, I actually think there'll be relatively little trouble involving England fans. Can't see many 'lads' travelling and the policing will be mental, the Russians won't want anyone making them look bad on their big stage.

Polish can be equally mental and will almost certainly travel in far greater numbers.
So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 18:26 - Nov 30 with 7423 viewscaught-in-limbo

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 17:35 - Nov 30 by The_Romford_Blue

That's right, you can trust the word of a group of hooligans despite them being complete mentalists.

#toxic

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 18:59 - Nov 30 with 7393 viewshammo56

Waiting to see who we get in our group and where we are playing before deciding whether I will go or not.
If we get Argentina in our group that is one game I will make the effort to get to wherever it is played.
So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 20:11 - Nov 30 with 7337 viewsJ2BLUE

Not that interested. I think seeded draws are quite boring.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 20:19 - Nov 30 with 7331 viewsGlasgowBlue

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 09:30 - Nov 30 by caught-in-limbo

I doubt we'll get more than 4 points, or less than 3 regardless of who's in our group.

Surely being the home nation will give you an advantage?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 20:27 - Nov 30 with 7322 viewsSpruceMoose

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 10:56 - Nov 30 by bluewein

Fake news

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/30/lbgt-rainbow-flags-world-cup-20

Perhaps folks should be more worried about the government than the hooligans...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 20:39 - Nov 30 with 7301 viewsGlasgowBlue

So tomorrow is the draw for the Groups for 2018 World Cup on 17:32 - Nov 30 by vapour_trail

Lineker looks a complete fraud being out there for this.

The mask is slipping from the people's snowflake.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024